Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey folks sorry and my apologises for my useless useless food diary entries but i am so excited to be buying my first home! and my head quite frankly is up my a**e!! Between bidding, bidding wars waiting on phone calls and now the next stage is get my mortgage sorted so i am very much hoping this stress is secretly burning all my pounds away instead of just giving me a big cold sore which is so big it will hopefully be away for weight in :mad:

Wednesday
Breakfast
Toast & ww spread (4)
Orange Juice (2)

Snack
Melon

Lunch
Wafer Chicken Sandwich (4)
Yogurt(2)
Banana

Snack
Caramel Wafer Bar (2)

Dinner
Birdseye Crispy chicken x 2 (12)
WW Wraps x 2 (5)
Mayo light (1)
salad of cucumber, peppers, lettuce

Snack
Quavers (2)
2 Jaffa cakes (2)

36/36 used

Thursday

Breakfast
Toast & ww spread (4)
Orange juice (2)

Lunch
Wafer chicken sandwich (4)
Yogurt (2)
Banana

Snack
Caramel CAKE bar (2) YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM though so not big enough .....

Dinner is planned to be
2 pitta pockets (7)
Turkey steaks (4)
lettuce & tomato
Chilli Sauce (2)

27/36

I have quite a few points left so might weigh out 5 points of cinema style popcorn and a hot chocolate with fluff or i might just go on a quavers binge ....

Hey folks sorry and my apologises for my useless useless food diary entries but i am so excited to be buying my first home! and my head quite frankly is up my a**e!! Between bidding, bidding wars waiting on phone calls and now the next stage is get my mortgage sorted so i am very much hoping this stress is secretly burning all my pounds away instead of just giving me a big cold sore which is so big it will hopefully be away for weight in :mad:

Wednesday
Breakfast
Toast & ww spread (4)
Orange Juice (2)

Snack
Melon

Lunch
Wafer Chicken Sandwich (4)
Yogurt(2)
Banana

Snack
Caramel Wafer Bar (2)

Dinner
Birdseye Crispy chicken x 2 (12)
WW Wraps x 2 (5)
Mayo light (1)
salad of cucumber, peppers, lettuce

Snack
Quavers (2)
2 Jaffa cakes (2)

36/36 used

Thursday

Breakfast
Toast & ww spread (4)
Orange juice (2)

Lunch
Wafer chicken sandwich (4)
Yogurt (2)
Banana

Snack
Caramel CAKE bar (2) YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM though so not big enough .....

Dinner is planned to be
2 pitta pockets (7)
Turkey steaks (4)
lettuce & tomato
Chilli Sauce (2)

27/36

I have quite a few points left so might weigh out 5 points of cinema style popcorn and a hot chocolate with fluff or i might just go on a quavers binge ....

A quavers binge?!? I have visions of you in a room surrounded by quavers lol x

yay for buying a house how exciting
oh god caramel cake bar yum? that isn't the cadburys one is it

No it's a ww one! I got them in pound land very chocolatey perfect for a wee fix lol! Cx

No it's a ww one! I got them in pound land very chocolatey perfect for a wee fix lol! Cx

I see that all the WW Cakes/Biscuits/Bars are 3 for 2 in Sainsburys, think they'll be cheaper than Poundland? X

So my diary has sort of fallen by the way side! But I'm still here, had wi last night and another 2.5lb off! So I got my ten percent! Here's to at least 1lb next week for the 2st!

Today's diary
Breakfast
Orange juice 2
Toast and ww spread 4

Snack
Chip crisps 3

Lunch wafer ham 1
Bread 3
Yogurt 2
Banana 0

Dinner
2x ww wraps
2x Birdseye southern fried chicken pices 13
Lettuce
Tomato

So I have so far used 34/36 so a bowl of cinema style popcorn for later 2pp!

Hope everyone is well and doing good! Cx

So my diary has sort of fallen by the way side! But I'm still here, had wi last night and another 2.5lb off! So I got my ten percent! Here's to at least 1lb next week for the 2st!

Today's diary
Breakfast
Orange juice 2
Toast and ww spread 4

Snack
Chip crisps 3

Lunch wafer ham 1
Bread 3
Yogurt 2
Banana 0

Dinner
2x ww wraps
2x Birdseye southern fried chicken pices 13
Lettuce
Tomato

So I have so far used 34/36 so a bowl of cinema style popcorn for later 2pp!

