Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks Cee, I'm still not convinced it was right but it was edible it smells lovely though. Xx

Hey cookie, food looks good and good day. Been really busy at work today, trying to de stress. On to martini number 3. That's 7.5 syns. Chilli beef for tea and rice and salad. No syns other than the martini. Might have some strawberries and a titchy bit of cream for afters!

Woah woah there Geordie! we both got big temptation weekends coming up so try & save the syns for then. Exercise is a good stress reliever how about doing some star jumps and then run up & down the stairs? :slap: Xxx

Well I'm out the bath now all gorgeous & fresh for bed. Last early shift tomorrow then off for the weekend in London:woohoo: xx

Have a fab weekend in London :)

Thank you I'm very excited. Dizzy if the camping gets too much come to London It's only an Ibis hotel
but its a hotel!

Cee what are up to at the weekend? Xx

I am having a really quiet weekend, maybe a trip to the cinema. We have a birthday party the following weekend and a few other bits and pieces on during the week so saving all my energy for that! Just getting over a cold so I'm happy to be chilling out, looking forward to it :)

I am having a really quiet weekend, maybe a trip to the cinema. We have a birthday party the following weekend and a few other bits and pieces on during the week so saving all my energy for that! Just getting over a cold so I'm happy to be chilling out, looking forward to it :)

Ooh sounds good. What are you going to watch? If your not sure yet, we've been to the cinema last two weeks and watched Man of Steel, the new superman and Henry Cavill who plays him is really Hot! phew! Hangover 3 was good too but to me it's a boys film but I enjoyed it. X

Ooh sounds good. What are you going to watch? If your not sure yet, we've been to the cinema last two weeks and watched Man of Steel, the new superman and Henry Cavill who plays him is really Hot! phew! Hangover 3 was good too but to me it's a boys film but I enjoyed it. X

I think we are going to take husbands nephew to see Despicable Me 2, I secretly think I might enjoy it more than him :D We went to see Hangover 3 a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as the first two, which I expected! I do need to watch though cos when I go to the cinema I ALWAYS get sweet popcorn, so that's going to be a definite no no this time!

Oh yes I forgot about that, I loved the first despicable me, let me know how it goes. I really want to see it. For snacks at the cinema I usually bring a hi fi light bar or a treat size chocolate bar around 80 calories cinema and some grapes. You could try that instead of popcorn but I don't know the syns for popcorn sorry you may have the syns for it just work it out before you eat it Cee.

Night night xx

Woah woah there Geordie! we both got big temptation weekends coming up so try & save the syns for then. Exercise is a good stress reliever how about doing some star jumps and then run up & down the stairs? :slap: Xxx
Exercise? Steady with that lol. Still in my syns today. One friend says she is bringing the stuff for rum cocktails on Sat! Cannot wait, two more sleeps til the weekend

Oh yes I forgot about that, I loved the first despicable me, let me know how it goes. I really want to see it. For snacks at the cinema I usually bring a hi fi light bar or a treat size chocolate bar around 80 calories cinema and some grapes. You could try that instead of popcorn but I don't know the syns for popcorn sorry you may have the syns for it just work it out before you eat it Cee.

Night night xx

I will let you know what it's like! I did a search for popcorn syns....let's just say grapes and a treat size chocolate bar is the way forward, no way is popcorn worth all those syns! Night night, have a great weekend :)

Hello, just got back from tea out with one of my BFF who is 14wks pregnant with their first child, bless! We had a good natter and caught up on lots of girly stuff. For tea I had Caribbean jerk chicken breast grilled served with sweet potato mash. (Sorry no picture) it was nice but small and no veg came with it. Then I had a tbsp of key lime pie which I have to say was ok, I didn't love it bit creamy for me so need to work out syns for it.

Breakfast = fruit yogurt & hi fi light rocky road bar (1/2 hex b)
Lunch = turkey & egg salad, banana, apple & Turkish delight mullerlight yogurt
Snack = mango & banana
Dinner = as above then hi fi rocky road bar (1/2 hex b)

I've realised ive had no hex a today so I may have a baby bel light for supper not sure yet. I'll make sure I'll have my healthy extras tomorrow.

Attachments

• image-1866763298.jpg
    image-1866763298.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1056423969.jpg
    image-1056423969.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 90
Ooh yes I'm very excited. No tent for me I'm an indoors kinda girl but I've never been to a music festival so not sure yet what to pack. Anyway I'm at your now for the party yeah! We're all at yours dizzy let us in! Xxx:beer8:

Oh no I've just realised the July challenge set up Texty F starts on Monday (scream, panic, poo well laughing makes me wee!....) I've got a big weekend coming up, minute chance of exercise! May have to squeeze an extra bump with the BF in. Well I'll just have to be good but I want to be bad! Just a little bit. Bumpings always good though! :love: Xx

Oh no I've just realised the July challenge set up Texty F starts on Monday (scream, panic, poo well laughing makes me wee!....) I've got a big weekend coming up, minute chance of exercise! May have to squeeze an extra bump with the BF in. Well I'll just have to be good but I want to be bad! Just a little bit. Bumpings always good though! :love: Xx

Pmsl! You never fail to make me smile lol x

Back