Diamond Member award

Possibly?
But what a disservice to members who deserve it

I think so little about the award is ever mentioned, that it just gets forgotten about.

There is a page about it at the back of the Slim for Life book that you get when you reach target, but that only shows a certificate.

Massive congratulations to you :) xx

Thanks Lynne for posting this information...I never knew how Diamond Members got their status. But someone on another team told me...I'm hoping to get mine if I stay put until mid October. And no reason not to say I won't.:D
Congrats on getting yours back in 2012!

Massive congratulations to you :) xx

Thanks girls, Saturday marks my third anniversary at Target! Xxx

Glad I helped you Janet

yes I got mine on Tuesday but my consultant told me it isnt automatic and the PDA doesnt tell them unlike all the other awards so you need to ask for it and they can then check from home on their computer and you should get a diamond member badge and a certificate

I too have now got my diamond award & badge!.....
Only got the platinum body magic to get now!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got my Platinum body magic award on Thursday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Pete....
I've never seen or heard of anyone at my group being a Diamond member....

I was visiting another group last week in a different town, as i missed my weigh in. It was kind of embarrassing (but i love the attention). I was 'recognised' from the magazine last year. That group didnt have any diamond members. When the consultant read out my loss, the gasps where there. She asked me how long it took me, and how long have i maintained etc.

I was working it out, i said i got my Diamond award about five months ago. That led to a discussion amongst the group as they hadnt heard of the Diamond award.

I also learnt something new. If you are a diamond member it says so on the card when its read, its quite funny because it reads as if it is your middle name. So mine said Gareth Diamond Ellis.

I was visiting another group last week in a different town, as i missed my weigh in. It was kind of embarrassing (but i love the attention). I was 'recognised' from the magazine last year. That group didnt have any diamond members. When the consultant read out my loss, the gasps where there. She asked me how long it took me, and how long have i maintained etc.

I was working it out, i said i got my Diamond award about five months ago. That led to a discussion amongst the group as they hadnt heard of the Diamond award.

I also learnt something new. If you are a diamond member it says so on the card when its read, its quite funny because it reads as if it is your middle name. So mine said Gareth Diamond Ellis.

As I don't have a middle name, Gareth, I like the sound of that!

Back