Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

If you look at your weight loss you've actually lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks and it will most likely be at least a stone at the end of the 4th week. I think that's impressive. I only lose a couple of lb a week bt have still lost nearly 2st since 28th April and to be honest I wouldn't want to lose it too quickly as I'm paranoid about wrinkles and baggy skin! You're doing great. Slow and steady - that's the best way! I'd be quite happy to keep at a steady 2lb per week. I also find it cheaper being on exante than I do eating proper meals although I have always gone for the offers and not paid full price.

Okay, weigh in today and am exactly 14 stones so the loss on my food week is 2 pounds. I could have been worse and i was pleasantly surprised to hit the 0. means next week i will be in the 13's :D TOTM has finally reared its mean head so maybe i will be a couple pounds down this week once the bloating is over. Fingers crossed. Having a salad for my tea tonight as i am at work and cant sit and have a pack as people will ask too many questions, so one more day isnt going to make a difference i hope. Thats me hit the stone mark in 4 weeks :D I dont half panic and get down when the scales dont go down but somehow my body always surprises me on a Sunday. I hope i get 4 pounds next week! Thats what i want!x

Oh wow :wow:
2lb off is good.
But 2lb off for AAMW which was TOTM too is blooming marvellous PC :D
4 packs of butter..... gone !!!!
Well done :D

lol when you put it like that...... :D:party0011::party0011::woohoo:

I know. It kinda puts things into perspective eh ? ;)

Yeah definately, thanks Marge, you've been great this week. Jumped on the scales and it flickered. OMG! 13 13, 14 0 back and forth so as i am back to TS this week (bar one day for work when i will have a salad for my tea) i should be in the 13's so excited! :D

Well done! Brilliant!

Was 13 13 this morning :D but man i am so hungry :( i think going back on TS after doing my AAMW means my poor stomach was looking for the food. Was so tempted to make dinner this evening but really had to push through it. have been drinking drinking drinking but am still hungry. Bad day. Will have a bath soon and go to bed to take my mind off it. Hope you have all had a good day in the sun :D

You do right going to bed early. I find it's the best thing to do if I start feeling hungry.

Yeah, am really hungry so have had my bath and just about to head to bed. I am meeting my mum for lunch tomorrow so i know i have to eat a meal tomorrow. Was the main force for me not having it today. Thanks Lynne.x

Again 13 12 this morning! so am 2 pounds down for the week. Went out for lunch this afternoon so i will see what the damage is this morning. Bought my hula hoop today so will see how it goes! excited!

I was bad today :( I had two bars. Had a bar for my brekkie, then my pasta but was so starving come five oclock i almost inhaled the second bar. I knew the pasta wasnt going to cut it. :( Its now half 7 and i am so hungry. Have been so hungry this week, could almost cry sometimes. Weigh in tomorrow.

I had 2 bars today as well as 2 shakes and 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter!

lol, oh dear, glad its not just me. I dont think i will be able to do this diet much longer. Am so hungry and miserable. I find that i am fine but when the hunger strikes its like the worst hunger ever and no amount of juice cuts it. Am only meant to be doing this for one more week but i may just cut it short. I only planned for 5 weeks and i have done that. Saying that, when i come off am i better sticking to a low carb diet?? What do others do?? Better be a good weigh in tomorrow otherwise i am not going to be happy (just having a moan :D)x

I find I still lose even if I do had small extras. I'm going to stick to exante apart from holidays and meals out etc until I reach my target but I may have a low carb meal in addition on day when I've done significant exercise.

Weigh in and 3 pounds down. Have hit the 13's :D

Well done you! Just keep at it and the weight will continue coming off.

Well done :D

Thanks! After my week of hunger pangs i could stand it no longer and had my dinner tonight. So feeling so much better. Have to eat again tomorrow as i am at work but the jury is still out whether i am going to continue with an evening meal or go TS for the rest of my final week. Hmmm decisions decisions....

Jumped on the scales this morning and sitting at 13 9! Like how?! lol. Have been having an evening meal every day this week so far so am rather surprised by a 2 pound loss half way through the week but happy as this is my final week. Getting rather weary so am glad this is my final week. Kinda sickened myself with the pasta and its getting a bit of a trial to eat it all the time. 4 more days to go! :D

Back