Diamond Member award

Diamond Member

Why shouldn't you feel proud about that?! We love our shiny stickers etc! I got mine last year and was the first member in my consultants groups to get one:ashamed0005: Now I am close to getting another one because I reached my new target last August (only 5 months to go!) We should be proud of all our achievements however small or however long it takes us to get there. x

I've reached target twice but cannot stay within it, any ideas to stay?I keep on loosing even if I increase my syns, have extra Hea's & Heb's! This week I had several chocolate fingers, 2 xmas mince pies, syns of 25 and still lost 1lb.........

Well done, that's very impressive! What are the parameters you have to stay within to be classed as having stayed at target for such a long time? Presumably you don't have to stay *exactly* at target, to the lb, every week for a year?! :)

Does the diamond pin badge contain a real diamond?!! After all the HiFi bars I've bought I would hope so! :D

I've reached target twice but cannot stay within it, any ideas to stay?I keep on loosing even if I increase my syns, have extra Hea's & Heb's! This week I had several chocolate fingers, 2 xmas mince pies, syns of 25 and still lost 1lb.........
Hi I am exactly the same, finding target so hard to maintain, and like you still losing. I find I lose to under the band, then have to pig out to bring myself back to within the non paying band. I go to group every week as in the social team, but weighing every week is difficult really. I cant seem to increase what I eat, and am still weighing h es and sticking to plan. :sigh:

well done you - that is a fantastic achievement. Must admit though didn't know that there was such an award, is it a new thing? Definitely helps to keep you on track though doesn't it. Well done again.

Well done that's brill!!

I thought I would bump this post up, as the subject of the Diamond Award cropped up in a maintenance thread.

Have any of you had one lately?

Yes its a great feeling isnt it to know that you have stayed at target for so long. I think I have been successful for 18 months because of being a member of the social team. I always go every week. OK I do have the choice of not weighing in, but I always do, and it keeps me very much in focus for the week ahead. People say though "oh why are you still doing it now, you dont need to" (eyes rolling). My eyes then roll and I say if I didnt I would go back to where I was before. Congratulations on everyone who has achieved this and well done! We all get there in the end :)

No I didn't get one :( I asked my consultant and she said there wasn't one not sure if thats changed x

Back