Day 3 of Lipotrim!! Anybody else just starting??

Once you have a routine it doesn't seem that bad anyway... Random question I keep getting pins and needles in my feet.... Never used to lol does anyone else get this??

I do aswel but find it's bad when I'm sat on the loo **hides face** ?? Don't know if it's the water intake/circulation I could be wrong but yeah I get that too xx

Hope it's nothing major beck we could be on our way out via lipotrim lmfao

This is my 5th week so still a starter really looooooong way to go yet but I take it day by day Xx how far are you in?

I am on day 5 lol! How long do you plan to be on it? And how much have you lost so far? Has anyone tried the flapjacks are they worth trying? X

I'm not too sure my target weight is 10.10 so how ever long it takes *fingers crossed* xx

And I've lost 36lb in my first month still have to shake myself if I'm honest and believe it lol

As for flapjacks I haven't tried them or the soup not through choice but my lovely pharmacist (cough) said she no longer orders them as was left with so many because people didn't stick to this diet it doesn't make good business sense *her words* so basically I've stuck with strawberry shakes :-/
She's a feisty mare so I'm too scared too ask her to order me any haha xx

Wow that's an amazing weight loss! That's really bad of your pharmacist lol I think you can order directly from lipotrim if you cannot so might be worth doing that for variety :) x

Hiya beck and I just checked the website you can only buy the maintenance products on there :( gutted I'll have to ring my lovely pharmacist and gently ask to Stock up *nervous laugh* lol!

how's you today ?

you guys are helping me..day 1 and iv already got headaches...but its ok...unless I start chewing on curtains or cushions ill be grand cos thankfully iv nobody else to coom for and my fridge broke...so there is actually nothing in my house..haha.
.support is important..
.i realise that with this particular diet you cant really get the support you need unless the other person has done it..or is on it.simple as...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Could always try another pharmacy if it doesn't work out. I am good thanks, had a nice walk with the pooch this morning now just getting ready for my hot chocolate lol! How about you? :)

Hi sassy where all in it together if I we can help just ask ;-) xx and stick with it it's sooooo worth the little sacrifices
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress x

I'm great thanks beck nearly the end of week five and feeling so positive :-D I will speak to my loveeeeely pharmacist Tuesday defo ;-)

Have a great day ladies and gents xx

keep drinking plenty of water and the headaches will soon go :) we are here for support as all on the same journey so can help each other :) its hard for friends to support you as they not know what its like. I know 2 people who have done it in the past and it has worked for them which does help but then you also have to face the people who are not supportive because they don't think it will work and their comments, but we will show them!! Keep positive don't let people put you down and just keep thinking about that first weigh day! You will feel amazing when you see how much you have lost! Good luck! :D xx

thanks girlies...
I went to bed early last night....had a great sleep...and im spring cleaning today...its great...feel so much better at the moment. :):):)

Sazzy your doing brilliant and wait until the weight starts dropping off that feeling gets BETTER ;-)
hope you all doing ok xx

Has anyone found they are sleeping better whilst doing this?? I'm sleeping so much better now :) starting to feel the cold a lot more though apart from that i'm feeling good :) x have a nice day everyone x

yeah Im definitely sleeping better...Im getting about 10 hours of good sleep...shows how sugars really affect your body...like my water intake has increased so much...im peeing all day...but not at night..whereas before id easily wake up to use the loo and I wouldnt have had near the same amount of fluids. Day 3...and Im still craving but at least I understand its just sugar craving..but my god...its soo hard at the moment..come on ketosis put me out of misery..haha

Won't be long!, I'm the same woke up a lot at night to go loo but now have been sleeping through so good! :) hard evening this evening, went to Asda and OH got a top your own pizza... Smelt sooo good! I went and put a facepack on instead hah! I have also noticed skin clearing up a bit now which is good :) keep up the good work! Its nearly weigh day :) x

Hi everyone! I'm just coming to the end of Day 2 and finding it hard (not that I'm going to admit it to anyone except the kindred spirits on here!) because this is a whole new way of losing weight for me. I've tried SW before and had good results but it takes time that I don't have. I'm in pain with plantar fasciitis so the sooner the weight comes off, the quicker the pain will ease. I'm lucky to have a friend at work who is also on the Lipotrim plan, so I know it works and that it gets easier after a few days.

There are some splendid weight losses on here - I am genuinely gobsmacked! And some of the before and after photos just beggar belief.

Loving the chicken soup - almost makes up for the fact that the rest of the family are having a gorgeous meal in the evening without me. At least it's hot and even made with 400 ml of water, it's still quite thick. And the chocolate shake reminds me of McDonalds :)

Back