DAISEYS DIARY!

Ohhh we get them too :(
I sit in the car at break time and look on here on my phone lol x

Oh god!! My nemesis cakes!! Haha well I refused to give into temptation and am now off to meet my friend for Zumba instead!! How mad is it the way the brain is trained! The friend I'm off to meet is a fellow party animal and I can't stop thinking about going out!! After not tucking into any of them baked goods today though I seriously feel like I can do this as I've proved miracles do happen! Haha x

yay!! enjoy :))

Day five!

Well I moaned earlier about the cakes in the staff room I'm not going to go on! Haha
I went to work which was fine then went to the gym for the first time in months! I done a workout and then a Zumba class! I actually really enjoyed it! Although its very obvious I'm no where as fit as I used to be!! I came home and took the dogs out!
I'm so happy I've not been hungry today! The headaches have gone and now it's just keeping occupied rather than thinking of food!
Isn't it crazy how much of our life revolves around what to eat!! I'm not used to so much thinking time!! Haha oh well another day down! Off to work tomorrow! Then going to buy some hair extensions for Halloween! And then off to the gym for another workout! Xx

Daisy you r doing really well. You r so positive which is lovely - the weight loss will reflect that too. Well done

Thank you peggyblue! I have to be positive! I don't see the point in being negative as it will only make this process harder! That's why I love the positivity and support from this group! It really keeps me motivated! X

Day six

Today was a good day! Work went really quick and before I knew it I was off to town to spend a small fortune on some new hair! My extensions are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to wear them on Halloween! To be fair though, the price I paid for them is about the same as what I would of spent if I had of went out last Friday and Saturday!
I went the gym but only had time to do a quick workout! So 40 minutes later I was home and mopping the floor!! I can't stop thinking of being skinny! I can't wait!!! I'm getting weighed first thing Friday morning! First time! I hope with getting weighed in the morning will give me that extra boost as that's when your at your lightest!
Oh well only 3 more days to weigh day! X

Will be waiting to hear Daisey xx

Day seven

Well today I got my annoying monthly friend!! Perfect timing considering I'm due to get weighed In less than 2 days!
Anyway I've not felt hungry at all today! I've started watching series on my laptop to help pass the time! Pmt has got me bad today! I went the gym and had a good workout! I even done the hour long walk home to try and shift the mood but I think it may have won today! Haha I'm just going to bed and will wake up tomorrow excited for weigh day Friday! X

Day seven

Well today I got my annoying monthly friend!! Perfect timing considering I'm due to get weighed In less than 2 days!
Anyway I've not felt hungry at all today! I've started watching series on my laptop to help pass the time! Pmt has got me bad today! I went the gym and had a good workout! I even done the hour long walk home to try and shift the mood but I think it may have won today! Haha I'm just going to bed and will wake up tomorrow excited for weigh day Friday! X

hopefully it wont affect your weight loss this week. ive had mine too and ive still kept losing albeit a bit slower :)

h x

Day 8

Well today has been really easy! although I did spill half my final shake out the blender so could only drink half of it!
getting weighed in the morning! I seriously cant wait! I hope I have a good loss! but to be honest I feel better already so I don't care about numbers! I like that my clothes are a bit loose! and I went back the gym today, only for a quick sesh today so only burned 200 calories, better than nothing I suppose
oh well weigh day tomorrow!! then work, then massage!! xx

Day 8

Well today has been really easy! although I did spill half my final shake out the blender so could only drink half of it!
getting weighed in the morning! I seriously cant wait! I hope I have a good loss! but to be honest I feel better already so I don't care about numbers! I like that my clothes are a bit loose! and I went back the gym today, only for a quick sesh today so only burned 200 calories, better than nothing I suppose
oh well weigh day tomorrow!! then work, then massage!! xx

oh the massage is a lovely treat at the end of the week :) good luck in the morning xx

How did you get on this morning daisey??

Day nine

What a fantastic day! Went to get weighed and I have lost 12lbs!! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!! I feel fantastic! And it's a massive chunk of my overall 3 stone I'm hoping to get rid of! Had a relaxing day after work! Just pottered about and cleaned my room! Had a massage and ready for the hairdressers tomorrow! The new me is on her way! X

Day nine

What a fantastic day! Went to get weighed and I have lost 12lbs!! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!! I feel fantastic! And it's a massive chunk of my overall 3 stone I'm hoping to get rid of! Had a relaxing day after work! Just pottered about and cleaned my room! Had a massage and ready for the hairdressers tomorrow! The new me is on her way! X

woohoo!! hope you took before pics for yourself to look back on! xx and well done again with the 12lbs that you will never see again xx

Day 10

Well today was great! Even had to force a shake down tonight because I wasn't hungry! Went the hairdressers and got my hair done! Feeling fine! May go the gym tomorrow! X

Back