Crazy Caz and her food diary

I had found a recipe for jambalya? or how ever you spell it and was going for a more curryish thing lol! i seen recipes for biriyani too, it involed washing rice several time then soaking it for 1/2hr then cooking it till tender? with mine i just bunged it all in :)

i never do roast potatoes anymore, do you just use frylite? i love garlic on everything :)

I had found a recipe for jambalya? or how ever you spell it and was going for a more curryish thing lol! i seen recipes for biriyani too, it involed washing rice several time then soaking it for 1/2hr then cooking it till tender? with mine i just bunged it all in :)

i never do roast potatoes anymore, do you just use frylite? i love garlic on everything :)

Roast Potatoes with Frylight yep! Then either put Garlic n Rosemary or Piri Piri on them, so much more tasty than boiled but with the same pp! X

so in work, and discovered i must have posted enough to get a picture! !lol does it come up anyone? i am working hard i swear .....

so in work, and discovered i must have posted enough to get a picture! !lol does it come up anyone? i am working hard i swear .....

It's not coming up! Make sure u have it set as 'Avatar' not 'Profile Pic' as its different.x

Aw great! I've had a sick baby :( wee dote has a throat infection! That my excuse this week ha! After weigh in on Monday, another 2.5lb off! My breakfasts and dinners remain the same so tues night for dinner I was a lazy gorb made ww pepperoni pizza 13pp and asda frozen chilli wedges 7pp! Lol after it I was pretty stuffed but allowed it really wasn't worth 20pp! Last night I had turkey steaks, 4pp onions, mushrooms and pepper with chilli sauce 2pp and two value pitta pockets 7pp def far nicer and better 'value'!

Tonight's dinner is going to be at mums, I've a funny feeling it will be pork chop and potatoes for some reason lol! Will update later before my first Zumba class!! Lol anyone tried it? Beyonce I am not so we will see lol cx

Aw great! I've had a sick baby :( wee dote has a throat infection! That my excuse this week ha! After weigh in on Monday, another 2.5lb off! My breakfasts and dinners remain the same so tues night for dinner I was a lazy gorb made ww pepperoni pizza 13pp and asda frozen chilli wedges 7pp! Lol after it I was pretty stuffed but allowed it really wasn't worth 20pp! Last night I had turkey steaks, 4pp onions, mushrooms and pepper with chilli sauce 2pp and two value pitta pockets 7pp def far nicer and better 'value'!

Tonight's dinner is going to be at mums, I've a funny feeling it will be pork chop and potatoes for some reason lol! Will update later before my first Zumba class!! Lol anyone tried it? Beyonce I am not so we will see lol cx

My Mum swears by Zumba! Apparently you can burn 400 Cals in an Hour Class?!? How is Bubba feeling now? Well Done on losing another 2.5lbs, you're doing brilliantly! X PS-Were those Wedges the Firecracker ones? I love those! X

It was a frozen light meal I can't remember what asdas low fat range is called! Think they were just beef chilli with wedges? It was ok, only bought to try as it was £1! Lol

Sophie's temp is staying down now, I'm giving her nurofen and calpol alternatively every two or three hours but wee sole is still in pain! She was writhing yesterday and this awful screeching I can't wait to hear a normal cry! Cx

It was a frozen light meal I can't remember what asdas low fat range is called! Think they were just beef chilli with wedges? It was ok, only bought to try as it was £1! Lol

Sophie's temp is staying down now, I'm giving her nurofen and calpol alternatively every two or three hours but wee sole is still in pain! She was writhing yesterday and this awful screeching I can't wait to hear a normal cry! Cx

Oh Bless Her :-( It's horrible seeing them ill isn't it, one of my BFFs called her baby Sophie too! X

Aw it so is! In saying that a mute button would have been nice yest! Lol I was near crying with her at some points as she was so sore :( cx

Aw it so is! In saying that a mute button would have been nice yest! Lol I was near crying with her at some points as she was so sore :( cx

You just wanna take away their pain :-( Hopefully things will be back to normal (with no mute button needed) soon! X

Different baby tonight! So fingers crossed the worst a over!

Just had my dinner at mum and dads, pork chops! Surprise though these were Tesco pork loin steaks off the packet they were 10pp!!!!!! It was lovely, 6pp of potatoes and mushrooms so still had a good dinner! I have 6pp left, will have a quavers binge when I get back from Zumba! If I'm fit to lift my arms or even walk to the kitchen lol cx

Different baby tonight! So fingers crossed the worst a over!

Just had my dinner at mum and dads, pork chops! Surprise though these were Tesco pork loin steaks off the packet they were 10pp!!!!!! It was lovely, 6pp of potatoes and mushrooms so still had a good dinner! I have 6pp left, will have a quavers binge when I get back from Zumba! If I'm fit to lift my arms or even walk to the kitchen lol cx

At least quavers are nice and light to lift ;-) Hope u enjoy Zumba, remember...No Pain No Gain! X

Well I'm still a Zumba virgin!! It wasn't on tonight :( so me and my friend went a walk instead! Cx

Well I'm still a Zumba virgin!! It wasn't on tonight :( so me and my friend went a walk instead! Cx

Oh No :-( Hope u can pop your cherry next week ;-) Glad u still got exercise in! X

thats pants that it wasnt on i hate when that happens but sure theres always next week

I only decided to go cause missed aqua aerobics last night, i swear it's almost easier to find an out fit to go out for the night than get something for the gym! Lol so nest week it will be back to the swim suit! I will pop my Zumba cherry another time :)

I only decided to go cause missed aqua aerobics last night, i swear it's almost easier to find an out fit to go out for the night than get something for the gym! Lol so nest week it will be back to the swim suit! I will pop my Zumba cherry another time :)

The Zumba Cherry can ripen a bit more first ;-) I hate buying gym clothes, the sizing always seems odd on them! How are u today Caz? X

oh serena you are an early riser! i blurry eyed read that this am! lol alls good here with me, its friday! i love that feeling even if i have to work in the morning grr but its a bank holiday! anyone anything nice planned? cx

Back