Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Disney on Ice was fabbooooooo.....Food was all chocolate and fried junk, so My two alpen bars were much appreciated.........and my mini diet pepsi can (which was hidden in my bag lol)

Dinner tonight was 2 Jacket pots with Primula light cheese and Beans, 2 boiled eggs and Lighter than Light Mayo (0.5 syns per tablespoon)

So with loads of syns left, I think I might indulge in something norty tonight..............Curly wurly 6 syns maybe.....Mmmmm yeah....maybe

It was brilliant Lucy, I would recommend it

spent 6 syns on curly wurly.....well spent

Finished off yesterday with a Bacon (hexb) Quorn Sausage and Fried egg sandwich (wholemeal nimble bread 5 Syns for 2 slices)...........Was yummy

Today, despite the fact that its a lazy sunday and my fella has decided to have a cheating day, I am still being good

Green Day
Breakfast : Asda Meatfree sausage x2 (3 syns) Bacon (hexb), Scrambled Egg and Beans and 2 toast (wholemeal Nimble bread Hex b) oh and some tom Sauce (0.5 syns per tablespoon)

Lunch: Just a Banana, I'm still stuffed from Breakfast as it was 10.30 when I ate it lol
diet pepsi keeps me awake long enough to wash my car, dye my hair, look after my kids and ignore my fella while he's watching rugby and whooooping at the screen lol

Dinner: Spag bol (made with Asda Meatfree mince which is free, wholemeal spag and a sauce made from Passata, onions, garlic and peppers.......Probably through some peas and sweetcorn in there too to bulk up the veg)
Dessert: Sugar free Jelly (0.5 syns)
That will leave me 6 Syns for today...........Any ideas what I can spend that on ?

ITS A MIRACLE

My fella has just admitted that making the change from white bread to wholemeal has been better for him
He was totally against Meatfree sausages and yet he loved the quorn and asda ones

He's just stuffed his face with an easter egg and a bag of M&Ms and now says he feels dead sleepy.
Me, with my diet pepsi and Apple, feel wide awake lol.

Lol. What are men like. Oh yummy, Easter eggs. Drool!!

I'm waiting and on Easter Sunday I'm going to eat a whole egg. That's going to be my treat for sticking to this healthy lifestyle for so long. Just watching dancing on ice now and waiting for my cheesy chips to cook.x

Watching dancing on Ice here too while eating an Apple and Sugar free Jelly

I agree with Louis.....Jorgie was boring for me tonight, I get that the ribbon is difficult but Nahhhhh I preferred the performances with more props

I bought myself an egg last week ( a chocolate buttons one) I've only eaten the buttons and I shared them with my fella too........................He's had two eggs in that time. I do have another, a malteaser one, on standby for a day when I really need a boost but at 13.5 syns per half shell....It will have to be a very bad day lol

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me and I am not convinced that I have lost this week......My friend keeps telling me I haven't eaten enough.....I'm stuffed to the gills after my breakfast lunch or dinner so not always indulging in snacks.............I guess its better to Maintain than to Gain

Total syns for today concluded with a turkish delight option drink (2 syns)

Thats 5.5 syns for the day :)

WEIGH IN DAY

Up this morning at 6.30 with Baby Caitlin. First feed of the day. With her done and dusted, it was off to the bathroom to face the dreaded scales.

As Tesco says 'every bit helps' so Off with the PJs, use of the facilities ;)............oh and I sneezed and blew my nose............well you never know lol

Stepped on the scale, praying more for a maintain than a gain.........said a little prayer and looked down

YAYYYYYY 2LB LOSS :party0049:

Thank you, Thank you.....(bows in appreciation of imaginary applause).......... I was utterly convinced that I hadn't lost anything.
So Now I weigh 15 stone exactly.
My first goal was to lose 7lbs..........I achieved that in the 1st wk which was AMAZING
My second goal is to get under 15 stone, so I am 14 something instead............ Not quite there yet but close...maybe next week

Breakfast has been a Banana.....so far but there are 2 alpen bars with my name on them.....and then its off shopping for this weeks delights

Good luck to anyone else who is weighing today xx

Up this morning at 6.30 with Baby Caitlin. First feed of the day. With her done and dusted, it was off to the bathroom to face the dreaded scales.

As Tesco says 'every bit helps' so Off with the PJs, use of the facilities ;)............oh and I sneezed and blew my nose............well you never know lol

Stepped on the scale, praying more for a maintain than a gain.........said a little prayer and looked down

YAYYYYYY 2LB LOSS :party0049:

Thank you, Thank you.....(bows in appreciation of imaginary applause).......... I was utterly convinced that I hadn't lost anything.
So Now I weigh 15 stone exactly.
My first goal was to lose 7lbs..........I achieved that in the 1st wk which was AMAZING
My second goal is to get under 15 stone, so I am 14 something instead............ Not quite there yet but close...maybe next week

Breakfast has been a Banana.....so far but there are 2 alpen bars with my name on them.....and then its off shopping for this weeks delights

Good luck to anyone else who is weighing today xx

Love that. Blowing your nose.lol

Well done on the 2lbs.

