Crazy Caz and her food diary

I hope so! Here's to motivation lol it's still high up on tues!! I don't think it will do me any harm whatso ever it's very easy to get into the habit.

Today
Breakfast 4
Orange 2

Snack
Banana

Lunch
2x bread 3
1/2 chicken fillet (from last nights BBQ) 2
Yogurt 2

Snack
Caramel wafer bar 2

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 9
Waffles 7
Small tin beans 4

35/36
0/49

Soooo in spirit of eating my weeklies I might have something or might not! Lol I'm going to google take away things for sat night to see how many I would need to keep!

Anyone get out of the Chinese?? Like what's a chicken curry mmmmmmmmmmmmm cx

Vegetable Curry is 8pp so maybe 12pp for Chicken? I'm not sure how much chicken they use!!!
Plain Rice or Egg Fried Rice is 12pp each.

Only 8 for veg! I would go for it, it's the curry sauce I love lol haven't had it once since I started cx

Only 8 for veg! I would go for it, it's the curry sauce I love lol haven't had it once since I started cx

So Veg Curry and either Rice is only 20pp, a bargain if I might say so myself!!! X

Is Plain Rice and Egg Fried Rice the same pp?

Congrats on your weight loss this week and getting to 2 stone

According to the Eat Out Guide it is -) Special Fried Rice is 15pp so it makes sense as that has meat in.x

Well girls all this chat of curry makes me want it more! Lol could I have half a dominos half a curry?? Lol

I won't bother with breakfast and lunch as surprise it's the same as everyday!!

I had 2 x ww wraps with 2 southern fried birds eye chicken bits with lettuce and tomato! It was lovely so at 19pp I am on 33, I am going have a wee 3 pp treat after aqua aerobics! Anyone ever done it? It's my first time and it's only dawned on me now it's not going to be a play in the pool this could actually be hard work oops lol!! Cx

Well girls all this chat of curry makes me want it more! Lol could I have half a dominos half a curry?? Lol

I won't bother with breakfast and lunch as surprise it's the same as everyday!!

I had 2 x ww wraps with 2 southern fried birds eye chicken bits with lettuce and tomato! It was lovely so at 19pp I am on 33, I am going have a wee 3 pp treat after aqua aerobics! Anyone ever done it? It's my first time and it's only dawned on me now it's not going to be a play in the pool this could actually be hard work oops lol!! Cx

I think you'll not hurt whilst doing it as the water takes the strain but I bet you will feel it tomorrow! What will your 3pp Treat be? My favourite 3pp Treat is either a 2 Finger Kit Kat or a Single Twirl! Half Dominos Half Curry sounds good but Id have to say I think Dominos is better 'value' so id just go with that! X

It was great! Really enjoyed it and tried so hard so hopefully I will feel it tomorrow to know I've done something lol! I'm having a bag of quavers and a ww mini roll for 4pp so I now have 45 weeklies left! I think it will still more than cover my take away sat night whatever it may be! Cx

It was great! Really enjoyed it and tried so hard so hopefully I will feel it tomorrow to know I've done something lol! I'm having a bag of quavers and a ww mini roll for 4pp so I now have 45 weeklies left! I think it will still more than cover my take away sat night whatever it may be! Cx

45pp would be some some takeaway ;-) Don't u just love WW! X

Last edited:
This will be my first week not drinking so I will be eating like a king! Pointed of course but this is great! I'm thinking a chocolate bar or even Ice cream bar might need a turn too cx

This will be my first week not drinking so I will be eating like a king! Pointed of course but this is great! I'm thinking a chocolate bar or even Ice cream bar might need a turn too cx

Mmmmmm Yummy! Enjoy! X

Never did aqua aerobics, dont know if i would be confortable in a swimsuit yet maybe when i loose a couple of stone. Hopefully you will feel it so you know it was a good workout. Enjoy your take out :)

Aqua aerobic was great, only women awell skinny and bigger, some points of it I swear my belly was bouncing down to my knees lol but at the same time that's what we are there for so I bounced away!

