Ddelta's Food Diary

Grizzly Mans Choc banana scan bran cake looks almost good enough to grace the top tier! May be developing a plan for sunday..... :D

awww man, Id almost erased that cake out of my mind lol

well done thats fab :)

I love vintage china..Well most things vintage :) I have a vintage jewellery page on fb :) also it really needs some 'new' pieces putting on...just too busy with uni..although it would only take a hour tops lol

Hey, congratulations on the weight loss - looks like it was deserved too!

Oh, savoury is my downfall too - I could give up chocolate, but not cheese for sure. However, tea parties somehow encompass all that is good! Mmm, bite size assortment of yummy things, and then when backed up with champagne - oh, heaven!!

Anyway - have a good day both :)

Thank you! An very happy especially as I am off on holiday tomorrow, going back gone to the Netherlands to see friends and family and celebrate queensday, so going to be a week of drinks, dinners and parties. My plan is to try to stick to plan on the meals I can control, and make wise decisions when out, but am not going to limit myself, flexi syns all the way! I have however asked my dad to get me day passes to his gym, by keeling up my exercise I think I'll be able to maintain! Ill be missing weigh in on Tuesday so have a week to then minimise the damage, and hope in two weeks I'll have STS.

Anyhow for some reason today I didn't eat so much! Was too busy and not hungry, so didn't hAve my planned speed soup lunch

Wednesday 24th April - extra easy

Breakfast

Skinny cappuccino and porridge oats w soy milk and banana (milks = HexA)
Tea

Lunch - none really

Snack

Mullerlight cherry, apple and ff cottage cheese

Dinner

Stirfried pile of mixed veg and soy sauce
Noodles
Grilled salmon fillet
Prawn crackers (5 syns)
1/2 bottle of 5.5% wine (6 syns)

Syns so far: 11

Ddelta said:
Thank you! An very happy especially as I am off on holiday tomorrow, going back gone to the Netherlands to see friends and family and celebrate queensday, so going to be a week of drinks, dinners and parties. My plan is to try to stick to plan on the meals I can control, and make wise decisions when out, but am not going to limit myself, flexi syns all the way! I have however asked my dad to get me day passes to his gym, by keeling up my exercise I think I'll be able to maintain! Ill be missing weigh in on Tuesday so have a week to then minimise the damage, and hope in two weeks I'll have STS.

Anyhow for some reason today I didn't eat so much! Was too busy and not hungry, so didn't hAve my planned speed soup lunch

Wednesday 24th April - extra easy

Breakfast

Skinny cappuccino and porridge oats w soy milk and banana (milks = HexA)
Tea

Lunch - none really

Snack

Mullerlight cherry, apple and ff cottage cheese

Dinner

Stirfried pile of mixed veg and soy sauce
Noodles
Grilled salmon fillet
Prawn crackers (5 syns)
1/2 bottle of 5.5% wine (6 syns)

Syns so far: 11

Have a great time :) are you Dutch? I did at first think you were German , my husband is German.. Or was ? Lol :)

Keldelacoe said:
Have a great time :) are you Dutch? I did at first think you were German , my husband is German.. Or was ? Lol :)

Ah yes the name, very common in Germany, although originally Scandinavian: my mum's Swedish, so i'm half Swedish half Dutch! But I grew up all over the place (Germany, holland, Yorkshire and uni in Scotland).

Where in Gernany is he from? Does he ever cool german food for you? ;)

Ddelta said:
Ah yes the name, very common in Germany, although originally Scandinavian: my mum's Swedish, so i'm half Swedish half Dutch! But I grew up all over the place (Germany, holland, Yorkshire and uni in Scotland).

Where in Gernany is he from? Does he ever cool german food for you? ;)

Ha his mum does but she puts too much fat in everything and his family always kill me with food in Germany lol! We have a great German cafe here run by a German lady who married a solider .. Gyros , curry wurst etc :))) he is from bunde .. It's only a little place! He has been in England since 11 , was shipped off to boarding school in Surrey ... And he discovered his dad was English at 18 so he was gutted to discover he was half English lol .. He is though as he is in the British army. We were posted to Germany in dec but because of my daughters complex needs they stopped the move ... And we got Yorkshire... Yay! But hey ho :)

Congratulations on the loss and hope you have a fabby time on holiday xxx

German food is good, but indeed can be quite greasy, and what is up with the ; meals a day? Alternating sweet n savoury really increases hunger and blood sugar fluctuation, it's healthy but people tend to overeat dont they?

Got to holland last night, managed to stay on plan yesterday, despite us being super busy and hectic.

