Daily chat and general fun food time

Had a crap kinda day so far, I've no idea what is wrong with me!

Brekkie : Cranberry juice (1 syn) and 2 pieces of banana bread (4 syns!)

Lunch : Leftover pasta salad

Dinner : I've mince out defrosting and was planning on having a chilli as I think I have all the ingredients, just need onion and peppers.

Using my HEX A as milk so I can have lots of cups of tea! Hex B will be beans on toast later on when I'm hungry! :)

Also, snacked on a 4.5 syn flake bar, yummy!

Snacking on more chocolate today! I've no idea what I'm at today 7 syns

Syns = 56/105

Last edited:
Hey All!

Been kinda good so far today!

Brekkie was : Banana, srawberry , Weetabix and milk ( 2 hexs), 1 syn cranberry juice.

Snacks: Kinder chocolate and mini chedders for 10 syns

Lunch : Leftover chilli from last night and small portion of rice

Dinner : Likely to be the last of the tuna pasta bake I had. I've 4 syns left today so I am going to weigh out some cheese to go ontop of my bake.

Went to a HIIT class today, my gosh, I did not realise how unfit I have got lately! Going to head to another class wednesday mornings..

Syns so far : 67/105

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popping on to subscribe :)

LOL! Thanks Danni!

So today has been a fairly good day :

Brekkie : Banana

Snack : Kinder chocolate (3.5 syns) and tea with HEX A milk

Lunch : tuna nicose salad and used olive oil as HEX B

Dinner : Beef with ginger and spring onions and boiled rice. (need to look up syns, fairly sure it's 5 syns)

Syns so far : 75.5/105 syns

Last edited:
starting the day off right! :D

2 syns of cranberry juice and weetabix with milk and bananas (both hexs)

I enjoyed my wee takeaway last night, its good to have a treat sometimes! Had a wee sneaky peak at the scales and I think I've lost this week. I'm happy because I tried really hard this week. I sometimes forget that it didn't take me a day to put on the weight so its not going to come off easy either! Patience is something that I don't have but I'm going to try cos I want to fit into a wedding dress! lol!

So I've no ideas for lunch or dinner.. OH had to go away again last night for another week, which sucks no end!

Syns so far : 77.5/105 syns

So I started my day right.. Then my lovley bladder infection flared right up! So 2 syns more of cranberry juice, 9 syns of hot chocolate and 6.5 syns of mini chedders...

For lunch I had scrambled eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms

Dinner has been chicken with veggies and rice seasoned with soy sauce...

And another pack of mini cheddars 6.5 syns

Syns so far ; 91/105 syns.

Last edited:
So I WI this moring 12st5.2lbs. I'm really annoyed. Okay so all through the week the scales said 12st3.8 and I was delighted with myself.

Although I still have lost, it looks like I am gonna be in this for the extremely long haul! I started on antibiotics this week as well so that may have had something to do with it..

Well, onwards and upwards I suppose!

Brekkie : Activia yogurt, watermelon and cranberry juice (2 syns)

Heading out shopping and then to tutoring so I've made a list from my SW book of all superfree I need to get at the shops to boost my loss this week. I will do it!!

Syns so far : 2/105

Last edited:
Well done on a loss this week!
I too didn't lose as much as I was expecting- it would normally send me into a feeling of 'what's the point' but having regularly checking in on your diary I'm determined to persevere. You've been so focused even when you haven't got the results you've wanted so well done- it's really inspiring!!
Hope your infection is clearing up, bet you can't wait to steer clear of the cranberry juice!!
Had a little chat with consultant at today's WI about when I should claim target!! Decided to think about it when I'm back off my holiday!! Ahhhh decisions decisions!!
X

Well done steph!! Believe me, its so disheartening to look at the scales and have them be the same and I know I am trying soooo hard!!

Lunch was hex b toast and beans and I had a 3 syn chocolate bar. No superfree as I was on a major rush.... but I did have pineapple slices after!