Last nights dinner was pork chops and potatoes with a garden salad which was lovely, and cooked for me at mum and dads house (the pork chops must be on offer somewhere cause that's all they cook for me at the min lol)

Tonight's dinner is going to be chicken paella! I love it, I will make it with 10pp worth of paella rice from Spain, chicken fillet 4pp, garlic, chicken stock and onions and peppers. Instead of using garden peas I will use long beans chopped as they are free! I will also put in the lovely yellow colourant again from Spain makes it even better looking!

Today's snack is a wispa! I'm so excited, am I right with 6pp??

Cx

Aqua aerobic was great, only women awell skinny and bigger, some points of it I swear my belly was bouncing down to my knees lol but at the same time that's what we are there for so I bounced away!

Last nights dinner was pork chops and potatoes with a garden salad which was lovely, and cooked for me at mum and dads house (the pork chops must be on offer somewhere cause that's all they cook for me at the min lol)

Tonight's dinner is going to be chicken paella! I love it, I will make it with 10pp worth of paella rice from Spain, chicken fillet 4pp, garlic, chicken stock and onions and peppers. Instead of using garden peas I will use long beans chopped as they are free! I will also put in the lovely yellow colourant again from Spain makes it even better looking!

Cx

6pp is indeed right for Wispa, I think they are such a 'bargain' I also love a Twirl for 6pp, both a really great chocolate hit!!! PS-Paella sounds yummy! X

Cx

I had a Wispa last night! I made the mistake of buying a 4 pack for a £1 though... means I will HAVE to have another one tonight, sod it, it's Friday lol. Paella sounds good. I am having chicken stir-fry tonight, one of my fav dinners at the mo :) x

Enjoy your wispa - my downfall is wine, lol

well mine is wine(I actually have a glass in my hand as I type, I $hit you not) and chocolate but if I had to choose between them the wine wins

well girls my vow of soberness lasted till fri night ............. friday night wasnt good enough so i had to have more on sat night!!! lol will power is zero when it comes to the demon drink ha! anyways still did well with -2.5lbs so dont feel too bad!

i made a concotion last night for dinner, i made a curry ..... it started with onions muchroom and chicken, then big spoon of hot curry powder, a big spoon of tandoori curry powder and a good dash of cayenne pepper powder! two tubs of chopped tomoatoes and garlic. I then added peppers and cut up long beans? lol ramdon i know then i added 250g of rice and cooked it in the curry with a litre of chicken stock till cooked! it was really really lovely! i actually think this little experiment could become a regular :)

Anyone else have anything they have randomly made up to share? my previous favourite before ww was mined beef, 2 tins of baked beans, beef stock cube and gravy granules, my emily misses it so much! lol i would have served it with rice, or pasta or chips or mashed potato or even baked potato!!!

hope everyone else is well!! cx

well girls my vow of soberness lasted till fri night ............. friday night wasnt good enough so i had to have more on sat night!!! lol will power is zero when it comes to the demon drink ha! anyways still did well with -2.5lbs so dont feel too bad!

i made a concotion last night for dinner, i made a curry ..... it started with onions muchroom and chicken, then big spoon of hot curry powder, a big spoon of tandoori curry powder and a good dash of cayenne pepper powder! two tubs of chopped tomoatoes and garlic. I then added peppers and cut up long beans? lol ramdon i know then i added 250g of rice and cooked it in the curry with a litre of chicken stock till cooked! it was really really lovely! i actually think this little experiment could become a regular :)

Anyone else have anything they have randomly made up to share? my previous favourite before ww was mined beef, 2 tins of baked beans, beef stock cube and gravy granules, my emily misses it so much! lol i would have served it with rice, or pasta or chips or mashed potato or even baked potato!!!

hope everyone else is well!! cx

That Naughty Drink leading you astray ;-) Your curry sounds yummy, a bit like Biriyani?!? I'm a bit boring with my concoctions although I've started putting Garlic n Rosemary on my Roasties which are very yummy! X

Back