Thursday 26th April -extra easy

Breakfast

Skinny coffee (part HexA)
Strawberries & ff yogurt
Alpen light (1/2 HexB)

Lunch

Whole wheat pasta, egg, mushroom, artichoke, tomato, carrot, basil, chives (lunch on the go)
Coke zero

Dinner

Rice with grilled soy, garlic and ginger marinated chicken and wocked veg (cabbage, mushrooms, red onion, bean sprouts, sugar snaps) a little satay sauce (made from powder, you can get it in NL, I'll say 1 syn) a teaspoon of oil to wok (1/2 HexB)
Some chilli rice/prawn crackers (5 syns)
A beer (6 syns)

Snack: skinny sf caramel macchiato (rest HexA and 1 syn)

Total syns: 13 syns

Oh I know... The thing is his family never give me chance to enjoy the food when over there because I was constantly full!! And had to brush up in my German pretty quick as they know no English... Just to survive without bursting lol. Buffet breakfast, Moosive dinner for lunch, coffee and cake at 4 then a big buffet again... Oh then kill me with snaps... Maybe get the indoor grill thing out and put a few bratwurst on... My god! Sneaked out once because I just wanted curry wurst whilst there and they were ringing as beef olives and potatoes were waiting lol!

Well done on sticking to plan, hope you have a great time :)

Hello there! I am back :) had an amazing time, was really difficult to stick to plan with the festivities so tried as much as possible, but still enjoyed my holiday! Weighed myself when I got there and when I left and I'd lost a pound, so hope weigh in next week will show that or STS.

So today, 4th may, extra easy

Breakfast

2 hifu light bars (hexb) and a banana
Skinny cappuccino

Lunch

Side salad w a spoon of ff cottage cheese
Mullerlight

Snack

Banana and skinny cappuccino w caramel drizzle (milk is hexA and 1 syn)

Dinner

Basmati rice w left over lamb saag (3 syns) mushroom, onion, carrot, tomato, chickpea and coriander curry, home made raita and tikka n yogurt marinated chicken
1x pimms (3 syns)

Seacrest said:
Hi, how's it going in Holland? I've come to the conclusion you must be totally alone there as we drove down to Italy for the weekend and just about every other car on the road for the entire journey was Dutch!

I forgot to answer! I was most definitely not the only one, it was queensday, a huge party in Amsterdam for the queens birthday, but it's also may holiday so unsurprising many people with kids go on holiday! How was Italy? Quite a trip for the weekend!

I forgot to answer! I was most definitely not the only one, it was queensday, a huge party in Amsterdam for the queens birthday, but it's also may holiday so unsurprising many people with kids go on holiday! How was Italy? Quite a trip for the weekend!

hi, welcome back - I have few Dutch friends & they had mentioned queensday, a number of them went home for it too. Italy's not so far - we're at the top end of Switzerland, and we only went to Lake Como, which is more or less just off the bottom end of CH, so really only about 3 hours drive - except for the dreaded San Gotthard tunnel. The queues going there last weekend were 2 & a half hours - urgh - almost doubled our journey time just in queuing!

Italy was good though, Como is beautiful. The hardest part was trying to stay on plan, which I did my best to do, but still got a small gain this week:doh:

Last edited:
Saturday 5th may extra easy

Breakfast

Ff yogurt w raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and kiwi

Lunch

Ciabatta w grilled steak and balsamic onions
Tomato salsa and cheese (hepA and hepB)

Dinner

Sushi and grilled chicken, rice and stirfry veg (3 syns)

Snacks/drinks

Large glass of rose (9 syns)
Vodka w fresh lime n soda (2.5 syns)
2 green tea

Total syns 14.5

Sunday 6th may extra easy

Breakfast

Sw full English (ww sausage (1 syn right) bacon no fat, egg, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes, one piece of whole meal toast)
Mullerlight Greek (1/2 syn)

Lunch/dinner

Carrot salad, cucumber salad, green salad, german potato salad, grilled pork, grilled chicken.
Cheeses & figs (no idea on the syns!)

1 large glass of red wine (9 syns)

Total syns: 20?

Had an insanely busy week working up in the west mids, so couldn't keep up with the diary. Stayed in plan all week except Friday, had the parents over and went out for dinner n drinks, made could choices but pretty sure I did go over my daily syns!

Sunday 13th May - extra easy

Breakfast

Banana and a skinny cappuccino (1/3 HEXA)

Lunch

Weight watchers baguette (HexB) w two weight watchers sausages (1 syns) and fried onions & mustard (1 syn)

Snack

Fruit salad: kiwi, pear, strawberries and melon
2 green tea

Dinner

Spaghetti, lean beef meatballs, tomato & onion sauce and green beans. 30gr reduced far cheese (rest HEXA)

Greek mullerlight (1/2 syn)
Green tea

Total syns: 2 1/2 syns (so far)

Back