Crazy Caz and her food diary

Thanks! I'm all pleased tonight, I even won the body confidence challenge well it was a lucky dip between everyone's results so I won a lovely m&s shopping bag! Oh the small things ha! Cx

Thanks! I'm all pleased tonight, I even won the body confidence challenge well it was a lucky dip between everyone's results so I won a lovely m&s shopping bag! Oh the small things ha! Cx

Ooooooo that was like the icing on the cake!!! What's a body confidence challenge?!? X

I think all meetings did it, do you get a weekly motivation topic online? It was eight weeks where you put down what you'd like to lose in that time and really aim for it! It was a great goal to help motivate! Was sitting thinking earlier where I'd like to be by Christmas but think that's Farr to far away yet :) cx

I think all meetings did it, do you get a weekly motivation topic online? It was eight weeks where you put down what you'd like to lose in that time and really aim for it! It was a great goal to help motivate! Was sitting thinking earlier where I'd like to be by Christmas but think that's Farr to far away yet :) cx

I don't do meetings or online, just do it on my own with a little help from Minimins of course ;-) x

Aw right! Your great, I'd never do it right on my own which is prob why I'm here lol! I love this forum it's too addictive cx

Aw right! Your great, I'd never do it right on my own which is prob why I'm here lol! I love this forum it's too addictive cx

I'm definitely a Minimins Addict!!! X

Well done on your loss that's brill you must be over the moon!
Love the sound of the challenge I never heard of that! Our leader doesn't tell us anything:(
Well done on winning yay it's defo your day today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So addicted il have to sign up to an aa meeting soon

So addicted il have to sign up to an aa meeting soon

Isn't that a MM Meeting ;-) x

Lol we need a ww addiction and minimins is our 'ww' addiction support to stay addicted group? Cx

Lol we need a ww addiction and minimins is our 'ww' addiction support to stay addicted group? Cx

At least we have each other ;-) *Group Hug* x

Yay for a group hug! Skinny squeeze xXx

Yay for a group hug! Skinny squeeze xXx

If we squeeze extra hard do we lose inches?!? X

I hope so!! Lol squeeze!!!!!!

My family don't listen to ww or pp anymore in fact it's banned grrrr cx

Hi, haven't been on for a couple of days, just caught up with your diaries, you are doing great, well done on the loss :) x

Back