Eat Myself Skinny

Yikes sounds like agony! Your fish doesn't sound good tbh- it really shouldn't smell! Perhaps a mixture of that & rich food?
Well done on your loss all the same x

yeh i think so too! I made some seabass last night, and it did not smell! lol

how are you? Hope easter was good to you, any plans for the lovely weekend coming up? x

yeh i think so too! I made some seabass last night, and it did not smell! lol

how are you? Hope easter was good to you, any plans for the lovely weekend coming up? x

I'm good thank you!
Had a lovely easter, still eating my choc, in vague moderation lol.
Its my first hen party tomorrow! I'm being greedy and having two :) wine tasting and a meal!
What have you got planned?
Hope you enjoyed your trip away minus the manky fish! X

I'm good thank you!
Had a lovely easter, still eating my choc, in vague moderation lol.
Its my first hen party tomorrow! I'm being greedy and having two :) wine tasting and a meal!
What have you got planned?
Hope you enjoyed your trip away minus the manky fish! X

Haha I love it, why not you are the bride to be after all! hope it went splendid! Sounds like a lovely combo. How was the wine tasting we have a voucher but yet to book the experience. This past weekend was a nice chilled one just date night on the friday which was nice :)

hope you are all recovered from the antics!
xx

Ah just about recovered thank you! It was great fun- I really enjoyed it!
The wine tasting was like a game- it was multiple choice which grape it was (chardonnay, pinot etc) so not quite as serious as one I've done previously! Good fun though and we tasted 6 wines plus prosecco.
Your weekend sounds lovely- I can't seem to remember "chilled out" :-/
How's sw going? X

Ah just about recovered thank you! It was great fun- I really enjoyed it!
The wine tasting was like a game- it was multiple choice which grape it was (chardonnay, pinot etc) so not quite as serious as one I've done previously! Good fun though and we tasted 6 wines plus prosecco.
Your weekend sounds lovely- I can't seem to remember "chilled out" :-/
How's sw going? X

haha trust me after the wedding done you will have withdrawal symptoms of caused by the lack of organising left to do! That game sounds like fun, gets you drunk quicker by the sounds of it lol. SW is going good! Bit of a slow few weeks but decided to take the 777 challenge and mix up my Hex B a little as I am addicted to cashews! How about you?? Lost 1lb yesterday... better than another maintain! xx

Slow and steady wins the race. Minus 1lb last night means Club 10 award :)

Minus 1.5lbs and a new number, very happy with this. I thought I had lost it this weekend. Was away up north to see my parents and had 2 meals off plan, both which were quite heavy, I skipped the alcohol to minimise the damage. Drove home late Sunday night and had to make a stop for a coffee at 1am but ended up ordering a large 3 piece chicken select meal, fml! I just was craving it so badly. Also Monday came, I tried to be sensible but still had a little bits here and there I shouldn't have. I think it will catch up with me next week!

Have an indian wedding and reception this weekend, need to stay on plan all this week until Saturday comes!

Haha so I guess last week and this weekend caught up with me then... 1/2 a pound on! I am not disappointed by that. I have tried to follow the 777 concept since weigh in and managed 2 days worth so happy with that! Let's see what next week brings!

Back