Embo's Journey. Lost 1 lb this week. 63 lbs total :)

Well done on sticking to your points. Remember the fruit bowl is always there if you're still hungry...

Thanks hun. Today I've had a banana, 2 satsumas, small bunch of grapes (50g) and I'll have another banana for my supper!! Still struggling with hunger :(

Stuck to my points again (I'm actually under by 5 points) and I've shredded. Yaaay!!

Thanks hun. Today I've had a banana, 2 satsumas, small bunch of grapes (50g) and I'll have another banana for my supper!! Still struggling with hunger :(

Stuck to my points again (I'm actually under by 5 points) and I've shredded. Yaaay!!

I usually have a bit of spare milk left at the end of the night so I usually have a half-milky decaff coffee and a banana or a WW hot chocolate and a banana. I wouldn't go as far as to say I felt full but the combo of banana and liquid certainly gives the right feeling of satisfaction.

Well done on sticking to your points. One day at a time eh?

thank you hun! I always enjoy my options belgian chocolate before bed. It satisfies me just enough to stop my midnight munchies that I used to have every night!

Today I'm proud of myself because I've managed to avoid the canteen at work. It's cheese pie Tuesday and I LOVE the cheese pie at work!! I had to have a stern word with myself though and tell myself that I don't deserve cheese pie after the disastrous start to the week!!

thank you hun! I always enjoy my options belgian chocolate before bed. It satisfies me just enough to stop my midnight munchies that I used to have every night!

Today I'm proud of myself because I've managed to avoid the canteen at work. It's cheese pie Tuesday and I LOVE the cheese pie at work!! I had to have a stern word with myself though and tell myself that I don't deserve cheese pie after the disastrous start to the week!!

Well done hun on resisting the cheese pie you should be very proud of yourself xx

Thanks guys. I slipped up at midnight and had three chocolate chip hobnobs! It's ok though cos they've gone on today's points :)
im going to the cinema tonight to watch the new hunger games movie. I'm going to take some butterkist popcorn and a curly wurly. Only 6 points for both :)

food for today
Breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
Lunch - toasted warburtons thin with sliced avocado
dinner - veg curry with swede chips
snacks - curly wurly, popcorn, options hot choc and banana

Already shredded and been out for a walk with my little boy in his pram :)

It was brilliant sweet :) absolutely loved it!!!

Well I must've worked so hard after my three days of food hell cos I've LOST TWO POUNDS!!!!!!!! Absolutely flabbergasted!!

Ok I overindulged again yesterday and today I'm very delicate you might say!! I really shouldn't have had a vodka shot after drinking red wine. Dohh!!

anyway I'm back on it today. Food for the day
Breakfast - none. Just thinking about food makes me want to vom.
Lunch - bacon eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
Dinner - hm chicken curry with brown rice
cherry pie and custard
snacks - olives, banana, satsuma, options hot choc.

Thanks hun :)

Had an awful day yesterday. Was soooooo hung over, I'm getting too old for hangovers!

Food today
Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - ham salad on a thin and a muller light
Dinner - Going out for a meal with hubby, my sons and my grandparents. I think I'll have the carvery so gammon, turkey, carrots, peas, roast potato and gravy
Snacks - banana, two satsumas, small handful of red grapes.

The carvery was lovely last night but I couldn't resist the sticky toffee pudding! I went way over my points but I have four days to be spot on again. It'll be interesting to see what happens on the scales on Thursday.

Food today
B - porridge
L - ham salad on thin and a muller light
D - left over chicken curry and brown rice
S - avocado on toasted whole meal thin with a small scraping of phili
2 satsumas
Banana
Options hot choc.

Definitely doing the shred today after a two day break. My knees were killing me so I needed to rest them.

Next week I'm going to try to stick to having only two treat days. It's too stressful having three!!

Food day was great. It was so hard being at work because a doctor bought us all the biggest box of thorntons chocolates I've ever seen! I managed to resist but at the end of my shift I ate two for 3 pp. For one choc it's 2 so I thought I might as well have two as I had the points.

My left over curry was yummy. Even nicer than when I first made it :)

I also managed to shred because my knees are completely back to normal. So glad I rested the a couple days tho :)

Food for today
B - bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms and tomatoes
L - ham salad on thin. Muller light.
D - hm lasagne and salad
S - 1/2 avocado on toasted thin, options hot choc, banana, 2 satsumas and small bunch grapes.

Going to shred tonight after work. Finish at 7 today :(

I didn't update yesterday. I was mega busy and the day ended on an argument with my mum :(

Anyway my food was good yesterday but I didn't shred as I just didn't have the time spare.

Food for today
B - porridge
L - ham salad thin and a muller light
D - hm curry and brown rice.
S - pitta, houmous, boiled egg, low fat cottage cheese, babybel light and fruit.

Definitely going to shred tonight :)

Back