Daisydaisydaisy don't be lazy!

Breakfast: Didn't fancy anything
Lunch: Apple, tangerines, egg mayo open sandwich (2 syns mayo, 6 syns bread)
Dinner: Bacon/ham and pea risotto (5 syns cheese)
Supper: Weetabix with milk (HEs) and banana

Total syns: 13

so far so good daisy

Can't believe we are rolling up to another weekend - where does time go?! Will be sitting down to Christmas dinner before I know it.

As I mentioned before, I really struggle with Saturday nights. I often visit family and have dinner at my Mum's and when I get home, I often want to have a few drinks which leads to eating a lot of bad stuff! I know if I can tackle that, I can will stay on track.

Today:
Breakfast: Didn't fancy any (does anyone else feel like this? If I force myself to eat, I feel sick!)
Lunch: Bacon and egg salad and an apple
Dinner: Pizza chicken breast with pesto (3 syns), onion, peppers and cheese (5 syns), served with savoury rice (1 syn), beans and corn.
Supper: Weetabix and milk (HEs) with a banana

I had breakfast but Iv missed lunch so far as I'm not very hungry today :)

Could you take stuff like

Cape sparkling 12 syns a bottle have it with diet lemonade and share with others. SW KFC, low syn crisps and strawberries with chocolate quark. Frozen grapes, bars for heb et. So you feel naughty but arnt ??

The spritzer is a good idea but maybe I should try avoid it all together. We aren't massive drinkers anyway. I am going to my husband's work do the first week of December and I plan on saving syns throughout the week to have a few drinks. I've just seen on the SW website that a 25ml serving of gin is 3 syns so if I have it with slimline tonic, I can have a few without worrying.

My hungry Saturday nights are just a bad habit but also because my Mum makes dinner ridiculously early so by the time 8pm rolls around, I'm famished. I liked having one of the pasta-n-sauce sachets as it was quite filling and felt like I'd had something.

The spritzer is a good idea but maybe I should try avoid it all together. We aren't massive drinkers anyway. I am going to my husband's work do the first week of December and I plan on saving syns throughout the week to have a few drinks. I've just seen on the SW website that a 25ml serving of gin is 3 syns so if I have it with slimline tonic, I can have a few without worrying. My hungry Saturday nights are just a bad habit but also because my Mum makes dinner ridiculously early so by the time 8pm rolls around, I'm famished. I liked having one of the pasta-n-sauce sachets as it was quite filling and felt like I'd had something.

Your Saturday nights sound exactly like mine. Most Saturday's I eat 3000-4000 calories. It's really appalling

image-39595578.jpg

I don't know if you can see if properly yet this shockingly did taste wonderful with ice etc x x

Glad I'm not alone Blondcat...it's so difficult getting out of the habit. I managed another Saturday night with going too mad and I logged what I had in MFP (I know we're not supposed to use it when on SW but I like to have an idea of what I'm eating) and it came in at 1800 calories. So not great but not a complete disaster either!

AngelicBee that fake pimms sounds lovely but Balsamic vinegar absolutely hates me...every time I have any I get awful reflux. Shame as it's delicious stuff.

Here's what I had over the weekend:

Saturday:
Brunch: Fruit, bacon and egg open sandwich (HE)
Dinner: Mum's lasagne (5 syns for the cheese), 1 piece of garlic bread (5 syns), 3 new potatoes and loads of salad.
Supper: Pasta-n-sauce (1 syn) and mini pack of Haribo starmix (minus the fried eggs - 4 syns)

Total syns: 15

Sunday:
Brunch: Fruit, bacon and egg open sandwich (HE), pasta-n-sauce
Dinner: Sausages (6 syns), mash (HE for milk), broccoli, baby corn, carrots and gravy (6 syns)

Total syns: 12

Tonight is date night so me and hubby will be having a bit of a naughty dinner

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Ham, egg and salad sandwich (HE)
Dinner: Pulled pork (2 syns), small tortilla wraps x 2 (10 syns), cheese (HE), salsa (2 syns), peppers, onions and plenty of salad

I'm going to weigh later so hopefully will see a loss!

So I've just weighed and I've lost 4lbs this week! I'm absolutely thrilled. Minimins and everyone's support and guidance is helping to keep me on track. Can't believe I've lost half a stone in just 2 weeks on a plan where I can actually eat food!

Well done it's truly wonderful to just eat normal again isn't it lol was just saying this to hubby he loves the plan too - fits in nicely ;)

It is indeed. I used to feel so drained and 'blah' before and dread weigh in as I never lost more than a pound or 2...now I'm losing and have much more energy! And like you say, my hubby eats everything I do and enjoys it. Oh BTW, I showed him your burger in a bowl and he keeps pestering me to make it lol.

Yes do it!! best dinner in ages from a recipe ;)

You could add homemade coleslaw and wedges x

So I've just weighed and I've lost 4lbs this week! I'm absolutely thrilled. Minimins and everyone's support and guidance is helping to keep me on track. Can't believe I've lost half a stone in just 2 weeks on a plan where I can actually eat food!

Well done daisy - absolutely nailed it!!

Delighted for you

Glad I'm not alone Blondcat...it's so difficult getting out of the habit. I managed another Saturday night with going too mad and I logged what I had in MFP (I know we're not supposed to use it when on SW but I like to have an idea of what I'm eating) and it came in at 1800 calories. So not great but not a complete disaster either! AngelicBee that fake pimms sounds lovely but Balsamic vinegar absolutely hates me...every time I have any I get awful reflux. Shame as it's delicious stuff.

Blondcat100 if you want to see some truly appalling weekend behaviour on MFP x

Today I'm going to try drink loads of water. I really struggle with drinking throughout the day and seem to down water when I feel thirsty rather than sipping away.

Lunch: Tuna and salad sandwich (HE and 5 syns for bread, 2 syns mayo), cheese (HE), leek and ham pasta
Dinner: Mushy pea curry with rice (1 syn)
Snacks: Fruit

Total syns: 8

I'm off for a curry tomorrow as it's my little bro's 11th birthday (can't believe it - I still think of him as a little pineapple looking baby), already decided what I'm going to have and it's not as bad in syns as I expected!

Last edited:
Back