Hope everyone is well and doing good! Cx

Well Done on your 2.5lbs Loss and getting your 10% :) Bet you're still smiling since WI! Onwards to next week :) x

I'm well pleased! Here's to the next stone!

Today's diary
Breakfast
Toast and ww spread 4
Orange juice 2

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Sandwich with wafer ham 4
Yogurt 2

Dinner
Turkey steaks 4
Ww wraps 6
Onion, mushroom, pepper, onion
Fajita mix 1
Lettuce
Tomato

I am having friends over tonight for dinner so my left over 13 will be well spent on a wee vod and diet coke!

I seem to eat the same thing alllllll the time which I don't mind cause I like it! I only get half an hour for lunch and walk twenty mins of it so unsure of quick to eat ideas cx

I'm well pleased! Here's to the next stone!

Today's diary
Breakfast
Toast and ww spread 4
Orange juice 2

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Sandwich with wafer ham 4
Yogurt 2

Dinner
Turkey steaks 4
Ww wraps 6
Onion, mushroom, pepper, onion
Fajita mix 1
Lettuce
Tomato

I am having friends over tonight for dinner so my left over 13 will be well spent on a wee vod and diet coke!

I seem to eat the same thing alllllll the time which I don't mind cause I like it! I only get half an hour for lunch and walk twenty mins of it so unsure of quick to eat ideas cx

If u ever get stuck and can't find the WW Wraps, the Discovery Wholemeal Wraps are also 3pp. Fab Menu though!!! Enjoy your drinkies.x

Hi, just popping in to subscribe. Well done on your losses so far.

I'm not going very well at this diary! i am on here reading away at everyone else diarys and how well everyone is doing getting annoyed at myself! then panicing about weigh in!! I am really good at my food points wise, although it is a lot of the same stuff! my problem is i drink too much at the weekends lol! maybe its aa i need instead of ww! so this week i am not going to have a drink at the weekend but take a week to eat all my weekies! say a proper chocolate bar, maybe even pizza!! lol

so at the minute i am getting nervous ............. roll on weigh in

I'm not going very well at this diary! i am on here reading away at everyone else diarys and how well everyone is doing getting annoyed at myself! then panicing about weigh in!! I am really good at my food points wise, although it is a lot of the same stuff! my problem is i drink too much at the weekends lol! maybe its aa i need instead of ww! so this week i am not going to have a drink at the weekend but take a week to eat all my weekies! say a proper chocolate bar, maybe even pizza!! lol

What time do you WI? A Dominos is my favourite way to spend my Weeklies mmmmmm! X

OMG you sound like me... I had an alcohol free weekend just gone, woo go me... I am going to go for 2 weeks on the trot, just because I am a bit skint atm, haha. Will do the diet and my liver the world of good ;) Good luck for WI, and don't worry! x

Thanks girls, I had 1lb off so got my 2stone! I am actually getting excited for a drink free week on Monday ..... Lol!! But I am going to try and might even get a dominos sat night yum yum!

We had chicken kebabs with rice for dinner, I love having mum and dad near by! They kept the girls while I went to ww and had dinner on the table! They have a place in Spain and will go away again for six or seven weeks in sept cx

Thanks girls, I had 1lb off so got my 2stone! I am actually getting excited for a drink free week on Monday ..... Lol!! But I am going to try and might even get a dominos sat night yum yum!

We had chicken kebabs with rice for dinner, I love having mum and dad near by! They kept the girls while I went to ww and had dinner on the table! They have a place in Spain and will go away again for six or seven weeks in sept cx

Well Done ok getting your 1lb off and 2 Stone!!! Hope u enjoy your Dominos, I enjoy every mouthful of mine when I have it!!! X Im drink free at the moment for medical reasons and I'm sure it's helped, can't do any harm for you either :) x

I hope so! Here's to motivation lol it's still high up on tues!! I don't think it will do me any harm whatso ever it's very easy to get into the habit.

Today
Breakfast 4
Orange 2

Snack
Banana

Lunch
2x bread 3
1/2 chicken fillet (from last nights BBQ) 2
Yogurt 2

Snack
Caramel wafer bar 2

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 9
Waffles 7
Small tin beans 4

35/36
0/49

Soooo in spirit of eating my weeklies I might have something or might not! Lol I'm going to google take away things for sat night to see how many I would need to keep!

Anyone get out of the Chinese?? Like what's a chicken curry mmmmmmmmmmmmm cx

Back