Dear Diary........

DINNER
white sweet potato chips
cooked in 1/2 tblsp coconut oil................................half HE B (a tweak on extra virgin olive oil)
baked beans
Quorn turkey burgers
'fried' egg
40g Low Low cheese..............................................HE A
20g Low Low cheese..............................................other half HE B
1 tblsp tommy K.......................................................1 SYN

Half scan bran cake..............................................4.5 SYNS
coconut and vanilla yogurt

LUNCH
pear
peanut HiFi..........................................HE B
Yogurt

DINNER
200g new potatoes.................................HE B
cooked in half tblsp coconut oil...........3 SYNS
homemade coleslaw.............................2 SYNS (mayo)
Pizza Chicken
1 tblsp tommy K.......................................1 SYN
red onion, orange & green peppers, tomatoes, ham, coriander
topped with 60g Low low cheese...........HE A + half a HE A
gherkins

No Lunch as such I was out and about, just had a kiwi, pear and a banana

DINNER
230g new potatoes...................................................HE B
coconut oil..............................................................2 SYNS
homemade coleslaw.................................................1.5 SYNS (mayo)
beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber
Tuna steak
homemade mango salsa

glass of wine......................................................8 SYNS

Well I went to class last night, lost 2lbs ( yippeeeeeeee!) and got SOW! What a surprise that was. I got a certificate, a fridge magnet and a sticker for my book! I have done SW on and off for about a hundred years ( 25yrs in reality )and I'm not sure I've ever won SOW and the funny thing is, I wasn't going to stay to class because there were so many people last night! At least I have a couple more tins of tuna for the cat now....;)

Well I went to class last night, lost 2lbs ( yippeeeeeeee!) and got SOW! What a surprise that was. I got a certificate, a fridge magnet and a sticker for my book! I have done SW on and off for about a hundred years ( 25yrs in reality )and I'm not sure I've ever won SOW and the funny thing is, I wasn't going to stay to class because there were so many people last night! At least I have a couple more tins of tuna for the cat now....;)

WOW! Well done!!!

You are doing fantastic:happy096:

Thank you Mini!! :) So pleased I joined a group, its really keeping me focused...long may it last!

Really full after my large lunch so decided to make myself some carrot and coriander soup for dinner
served with WW wholemeal pitta.........................................HE B

Glass of wine..................................................................................8 SYNS

SYNS for the week.......105
SYNS used today.............11
SYNS left..........................94

Last edited:
Wednesday 30th April

440ml almond breeze milk...................Half HE A

BREAKFAST
banana, pear
rocky road light hifi..............................3 SYNS
yogurt

LUNCH
homemade carrot and coriander soup
WW wholemeal pitta..............................HE B
ham

DINNER
big mac in a bowl
extra lean mince beef, onions
lettuce, gherkins
60g low low cheese................................1.5 HE A
230g SW wedges....................................HE B

SYNS....................94
SYNS TODAY.........4.5
bottle of wine........28
SYNS LEFT............61.5

just to say, I didn't drink a bottle of wine! Lol I am taking off the SYNS so I don't have to measure it out over the week!

Last edited:
Subscribing loving all the pictures and well done so far x

Subscribing loving all the pictures and well done so far x

Thank you!!:) I must say, keeping this food diary is definitely helping keeping me on track! As long as I take the pics, I can't forget what I've eaten ;) Today, I haven't actually taken any pics though!!!

Me too. Your food looks good and your reply to. Other people seem v knowledgable x

I think my knowledge is such because I have been following SW on and off for approx. 25 yrs!! I'm not a good advert really!!! This time though, I really feel that I am going to reach target...fingers crossed:D

Anyway...welcome both of you.....have you been doing SW for long?

Hi I have been doing slimming world for 16 weeks now and have lost 25lb. It fits. My lifestyle. Quite well tho am on nights with the munchies this week so struggling. Abit.

Hi I have been doing slimming world for 16 weeks now and have lost 25lb. It fits. My lifestyle. Quite well tho am on nights with the munchies this week so struggling. Abit.

wow... You've done really well in a short space of time! Shift work is hard....it throws you out of routine. I don't work shifts anymore, but I did up until recently, so I sympathise.

I did really well on sw a couple of years ago I then stopped gained a fiancée and all the weight I'd lost and then some re joined last Thursday so my first weigh in is tomorrow xx

Yep tis Def a pain an I weigh in Fri wen I.finish nights so it's never a true reading. Either x

I did really well on sw a couple of years ago I then stopped gained a fiancée and all the weight I'd lost and then some re joined last Thursday so my first weigh in is tomorrow xx

Easily done....been there many times, regaining weight I mean, not gaining fiancées!, lol

Yep tis Def a pain an I weigh in Fri wen I.finish nights so it's never a true reading. Either x

I guess even though its not a true reading...if you have a 'normal' week the following week, it evens itself out? It just depends how you deal with it mentally though doesn't it, sometimes it can derail you.

Back