Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

ooh yes I've bought one pack of scan bran, I was thrown though as there was two types and I was confused for a while one of them was Rye I think? Not sure now but I went with the blue pack one. I think I'm going to give it a go on Wednesday or Thursday. It looks dry as sand though are you sure I should eat it or exfoliate my feet with it? Xx

PMSL at cookie using scanbran for a pedicure :D

If you try eat it naked, it reminds me of an old cardboard box.....but in a cake its beaut ;) xx

I'm good thank you :)

Hoping I can pinch some inspiration and motivation off you :)

I'm good thank you :)

Hoping I can pinch some inspiration and motivation off you :)

Oh thanks doll that's so lovely but looking at your stats you've done amazing almost 4 stone off incredible, but that's why we're all here isn't it. I've learnt a lot from others on minis and I love it. If you saw the big ball bloke, he's normal now phew! Xx

Morning Cookie, well done on your excellent loss!

I forgot that program was on last night, not sure I could watch the surgery part though so maybe just as well :eek:

Hello, I'm pleased to say that the weather in Manchester is lovely today, the sunshine just lifts you up doesn't it and its been really warm too. It's helped me drink more water instead of tea so I've not craved any biscuits like I usually do. Food wise been good too. Tried out some salmon kebabs marinaded in a BBQ sauce. Only regret was not doing more they were lovely but they went well with the boring pollack fillets. Breakfast = banana on 1 wholemeal toast (1/2 hex b). Lunch = ham, egg & low cheese salad with two mini quiches (hex a), fruit & yogurt. Dinner = pollack fillet, salmon cubes in BBQ sauce (1syn) carrots, broccoli, baby corn & sprouts, 1/3 pouch of tilda rice (1.5 syns) 1tbsp extra light mayonnaise (1/2 syn). Fruit salad, vanilla yogurt & hi fi light rocky road bar (1/2 hex b)
Total syns 3 which is low for me so I'll probably have an Oreo cookie to make it 5.5 syns for the day.

Attachments

• image-3943892286.jpg
    image-3943892286.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2618182904.jpg
    image-2618182904.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image-211765914.jpg
    image-211765914.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 106
I have to say that I'm feeling really good at the moment. I have had another good day at work, been to the gym for an hour and getting excited for the weekend in London on Friday. It's a music festival at the Olympic Park it's going to be good but a challenge diet wise. I've been on the web site and it says you can bring food & soft drink inside the venue. So I'm going to buy some small bottles of water and fruit and take it with me, where there for the full day on Saturday and I don't want to ruin my week with fast food all weekend. I'll get two more gym sessions in before the weekend so if all goes to plan I'll lose 2lbs and get my 1 stone award.

Also I'm taking part in a July challenge Texty has arranged to lose weight. My goal is 7lbs for the month and my gorgeous BF has said if I lose the 7lbs he'll take me to Benidorm. Woo hoo!

Gotta love the BF, he certainly knows how to incentivise a girl. Xxx

Hey chick, :)

You sound buzzin tonight! Had a chuckle at your food diary.....I must still have that 10 stone ball guy on the brain - cos it wasn't POLLACK fillet I read it as PMSL :D:D

A www bless your bf for promising you a trip away.....sounds like a real sweetie xxx

LOL your making want to wee! I don't think I can eat pollack again now xxxx

I have to say that I'm feeling really good at the moment. I have had another good day at work, been to the gym for an hour and getting excited for the weekend in London on Friday. It's a music festival at the Olympic Park it's going to be good but a challenge diet wise. I've been on the web site and it says you can bring food & soft drink inside the venue. So I'm going to buy some small bottles of water and fruit and take it with me, where there for the full day on Saturday and I don't want to ruin my week with fast food all weekend. I'll get two more gym sessions in before the weekend so if all goes to plan I'll lose 2lbs and get my 1 stone award.

Also I'm taking part in a July challenge Texty has arranged to lose weight. My goal is 7lbs for the month and my gorgeous BF has said if I lose the 7lbs he'll take me to Benidorm. Woo hoo!

Gotta love the BF, he certainly knows how to incentivise a girl. Xxx

Far too spoiled cookie, benidorm would be fab! You have some strict rules for yourself I am just happy to loose as long as. The festival sounds good, hifis, fruit, sushi?, possibilities for snacks and maybe a bag of crisps to help.

Far too spoiled cookie, benidorm would be fab! You have some strict rules for yourself I am just happy to loose as long as. The festival sounds good, hifis, fruit, sushi?, possibilities for snacks and maybe a bag of crisps to help.

Hi Geordie, thanks for snack ideas I'll bring all of those except the sushi as I can't eat cold rice. I'm hoping once inside the venue, there'll be stalls that offer maybe have baked potatoes or something not too bad. I'll save a few syns up this week for it just in case a chippy tea gets the better of me.

How ru doing today with your nice slimmer clothes? Xxx

Hi Geordie, thanks for snack ideas I'll bring all of those except the sushi as I can't eat cold rice. I'm hoping once inside the venue, there'll be stalls that offer maybe have baked potatoes or something not too bad. I'll save a few syns up this week for it just in case a chippy tea gets the better of me.

How ru doing today with your nice slimmer clothes? Xxx

Ha, the dress is for Friday. I have some clothes that should fit for hols in 8 weeks time, May need a couple of new tops but I am off the week before so can do some emergency shopping. Work stuff I will keep for now and once get to goal will get new stuff. In all honesty haven't bought many clothes in the last year because of weight. I haven't been at goal weight for about 10 years. Not sure if it's too ambitious but will give it a go!!!!

Ooh I like the sound of that. We stayed in Riviera Maya at the Grand Rivieria Princess hotel. It was beautiful all inclusive food ace, drinks branded and ace, hotel complex huge but felt spacious even though loads of people. We went into Playa del Carmen which is nice they've got a beautiful beach. Next time we'd stay at Cancun as we needed a but more to do outside the complex and we were 6 miles from playa del Carmen. Xx

I really miss Mexico and would love to be back there now.
Shall we go again sometime Cookie? Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving all the positivity on your thread! Benidorm would be fab, what a great incentive! Have a good day :)

Hello, the sun is shining in Manchester and I've made my first ever scan bran cake with coconut & rum. Not sure I got it right it smelt nice but it looked small compared to others I've seen on the site. It tasted OK but I think the rum essence I put in it was too much so not sure I want to eat anymore of it and I've still half a pack of scan bran left or was I supposed to use all of it? :confused: X

Food wise no pictures today as my meals have repeated from last few days.
Breakfast = 1 weetabix (1/2 hex b) with fruit and skimmed milk (hex a)
Lunch = turkey & egg salad, vinegar & beetroot, fruit salad & activia 0% vanilla yogurt.
Snack = banana
Dinner = salmon steaks in 1tbsp jerk/BBQ sauce (1syn), 3 mini SW quiches (2.5syns), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mange tout, baby sweet corn, 1/2 baked sweet potato & butternut squash.
Afters = scan bran coconut cake & yogurt (1/2 hex b) (1/2 syn for options coconut hot choc in cake)

I know, it'll be so nice to go but got to lose the weight. How ru today? Xx

I'm good thanks! Nearly through day 6 of my first week and I'm really enjoying it.

Liking the sound of your coconut and rum cake :D

Back