Dear Diary........

Ok, didn't go to my usual Monday weigh in as I was busy DIY ing (well, in charge of my husband DIY ing!!) but went last night (Thursday) instead and lost 1lb. Not great for a 10 day weigh in and even more so because I have been 100% on plan but its not going to derail me :) I only have a few days now til Mondays 'weigh in' so I'm not sure if being 100% will pay off then or being so close to the last weigh in, will prove too soon for another loss ...we'll see! Gotta keep plodding on!

Need to get back to posting pics...watch this space!!

Well off o's better than on hun so that's something. It's going in the right direction which is all that counts x

Well off o's better than on hun so that's something. It's going in the right direction which is all that counts x

Oh yeah, very true. To be honest I am grateful for any loss these days!! Its funny but when I was younger, if I stuck to plan 80% of the time, I lost weight easily, but I also gained loads easily too if I strayed too far off track! Nowadays, I find it harder to lose but I don't seem to have the massive gains like I used to either. So you cant have it all ways!!

How did your cereal bars turn out.....good?
Do you have a food diary?

They were Ok thanks. I had my sis making them yesterday and I was cooking tea for everyone. They were quite nice an filling too,
Yeah I have a food diary tho its slightly random

Friday 8th May

875ml almond breeze milk...................HE A

BREAKFAST
scan bran cake
5 scan bran.............................................HE B
2 x tblsp mince meat...........................4 SYNS
mixed spice
1 egg
2 x Aldi Greek style yogurts

Really full after eating the whole scan bran cake so didn't have any lunch....ate breakfast quite late anyway.

DINNER
homemade chickpea curry
tomatoes, onions, vegetable stock
various spices
chickpeas
coconut oil .............................................2 SYNS
Batchelors pilau rice
WW wholemeal Pitta bread...............HE B

Last edited:
Hi what day were u doing yesterday that you got 2 heb?
Looked again was it a green day?

Lol I use my phone so everything comes up black.
I think am gonna try using. More beans, chickpeas ect

I think am gonna try using. More beans, chickpeas ect

Yeah me too!
I love carbs but like a lot of people, they make me retain fluid (and therefore, weigh more!) and I can weigh quite a bit heavier the next morning when I've had them. But recently, I've noticed that's its only potatoes that seem to do this to me....of course, it would happen to be that potatoes are my most favourite carb!! Boooo!
I like, rice, pasta, noodles but I don't LOVE them and can quite easily live without them but I LOVE potatoes!
So in an effort to have some more carb days (because I love them!) I too am going to have more beans and lentil type meals with rice etc!!

SATURDAY 10TH MAY

875ml Almond breeze milk.............................................HE A

BREAKFAST

raspberries
fat free natural yogurt
Rocky road HI Fi bar......................................................3 SYNS

NO LUNCH
was out and about and unprepared!

DINNER
made from the SW A taste of Asia book

lemon chicken..........................................2 SYNS
Prawn chow mein....................................0.5 SYNS
egg fried rice

Yeah me too!
I love carbs but like a lot of people, they make me retain fluid (and therefore, weigh more!) and I can weigh quite a bit heavier the next morning when I've had them. But recently, I've noticed that's its only potatoes that seem to do this to me....of course, it would happen to be that potatoes are my most favourite carb!! Boooo!
I like, rice, pasta, noodles but I don't LOVE them and can quite easily live without them but I LOVE potatoes!
So in an effort to have some more carb days (because I love them!) I too am going to have more beans and lentil type meals with rice etc!!

Think that's good reasoning hun well makes sense to me anyway

Good good I do like to cook sometimes it's just finding the time to experiment and not. Just making things u know

Despite no pics or posts here, I have had a good week....not that my 1/2 lb loss last night reflects this! I'm ok with it though, I just have to keep going and it WILL come off! It HAS to!!

So, I am going to get back to posting my food here as it keeps me focused. I need 1.5 lb next week for my half stone....it's been a long time coming(!) and it's totally do-able, there's nothing to stop me......except for a meal out tomorrow evening that will almost certainly involve some alcohol! But I have plenty of time til next weigh in ;)

Half off is better than on hun. And you may find unsafe a good loss next week after your meal out if u get straight back on to it x

Friday 16th May

875ml almond breeze milk.................................................HE A

BREAKFAST

Hi Fi bar.................................................................................HE B

LATE LUNCH
huge portion of chickpea curry
Veetee dine in pilau rice...............................................3.5 SYNS

Went out about 5pm shopping and didn't get back until 8 ish.
Wasn't hungry so had another HiFi bar.................HE B
and 1/2 bottle of wine................................................13 SYNS

Not the greatest of days!!
SYNS for the week.......................105
SYNS used today.............................16.5
SYNS left for the week.................88.5

Hi that doesn't look too bad. I think am going to struggle today as going to my friends wedding venue for. Look whilst it's set up today then my nephews bday party and then out at a bbq for tea
Am thinking a flexi day as can't use your idea of weekly syns as am on nights this week so will need them

Back