Ddelta's Food Diary

Thursday. Extra easy

Breakfast

Banana
Skinny cappuccino

Lunch

Salmon sushi, edamame and prawn sushi (2 syns)

Dinner

At Thai restaurant: chicken satay 2 pieces, 1/2 veggie spring roll and vegetable pad Thai (
10 syns?)

2 beers (6 syns)

Last edited:
Friday green day

Breakfast

Fruit salad: kiwi, pear, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries
2 skinny cappuccinos (HEXA)

Snack

Blueberries, strawberries and strawberry Activia

Lunch

Baked potato w HEXA red fat cheese and beans, and rocket and sugarsnap peas

Dinner

Sushi: prawn, salmon & avocado, crab stick, cucumber and edamame (? 8 syns)

Lots of green tea

Tuesday extra easy

Breakfast

Skinny cappuccino x2 (1/2 HEXA)
Banana

Lunch
Pasta salad with roast veg and salad
Blueberries

Snack

2x green tea
Sw hifi light (3 syns)
Apple

Dinner

3 egg white 1yolk fry up with mushroom, onion, tomato and red fat cheese (1/2hexa) piece of wholemeal toast (hexB) sine sunflower spread (1 syn)

2 mikado (1 syn)

Total syns: 4 syns

Weigh in was tonight: I STS, I guess expected looking at the past week!

I have hugely fallen off the wagon, just been so busy with on one hand huge amounts of work and on the other hand social obligations and friends staying. I have eaten out almost every night this week and some places it is just impossible to control what I've had (like being treated to tapas and not being able to order for myself) whenever there was a salad I was told the dressing was already mixed in and very oily so annoying! And to top it off the parties have been full of lovely jubilee pimms and cocktails (luckily diet versions!) anyhow, I would love to get back on plan, al going to do so till Thursday, as then I'm off to NY for work and a holiday.

On the up side on my home scales I appear to have maintained, so I guess the exercise (however minimal) has kept a gain at bay. Oh and I've been buying size 10 and 8 dresses!! My other half says I look great and really don't need to loose more, but I'd like to get that last half stone off. It'll be my to do for end of June & July!

Not really a food diary update but needed to vent, just really disappointed with myself (although I've had a great time) back on for a few days then I'll be back properly from the 18th!

Today: extra easy

Breakfast
Skinny cappuccino (part HEXA)
Fruit salad (blueberries&strawberries n banana)

Lunch
At a gourmet pub. Hoping for a grilled fish or chicken n steamed veg.

Dinner
Salad w lots of super free!

Awww great to hear from you again - I was wondering where your updates were :)

Well done for maintaining and I am sure you will work on that 7lbs when you are back from NYC. Sounds like you re trying to make the right choices and with your size 8 dresses I bet you look amazing.

Have a great time and look forward to your diary when you are back.

Lisa x

Thanks for the kind words! I know we all do it, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly in NY, while still
Making good choices with a bit of flexibility. Am
Back with a vengeance! Going for lots of super free and max 7-10 syns a day.

Monday extra easy

Breakfast

Soya cappuccino (1/3 HEXA)
Fat free cherry yogurt

Lunch

Mango & pineapple pieces
Prawn mayo on wholemeal (6 syns) hex b

Dinner

Veg & chicken ginger chilli stirfry

Green tea.
Skinny cappuccino w caramel syrup (1 syn) (2/3 hex a)

Syns day: 7 syns
Total syns week: 7

Tuesday extra easy

Breakfast

Cherry fat free yogur
Kiwi, strawberries, banana and muesli (hexB)
Skinny cappuccino (1/3 HEXA)

Lunch

Salad w lettuce, cucumber, grilled chicken, chickpeas, red onion, red pepper, boiled egg, and fat free dressing.

Snack

Activia fat free strawberry
Coffee light frappuccino (2/3 HEXA and .5 syn)

Dinner

Pasta salad with lettuce, rocket, tomato cucumber red onion and tuna w a twist sundried tomato (3 syns)

Total syns day: 3.5
Total week: 10.5

Also had my weigh in today and somehow lost a pound!!! I blame the lack of exercise (no gym, just lots n lots of walking) hope now I'm back at it it doesn't show in the scales.

Keldelacoe said:
Hi dagmar how's it going? X

Hiya, it's going quite well just so busy not really having time to update my diary!! But I'm taking time to organise myself food wise, having nice filled salads for lunch and dinners full of super free and trying to have a different starch each night, feeling pretty in control again, although totally forgot about the weekend in Manchester coming up! Going to see the stone roses, thought for some reason it was in July! So I'll aim for a maintain over the weekend. Slowly getting closer to target and have picked up my exercise again so feel pretty good.

How are you doing? Once things quietened down in July I'm gonna try some of your recipes and ideas! Always look lovely

Hello there,

i thought I'd write another post, I hit target over the summer so spent time enjoying my 30th birthday and afterwards maintaining my weight and mainly body shape. I've been a lot less active over the last few months, especially December, man that was a marathon of no gym, eating and drinking! This week was my boyfriends birthday so tonight is the last night off the plan, back on it from tomorrow and weighing in on Monday. I did weigh myself last week and it wasn't as bad as I expected shockingly. My main priority is Heath and fitness, also my boyfriend is joining me this time, he has gained quite a bit over the last few months, so we are going to get fit together! Bring it on 2013 :)

Back