DAISEYS DIARY!

wooooooohoooooooo! we survived another one!!

Day 11

Today was fab!! I had a serious pamper day! I'm scrubbed from head to toe with not one hair out of place! Haha I didn't get hungry and have been planning my Halloween night out with the girls! I'm glad another weekend is over and I'm going to say this now!
I AM GOING TO GO THE GYM EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK AFTER WORK!
ooooooh I've said it! I will have to do it now! X

Day 12

Today has been good! Not felt hungry at all! Drinking plenty of water but il be honest! These trips to the toilet are driving me mad! Haha had to stop in the middle of the gym today to shoot out for a pee! Haha I'm still having totm though? It's a week tomorrow! Hopefully that will stop before weigh day!

Day 14

Today has been a nightmare! I got to work and realised I had forgotten my shake! I was furious! I couldn't even bare to sit in the staff room so I went for a walk! I couldn't have it until I got in from work! It's given me a headache and put me in an awful mood! An early night is most certainly on the cards tonight! X

Day 14

Today has been a nightmare! I got to work and realised I had forgotten my shake! I was furious! I couldn't even bare to sit in the staff room so I went for a walk! I couldn't have it until I got in from work! It's given me a headache and put me in an awful mood! An early night is most certainly on the cards tonight! X

oh no Daisey xx but you should be so proud you went for the walk and didn't go looking for something somewhere else. I hope the headache lifts xx

oh no Daisey xx but you should be so proud you went for the walk and didn't go looking for something somewhere else. I hope the headache lifts xx

Awful day yesterday Sinead! I got in from work and fell straight asleep! I woke up at 10 pm and went up to bed! And today I've been hungry!! I'm getting weighed tomorrow but it will be in the evening not the morning like last time so I'm not expecting a huge loss!
How did you get on today? X

Awful day yesterday Sinead! I got in from work and fell straight asleep! I woke up at 10 pm and went up to bed! And today I've been hungry!! I'm getting weighed tomorrow but it will be in the evening not the morning like last time so I'm not expecting a huge loss!
How did you get on today? X

oh no Daisey, i hope tomorrow is better xx

Was down 6lbs so i am happy with myself!

Day 15
Today was okay! I'm really getting fed up with the soup at lunch time so I think I may have to implement some kind of change! It's just so awkward in a staff room full of people!
My morale is a little low at the moment and I will be honest it's annoying me because I'm usually such a positive person! I know how fantastic this diet is! But this is such a rollercoaster of emotions! I can't think of the bigger picture at the moment but I am managing to just take it one step at a time!
Oh well off to bed I go! Another day tomorrow!! X

Day 15
Today was okay! I'm really getting fed up with the soup at lunch time so I think I may have to implement some kind of change! It's just so awkward in a staff room full of people!
My morale is a little low at the moment and I will be honest it's annoying me because I'm usually such a positive person! I know how fantastic this diet is! But this is such a rollercoaster of emotions! I can't think of the bigger picture at the moment but I am managing to just take it one step at a time!
Oh well off to bed I go! Another day tomorrow!! X

Do you have soup in the evening too? just wondering if you changed that and just had the soup at lunchtime..........i have the soup at lunchtime and only cos i can half hide the packet from people and they just see the bowl ......no questions asked.....noone has commented on my weight loss except those who know.....i am dying for the day someone who doesn't know comments lol

Do you have soup in the evening too? just wondering if you changed that and just had the soup at lunchtime..........i have the soup at lunchtime and only cos i can half hide the packet from people and they just see the bowl ......no questions asked.....noone has commented on my weight loss except those who know.....i am dying for the day someone who doesn't know comments lol

No I only have it at lunch time so I can have it in the staff room rather than trying to explain the shake! I lost another 3lbs today so I'm happy with that! I'm loosing about half a pound a day I think! Feeling a bit better today! Been shopping and keeping busy! X

No I only have it at lunch time so I can have it in the staff room rather than trying to explain the shake! I lost another 3lbs today so I'm happy with that! I'm loosing about half a pound a day I think! Feeling a bit better today! Been shopping and keeping busy! X

Well done Daisey! You've lost over a stone you should update your ticker! I'm on Day 2 and it's Friday wine day so don't know what to do with myself so I am lurking on this forum to keep me motivated! Hope tomorrow night isn't a hungry one like tonight or I'll have to try on my clothes that are too tight to keep me motivated. TTFN x

Well done Daisey! You've lost over a stone you should update your ticker! I'm on Day 2 and it's Friday wine day so don't know what to do with myself so I am lurking on this forum to keep me motivated! Hope tomorrow night isn't a hungry one like tonight or I'll have to try on my clothes that are too tight to keep me motivated. TTFN x

I swear Janeg I would love to tot up how many hours I've spent trying on new clothes! I'm not going to lie! I'm sitting here in an evening dress that I have managed to fit into! So I can send a photo to my cousin! Haha good luck in your diet!! It really is a fabulous one!! Tough at times but worth the rewards!! Haha I might keep this gown on all day! X

Day 16
I can't believe it's only day 16! It does seemed to have gone really slow! Today was good I went the pictures with my friend and then we went for a soda water afterwards! Just got home and am having my last shake now! Tried on a dress from the summer and it's rather loose now! That makes me happy! Haha x

Back