I def agree. Jorge was not as good as usual last night. I thought that all she did was twirl the ribbon and all the others had loads of props. Love it. Can't believe it's the semi finals next week.

Have a good day.x:)

Hey Lucy............Doesn't time go quick, before we know it the show will be over for another year and there will be bugger all on telly again

Been to Asda and Icelands for my frozen stuff for this week's menu
Popped into B&Ms and got loads of herbs and spices, soy sauce and some dry egg noodles (which are apparently free on a green day)

Popped into the 99p store and found my Alpen lights (the Choc n Orange ones) in there......99p....I've been paying £1.99 in asda.............Bet your ass I stocked up my cupboard (even got some choc n fudge ones too lol)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Light garlic and herb Philly (2 syns) and chicken chunks (Hex b) and a diet Pepsi
I'm stuffed !!!

Dinner: Linda McCartney Rosemary and Onion sausages with Mushy Peas and Mashed potatos (with primula light mixed in HEX a)
Bloody gorgeous though I did prefer the quorn sausages and the asda meatfree lincolnshire sausages to these ones

Dessert: Strawberry Sugar free Jelly (0.5 syns)

Must buy some jelly. Do you make it up or buy the little pots and what's the syns for it. It always reminds me of going to parties when I was little.x

Hartley's sugar free jelly is 0.5 syns per pot............. I bought a few pots, ate them and then bought the sachets and made them in the old pots

The sachets come in twos and each sachet is 1.5 syns..... I usually get 4 pots out of a sachet, so its less than 0.5 syns but I always round it up rather than mess with 1/3 of a syn measurements.
Flavours include strawberry rasperberry orange blackcurrent and lemon and lime.

They really do hit the sugar craving spot.
Cheaper to buy the sachets and make 'em yourself............so easy

3 syns all day (philly 2 + 0.5 for mayo + 0.5 for jelly)
Thats really good..... for me :D

breakfast: Banana + 2 alpen light bars
lunch:Jacket pot with philly Garlic and herbs, Chicken chunks and lighter than light Mayo
Dinner: LM rosemary and onion sausages, mashed pots with primula light and mushy peas
Dessert: Sugar free jelly
snacks: Banana

I did open the cupboard and take out my easter egg but decided I fancied Jelly more
THAT AMAZING !!!

Just heard that Morrisons are doing the MUGSHOTS for 34p each...............I'm off to stock up. Got 4 for £2 in asda yesterday but they didn't have any Tomato and herb ones and I like them the most
(the thai one was a bit spicy, the chicken one had mushroom in it which I don't like)
Still have a minestrone and roast chicken one to try

Gutted....My morrisons didn't have anything I like :(

Breakfast: banana and an alpen light bar (half hexb.........saving other one for later)
Lunch: Jacket pot with Light philly with Garlic and Herbs (2 syns) and chunks of Ham (hex b)
diet coke

Breakfast: banana and an alpen light bar (half hexb.........saving other one for later)
Lunch: Jacket pot with Light philly with Garlic and Herbs (2 syns) and chunks of Ham (hex b) lighter than light mayo (0.5 syns)
diet coke
Alpen light (half HEX b.........eaten on the school run)
Dinner: Jacket pot with Primula light (HEX a) and Beans
Banana and an apple

Only 2.5 syns today............ There were times when I really fancied some chocolate but then the kids needed a bath, or dinner or a story or a nappy change and then it was bed time
So keeping busy............keeps my mind off it

Gonna be a bit of a manic day today as Caitlin has an appt for her second round of jabs..........i completely expect her to be out of sorts so today will be an eating on the run kind of a day I think

breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a banana

I did try a bowl of ALL BRAN but it was disgusting.......went straight in the bin, I couldn't even swallow the first mouthful............oh well I tried

I have 3 books at my disposal (all 2011) low syns snacks, free branded foods and the food directory (which I am waiting to take delivery of)
Are there any others that I need (I know they are probably slightly out of date but I have been updating them with info from this site

any ideas?

spent the best part of the day trying to work out the values for ingredients
my daughter does a lot of baking at school n at home so I need to know the syn values if I'm gonna indulge

butter 9.5 syns per 25g
S.R Flour 4 syns per 25g
Caster Sugar 5 syns per 25g
Eggs FREE
Plain flour 4.5 syns per 25g
Baking powder 0.5 syns per tsp

Still have more to find but thats a good basis to start with

Back