Diamond Member award

My understanding is that you have to stay within the 6lbs for the whole year. Not withstanding that you will always have ONE weeks grace if you weigh outside that boundary. And a SASH!!! Oh my....haven't heard anyone mention that one!! That really might push my consultant too far!! :8855:

I'm sure you'll make it too Cub's mummy!

My understanding is that you have to stay within the 6lbs for the whole year. Not withstanding that you will always have ONE weeks grace if you weigh outside that boundary. And a SASH!!! Oh my....haven't heard anyone mention that one!! That really might push my consultant too far!! :8855:

I'm sure you'll make it too Cub's mummy!

I haven't seen anyone with a sash either!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I will ask my consultant tonight about the sash but that could just be for Diamond member of the year like woman/man of the year Miss Slinky etc ie the yearly awards that are voted for.

Attended group this morning and....yes guessed it "Nada" but she did say that NEXT WEEK she was having a bit of a presentation because there are several members who were now diamond members. No mention of a badge! Anybody got a pic of one that I can show her?
Apart from that down 1lb so happy about that of course.

Woohooo! Congratulations Janet!!! X

Back