Dinner has been steak and veggies : baby sweetcorn, green beans, mushrooms, carrots and potatoes.. Made the potatoes into slices in the airfryer!

After was tea with hex a milk with a curlywurly 6.5 syns.

Syns so far : 11.5/105

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hey all! Ended up having some fresh pineapple last night to curb the munchies!

Today has been okay, I nearly missed tutoring and then spent a fortune at the shops! Hence the need for a little scoop of ice cream to help me on my way!!

Brekkie : Weetabix with milk and banana

Snack : 3.5 syn dairy milk and 8 syns for a scoop of ice cream (according to nutritional values online).

I've no idea what to have for lunch but I really want to have spag bol for dinner tonight.. Lots of superfree of course!

Plan on snaffling some melon, syn free yogurt and grapes when I get home.

Hope you are all having an awesome day

So to round up yesterday, I did go 6 syns over but I think this it because of PMS!!

Lunch : sliced steak, melon, grapes, strawberries and activia yogurt

Dinner : massive portion of spag bol

Snacks : 1 packet of mini chedders and a curly wurly plus lots of grapes

Syns : 36/105 syns

So far today I've just had a banana but will update later on my day! :)

Hey guys, my day now looks like this :

Brekkie : Banana and 3 syn chocolate ( I know, I know!! :p)

Lunch : SW fry up with 2 sausages (4 syns), mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, baked beans and 2 slices of HEX B toast! Yummy it was and I'm full up.. Tried putting the mushrooms in the airfryer and they turned out a little weird so will fry them anymore!

Snack : Watermelon and grapes

Dinner : Will be leftover bolognaise from yesterday, even got the pasta made! :D Might weigh out my cheese as well as I didn't realise I had a HEX A to take! So it shall be cheesy leftovers instead!!

Snack : 3 syn chocolate bar, strawberries and some no sugar added squash!

What a wild Saturday night for me. I've been getting awful chocolate cravings (TOTM) so trying to keep my syns down for today and tomorrow to undo the abundance of chocolate I ate yesterday! lol

Syns : 46/105 :D

Last edited:
Hey guys! Thank god it is Sunday, time for a wee rest and to hang about in my PJs all day! lol! :D

Will update this as I go! :) Here's hoping for an 100% day!

Brekkie : Scrambled eggs with mushrooms on HEX B toast. Absolutely delish! :) Going to have to figure out more superfree to put into my breakfasts though!

Lunch : I kinda forgot to eat a proper lunch, I was munching all day but I did have Banana, melon, strawberries, 6 syns chocolate and 6.5 syns of mini chedders..

Dinner has been a huge portion of chicken stir fry with lots and lots of superfree in a tomato puree and light soy sauce for flavouring.
I can't see me wanting to eat much more today! Gonna try and fill up on sugar free squash and water! :)

Syns: 58.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! :) Good morning!

So I got up early and went out to my exercise class, I'm so proud of myself that I didn't puke up! I didn't eat any breakfast though before I went out so that probably helped! I'll update like always during the day! Its nice to see what I'm eating and keeping an honest track of it, I think its definitely helping my head get around SW. Also, its good to see what I should/shouldn't be eating/drinking as it hinders my losses!

Breakfast : Water and sugar free squash, going to make eggs with mushrooms on HEX B toast!

Lunch : Banana (so far) and 9.5 syns of chocolate..

Dinner : leftover chilli with spicy wedges made in the airfryer.. added in extra carrots, passata and tomatoes to boost the superfree in it!

Snack : 3 syns chocolate, water, green grapes

Syns : 71/105 :D

Last edited:
Hi Littlemissnaughty! Thanks for popping in! If there is anything you think I could do better, let me know!

Impressive loss in your first week! I've never lost that much in one week! I'm on the slow loss train here! :D

My first week was really good. But this week I only lost 2lb so no where near as good. But it was still a loss so happy with that :)
When's your weigh in day?x

Back