Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

Well have been doing the last ocouple of days having 2 bars and an evening meal. Cant wait for this to be over tbh. So i can get on with Healthly eating. I have had my boost to get to here and now i need to keep going the right way. Heres to weigh in day on Sunday.

PC, if you feel that bad, and want it to be over, then do what ever diet you are moving to NOW !
Trying to struggle on with TFR will only make life so much more difficult, and possibly sabotage any good that you have done already.
Dieting is hard enough, without hating every single thing that you eat !!
:)

Thanks Marge, i understand what your saying, Just weary of it. Want to eat now.lol. Still going until Sunday and then its onto normal albeit healthy food. Not putting it all back on again. I went onto the bars coz the pasta is just too hot at the moment!! Hot soup is not what you want to eat at the moment. lol. least i am enjoying my salad at night time.x

Only 2 sleeps then ;)

13 9, so 2 pounds down and thats me finished :D my 6 week diet is done and i have lost 1 stone 5 pounds. Time for healthy eating. Will keep you guys updated with a weekly weigh in.x

That's great PC :D
And a great boost at the start :D
Good luck with healthy eating :)

Good luck. Hope you do well. Keep us posted,

Hello! Well weigh in from my first week and i am two pounds up, which i dont think is too bad considering I am back to normal food, i ate out three times and had a magnum ice cream! (it had to be done, it was roasting!) so fingers crossed i can do a little better next week.x

Thanks Roly, yeah am not too disheartened. Fingers crossed i do better this week.x

One pound down this week! woop woop.x

Well done! Keep us posted.

Its going in the right direction again :)
Well done :D

Hey everyone, sorry its taken so long to update this, have been trying to pop on every week and update my signature. Anyhow the update is, i am sitting at 14 stones 4 BUT i am 3 months pregnant :D So diet went completely out the window. One of the other reasons to diet was i was struggling to conceive and having loads of problems. Funnily enough i stopped my diet on the Sunday and conceived on the Tuesday! So happy. May be a while before i am back on here but hey, i will have some baby weight to lose. Best wishes to you all.xx

Congratulations. That's wonderful news!

Congratulations :D

Thanks girls, we are very happy.x

Just a wee update as will probably start a new thread in the WW section but we had a wee baby boy :D I have put on a stone and a half post baby but have lost half a stone this last week and a half on ww. have a long way to go but will just have to see how it all goes. Hope you all got on okay in the last wee while.xx

Back