Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

Some people skip the food week and it doesn't seem to effect loses. But I guess we are all different :)
Exante recommend that you do it :)

Thanks. Am continuing with my food week as its my health at the end of the day and would rather keep doing this as is recommended. Last night i had chicken and veg and it had the most loveliest crispy skin and i couldnt eat it :( Its like my fave part, but i was good and just ate the chicken, lol. Still one pound down for the week but it flickered between 14 1 and 14 0 so I am so close!! So excited at hitting the stone mark! It makes it all worth it. Onwards and downwards :D

So another day over. Loving food week although i am surprised that i am not seriously salivating over food. I mean it tastes nice but its not like i am wanting it. Am missing something sweet though. Would love something sweet atm, no surprise with TOTM lurking around the corner. Normally consume alot of chocolate but not this month. Its going to be hard. would kill for cake right now! hahaha. Doing good though. Put far too much chilli flakes in my pasta this afternoon and about blew my head off!! Unsurprisingly i didnt finish it. It was seriously hardcore! lol. Then had fish and salad for tea which was nice. Think i took a bit of a reaction to it though as my lips were tingling and my top lip is a bit swollen which is strange as i have had loads of this fish in the past. Maybe just never noticed it so much in the past. Who knows.

Well done, your learning control and it'll help when you come to maintenance too. Fingers crossed for those 13s soon :) xxx

I have a chocolate shake hot with added sweeteners, or a coffee with added sweeters when im craving sweet things :)
You are doing blooming marvellous though :

Thanks girls! means a lot. Never liked milkshakes or hot chocolate so thats why i never bought the shakes. But missing my chocolate. Not so much today though, the feeling has obviously passed. Jumping on the scales its sticking at 14 1 so am still one pound down this week so far but weigh in not until Sunday. Glad its stable even with eating at night time. Having gammon and veg tonight. Having a bar for brekkie and pasta for lunch and feel i am doing well. *going to be a skinny minnie* :D

A sts on AAMW is not too bad PC :D, but as you say, you have until Sunday :D
You are doing great :D

Glad you're enjoying your food week and here's hoping you're in the 13s on Sunday!

Disaster has struck! Have ran out of coke zero ( i never noticed otherwise i would have went to the shops yesterday) hubby has the car all day and the corner shop doesnt sell it!! Have nothing to drink! Cant drink water, i have my buillion but thats it. Its a complete disaster. Hubby wont be home until 10pm, am so hungry (well obv thirsty) :( :( its not going well. Help!

Does the shop sell dr pepper zero, and do you like that ?

no it doesnt :( i live in a tiny village so they just have the bog standard drinks, not any zero drinks and only diet pepsi or diet coke as diet choices. I had to buy a diet pepsi but its got citric acid in it :( hubby going to bring some zero home with him tonight but thats a long way away. Have been sipping at the diet pepsi and had a buillion but so thirsty. Cant believe i ran out, how did i not notice? *sob* :(

To be honest PC, you may be lucky, as the citric acid only knocks some people out of ketosis :), not everyone ;)
I would just drink it as you would your zero. It will keep you on track and that is the main thing. One day wont break the diet :)
I am a bit of a rebel :p and drink the diet versions, if I cant get the zero's ;)

thanks :) have no other option really. fingers crossed it doesnt knock me out of ketosis.xx

I'm sure you'll be fine!

Well hubby came home with the zero and all is fine. He did say though "i think there may be more in the boot" So the reality is, i bought enough (as i thought i had) but it was in the boot of the car! Fail! Weighed myself this morning and i am still at 14 stone 2 so am currently STS for this week. I know i seem ungrateful but i am really disappointed with my losses on this diet. I honestly thought they would be more consistant. I mean i can lose 1-2 pounds a week on a traditional diet and i thought a VLCD would mean more of a loss. I mean our intake is minimal and i dont understand at the weight that i am that it wouldnt be more. I am thinking of going back on TS today and over the weekend. Got work to get through too so will see how it goes but i just thought i would be losing more weight than what i am. Feeling a little down :(

Well hubby came home with the zero and all is fine. He did say though "i think there may be more in the boot" So the reality is, i bought enough (as i thought i had) but it was in the boot of the car! Fail! Weighed myself this morning and i am still at 14 stone 2 so am currently STS for this week. I know i seem ungrateful but i am really disappointed with my losses on this diet. I honestly thought they would be more consistant. I mean i can lose 1-2 pounds a week on a traditional diet and i thought a VLCD would mean more of a loss. I mean our intake is minimal and i dont understand at the weight that i am that it wouldnt be more. I am thinking of going back on TS today and over the weekend. Got work to get through too so will see how it goes but i just thought i would be losing more weight than what i am. Feeling a little down :(

You still have until Sunday, so don't be too disheartened.
Many people don't lose on add a meal week, some actually gain !!
So, again, don't feel too disheartened with your STS :)
You are in the process of kick starting your metabolism, so next week, when you are back to TS, you should have a good loss :)
Look at the bigger picture chick....
What other diet could you have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks ?
WW or SL or any other conventional diet your loses would be lucky to be half a stone by now eh ?;)
Drink more water if at all possible... or even green tea or peppermint to help flush out the fat ;)
Those 13's are calling you PC :D

i know your right, its just some days it seems like its never happening, I only have 2 weeks left so i just wanted a bigger shift in weight thats all. I cant afford to buy exante again and in my head i thought i would get loads off. Sounds daft eh. Bl**dy mind, its the problem here. Just having a down day. Hopefully i may be down one pound this week and the week after will be epic!lol. Thanks marge, sometimes you just need somebody to tell you your being bl**dy stupid!

You are not being stupid at all PC :)
We are all impatient when it comes to weight loss !
We decide we want to be thin, so, in our mind, we think, we have been on a diet for 35-40 mins, so, we should be thin. At the very least, you should go to bed, and wake up thin the next day !! :p
We all do this, so you are not alone :)
The reality, as you know, is, you didn't put it all on over night, so it will take a wee while longer than that to get it off again.

After your AAMW, if you stay on track with TS, you should be well into over a stone loss ;)
Keep with it.
It will come off :)
You just know you want to see if I am right, doncha ?:p:D

Heehee, yh i do. We will see. Thanks. Still had my tea tonight as i had stuff in and made myself the most amazing omelette. I have never made an omelette before that wasnt like scrambled eggs with veg so i dont know what i did tonight but it was fantastic! TS tomorrow as the cupboard is bare anyway. Fingers crossed for Sunday. Got work tomorrow anyway.keep my mind off it.x

Good stuff :)
Maybe a day of TS prior to WI will give you a mood boosting drop :)

Back