Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

Here to subscribe well done on losing 66lb for your wedding thats brilliant hun.
I started ww 13 weeks ago and so far lost 49.5lbs im hoping when I wi tonight I will hit my 50lb mark or more :)
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey hun xx

I'm very excited today. My friend is coming to stay for a few days whoop!!

Food for today -
Breakfast - scrambled egg, bacon medalions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes - 5 pp
lunch - half a tin of chicken soup and a ham salad sandwich on seeded bread - 11 pp
Dinner - Tesco lighter choices beef enchiladas - 11 pp
Muller light - 2
Snacks - avocado 4, babybel light 1, boiled egg 2, options hot choc 1 and a banana 0.

Gonna do 30 day shred level 2 again later but am contemplating a rest day today as I've been working out every day for the last 11 days.

I've been doing really well with my water. Drinking 3 ltrs a day. I'm also enjoying green tea with lemon. Really helps in those hungry moments when I know it's not "real" hunger.

I try and drink 3-4 litres of water a day hun I do find it helps me too, your food looks great and have a lovely time with your friend :) xx

How do ye drink so much water I try and drink 2 litres a day and feel like I am drinking constantly, must try and up it this week to see if it makes a difference

I have a 1 litre bobble bottle and just fill it three times. I keep it with me at all times. I sit at a computer most of the day at work so it's easy to just keep sipping away :)

Ok going to set myself a target this week to drink 3 litres a day, i have a 2 litre bottle in fridge at work as like my water really cold and going to keep topping up my pint glass throughtout the day and finish the bottle by the time i go home then have another litre in the evening

I struggle so much with drinking water. I tried to have 8 glasses a day and I was always on the loo! Though I am a lot better than I used to be, I used to go until 4 or 5pm without a drink at all.

I used to rarely drink it either and never felt thirsty but since i started drinking it more i find myself getting thirsty so much more now weird

It does get easier as you get used to it. I definitely don't pee like I used to!!! I think always having it to hand helps the most :)

Well I'm absolutely gutted. Got weighed this morning and I've GAINED half a lb :( :( I really can't work out where I've gone wrong. I've gone through my whole week's food and I've tracked every little thing I've put in my mouth. Exercised every day. Hard! Got my water in I just don't get it!! I almost cried when I saw the scales!!!!!

I came home and sat feeling sorry for myself for a whole but then I thought this is what got me morbidly obese!! I don't ever want to be 19 stone 0.5 lbs EVER again.
Ive shredded and had a lovely healthy lunch of humous, cottage cheese, light babybel, boiled egg, garlic stuffed olives and a pitta bread.
Not so healthy at dinner cos my friends treating us to dominoes but I'll point it and have today as my treat day.

Well after two extremely unhealthy days I'm back in the zone. On Thursday I consumed 69 pp and Friday 66 so if I get a loss this week it'll be an absolute miracle! I'm still going to give it my all though and if I do manage a loss I'll be absolutely thrilled.

Food for today
Breakfast, 2 bacon medalions, 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes - 5 pp
Lunch - Warburtons thin with ham and salad. Muller light - 6 pp
Dinner - turkey breast steak, new potatoes, carrots, corn on the cob - 9 pp
Snacks - mini babybel light, boiled egg, cottage cheese, options hot choc, 2 clementines, banana. 5 pp

Well after two extremely unhealthy days I'm back in the zone. On Thursday I consumed 69 pp and Friday 66 so if I get a loss this week it'll be an absolute miracle! I'm still going to give it my all though and if I do manage a loss I'll be absolutely thrilled.

Food for today
Breakfast, 2 bacon medalions, 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes - 5 pp
Lunch - Warburtons thin with ham and salad. Muller light - 6 pp
Dinner - turkey breast steak, new potatoes, carrots, corn on the cob - 9 pp
Snacks - mini babybel light, boiled egg, cottage cheese, options hot choc, 2 clementines, banana. 5 pp

Well done for getting back onto it. I have been terrible this week - it started with a half pound gain (very unexpected as I had been as good as gold), which led to a big bar of whole nut on Wednesday, crisps, cream cake, half a bottle of wine, pumpkin pie and brandy sponge (at a party), then a strawberry meringue with lashings of cream today! I really need to get tracking again tomorrow.

Maria it sounds like we're having very similar weeks. My half lb gain has definitely affected me more than I realised :(

Yesterday was was a great day but it ended very badly. Had apple crumble and custard and a peanut butter kitkat so my points ended up on almost 60 again. That's three days of terrible eating.

Going to just try again today. Hope my blip is over :(

Food for today -
Breakfast - porridge 6pp
Lunch - ham salad on a thin. Muller light 6 pp
Dinner - Lasagne (recipe from the WW website) and a big crunchie salad 11pp
Snacks - pitta 4, houmous 3, olives 2, cottage cheese 1, babybel light 1, options hot choc 1.
Banana and 2 satsumas 0

35 out of 38 pp

I'm hoping to get my exercise in today but I'm working all day and then straight after dinner we're going to visit my sister and to meet my new nephew :) So excited :)

Food for today -
Breakfast - porridge 6pp
Lunch - ham salad on a thin. Muller light 6 pp
Dinner - Lasagne (recipe from the WW website) and a big crunchie salad 11pp
Snacks - pitta 4, houmous 3, olives 2, cottage cheese 1, babybel light 1, options hot choc 1.
Banana and 2 satsumas 0

35 out of 38 pp

I'm hoping to get my exercise in today but I'm working all day and then straight after dinner we're going to visit my sister and to meet my new nephew :) So excited :)

Houmous, olives and pitta - a fave of mine (slavers as she speaks..). I particularly like it when it is all inside the pitta with a load of juicy salad to bulk it out (and a crumble of feta if I have the points). Delish.

I've been very good today so far - got up and did a load of housework so that my mind was off food. Evenutally I had 2 weetabix, a banana and a skinny latte. then this afternoon I went for a run to test the hip out (sore) and am about to have a bath followed by beef casserole and steamed veg.

How have you been for the remainder of the day?

That's awesome Maria. Well done on a good day.

Ive veen starving allday but im but im pleased to say I've stuck to my points.

The he lasagne was lovely. Could hardly tell it was a Ww recipe :)

That's awesome Maria. Well done on a good day.

Ive veen starving allday but im but im pleased to say I've stuck to my points.

The he lasagne was lovely. Could hardly tell it was a Ww recipe :)

Good news that you're still on target today, Embo. I could do with trawling through my WW recipe books for inspiration. I do like a good lasagne though.

When I can be bothered, I like to cook up some lasagne, chilli and soup for the freezer and point it all up in advance. Definitely makes a difference knowing you can just chuck some "nice" food into the oven with a load of veg and voila - a filling tea. I'm just a bit lazy on the cooking front and I need to batch cook more often than I do.

Luckily the husband is a good cook and I have just stolen some of his beef casserole and frozen it. That's one tea sorted!

That's a really good idea Maria. I always say I'm going to do that but it's difficult to freeze meals in a family of 6. We very rarely have left overs!!
maybe I should have a cooking for the freezer day when I'm off work!

So proud of myself for sticking with my points yesterday. I really struggled doing it tho :( didn't manage to shred either but we didn't get back from my sisters til really late. My new baby nephew is adorable :)

Food for today will be very similar to yesterday but I'm having chicken and. Broccoli pie for tea. :)

Back