Day 1

Hang in there. I constantly think about food and have to cook for my family still but the results are worth it. I put a lot more effort into cooking for them and enjoy the smells and process. I have done ss CD before but at the moment am on step two so can have a little protein and veg once a day- still lost 13lb week one and 4lbs this week, week 2. Good luck and hang in there. I spend more time cleaning to distract myself too!

Wow that's fantastic losses Hun!! I hope I lose that much! Any tips? Xxx

Wow that's fantastic losses Hun!! I hope I lose that much! Any tips? Xxx

My best advice is to stick to the plan properly and find new things to distract you! I hope it goes well, I will look out for your posts.

Sorry my minimins app was playing up. I am on day 4 :) lost 5lb already :) xxx

Wow guys you are all having really good losses so early on , i really hope i can get a good loss on my first week i start 02 jan , has anyone tried the rice pudding yet , i am curious to see if its like the porridge ???

Wow guys you are all having really good losses so early on , i really hope i can get a good loss on my first week i start 02 jan , has anyone tried the rice pudding yet , i am curious to see if its like the porridge ???

Hi

I don't like the porridge and did not like the rice pudding either so my not be the best judge!! J

Back