Daisydaisydaisy don't be lazy!

This is what I will be eating today:

Breakfast: Apple, weetabix (HE), milk (HE) and banana
Lunch: Vegetable sushi and a side salad (1)
Dinner: Chicken bhuna (11) and boiled rice, poppadom (4)

Total syns: 16

Yum Hun you look well and truly set up for today, and how was the mushy pea curry I have seen a few make it now??

It's really lovely, tastes a little like chip shop curry sauce to me. I bung a load of peppers, mushrooms and onions in before the beans and peas. The recipe makes loads too so I stick what's left in the freezer for the evenings I can't be bothered cooking.

That's a great way to use leftovers, sounds lovely I think I will try this x

So today has started off badly. I have had some exciting/shocking news this morning which was only calmed with the help of a massively synned pot of Boots Honey and Mustard Chicken pasta and a brownie. I don't feel guilty as I know I will be back on the wagon tomorrow...will have a healthy dinner and hope that the damage won't be too bad on weigh day!

So...

Brunch: Chicken, Honey and Mustard Pasta Salad (4.5 syns according to a previous minimins post), Brownie (14)
Lunch: Fruit
Dinner: Chicken stirfry
Supper: Weetabix, milk (HE) and banana

Total: 18.5 (not good as I had half a naan and a slice of cake yesterday too!)

Doesn't seem to bad Hun you can catch up syn wise another day. Hope your news is a good thing for you :)

Yeah I will just low syn the rest of the week. Try to make up for it. I will share more when I can about my news lovely. How are you today? Your Mum getting on well? x

I did that with syns and still lost Hun, so you will be ok x

Mum has to go into the hospice next week for a blood transfusion, she had call about bloods taken Tuesday or Monday when I took her and they are too low :(

But this should help her fingers crossed x c

Oh your poor Mum! It sounds like she's having a tough time right now. I have my fingers crossed for you both x

Thank you Hun she is resting now so hopefully she will pick up a bit x c

Had a sleepless night and want to reach for the comforts today so quick and easy is my motto:

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Beans on toast (5 syns)
Dinner: Ham and pea risotto
Supper: Weetabix, milk (HEs) and banana

Syns: 5

I had a rubbish nights sleep too since starting I'm always needing the loo in the middle of the night - last night I had to ask hubby am I awake or dreaming lol then rushed off - are you doing anything this weekend x

Haha aw! I hate getting up in the night...always convince myself there's an axe murderer waiting to grab me lol!

Hubby is working til 10 tonight and til 5 tomorrow but I'm going to go spend the day at my parents and hopefully have a nice quiet one Sunday...hubby wants us to go celebrate some good news at his favourite Mexican restaurant but I've put my foot down. We will take the dog for a long walk somewhere though, hopefully stops raining as I've worn a hole in my wellies!

Have you got much planned?

It's dependant on weather but I may have to run an errand to town tomorrow the evening to myself - Sunday hubby is about all say so not sure if anything will be done or not - I did want to try making the SW mince pies and festive popcorn but I will need kernels, and cutters lol

Totally understand the axe murderer night thing lol

image-2491096440.jpg

Think it's this one x

Hey, just popped in to read your diary, you're doing really well - going to have a look for the mushy pea curry recipe sounds nice!! Hope you've had a lovely/good weekend x

Hi Bursting - thank you for your encouragement! Do check out mushy pea curry, it's really easy and very filling. Perfect for winter.

So I haven't mentioned my good news as I still can't quite believe it. I found out last week that I'm pregnant! It's still very early days and I'm rather anxious as me and DH have been trying for a long time. Since I found out though I have been eating dreadfully, meals out, McDs breakfast. I've missed SW and frankly the junk has made me feel rubbish BUT I'm back on track today and for the next 8 months! I'd love to have the baby and maintain what I currently weigh or a bit less. I know SW is recommended by Doctors as it's just a healthy, balanced diet. I will double check with my GP tomorrow though.

Today's menu:

Lunch: Fruit, pasta-n-sauce (really need to get shopping and buy some salad bits!)
Dinner: *Changed my mind* Chicken, stuffing (5 syns), gravy (5 syns), broccoli, carrots, green beans and baby corn
Supper: Weetabix, milk (HEs) and a banana

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Congrats I had wondered and I'm very pleased for you x c

Back