ProPoints Definatley getting to goal this time

chrissy3294

Hi all. I am doing this diary to help me get to goal. Thought it may help me stay on track. In 2011 I weighed in at ww at 13 stone 10 in August 2012 reached 10 stone 2 and my goal was 10 stone 1. I went on holiday put on 8 pounds and never got back on track. Was really upset I was a pound away from goal and let it go. I now weigh 11 stone 4 and I go away in 4 weeks. I plan to lose what I can then get straight back on when I get back home. I weigh in on a Saturday morning at home so will post my losses on here. Here goes:

26pp

Breakfast:

oat so simple 5pp
water
apple mid morning 0pp

Lunch:
Pizza wrap 4pp
onions, peppers,mushrooms tomato puree 0pp
2 dairylea cheese light 2pp
water

butternut squash soup mid afternoon 0pp

Dinner:

chicken raw weight 157 grams 4pp
potato raw weight 150 grams 3pp cut into chips sprinkled with paprika and cooked in the oven
home made bq sauce 0pp
salad 0pp
wholemeal muffin 5pp
water
3pp left for milk in brews = 26pp

will post pics when Ive cooked
feel free to correct me if any point values are wrong

All sounds good :) I'm pointing again since Thur!! Just back on this since this morning xx really helps
Good luck today

That's gas iv just over a stone to go too!! It's driving me daft to say the least. Off work with my back and iv my boyfriends brothers wedding in five weeks and I'm so mad at myself!! Better late than never tho :) iv eleven pp left for today

Yup !! I find if I clear day 1 with no blips then I'm on a roll :) so here's to five solid weeks before boyfriends brothers wedding !! Glad I'm back just wish I done it sooner !! Tried the shake diet for a week and that made me appreciate 26pp of food haha

Here to subscribe!!
I make butternut squash soup aswell it's my favourite
How dis you make homemade BBQ sauce for 0pp?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did the shake diet for 2 weeks. I know what u mean abt appreciating points. I've got 4 weeks till holiday so gonna give it my all.

Hi Everton04. Think it was 0 pp. it's gorgeous

5 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp sweetener
230g can of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp smoked paprika
A dash of Tabasco
4 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp worstershire sauce

Put vinegar, sweetener, chopped tomatoes, paprika in a pan. Simmer slowly for 20 mins then add soy sauce and worstershire sauce and dash of Tabasco. Simmer 5 more mins then whizz up with a blender. Allow to cool then enjoy.

Stone loss buddies haha ... Must use that recipe ;) couldn't stomach the shakes ... Had a rash and sick most Eve's so that's the end of that !! Thank God. Gave me the kick in the arse I needed x

Ooohhhh fab that's sounds delish thanks a mill for that! Are ya up ta anything today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well im a Childminder so got 8 kids today. Just trying to keep them occupied. Not had chance to plan anything yet but will post what I have later on. U up to anything?

I'm on the last stone too!!!! I'm getting married in December but wud like to b at my goal weight by October.....

Awe xx we can do this stone !! I put up half stone before and my clothes so tight !!! A stone will make such a difference xx good luck

Yes we can do it. Today is. Officially day one for me and so far so good... I'm hungry now but my dinner is just about cooked in the oven a lovely beef stew. Cannot wait!!!!

Back