Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Ah I must by jelly. That's brill, making them in your old pots. Must remember that. How was the injections. It's horrible when they have them isn't it.

One of the books I got is... Just walking to cupboard

Is extra easy. Can't remember what plan ur on. But the chicken skewers and the burgers a lush from it. Most of my recipes I get from off here and copy and paste them to my notes. My favourite is hunters chicken with sin free BBQ sauce.

Have a nice night.x

Certain mugshots are free on EE and green
pasta minestrone, pasta tomato and herb, pasta roast chicken, pasta spicy tomato, noodle roast chicken, noodle spicy sweet and sour, noodle chinese style all free on EE

pasta creamy cheese 2.5, pasta tikka 1, noodle thai style 1/2,noodle creamy cheese 3, couscous tomato and roast veg 1, couscous chicken and mushroom 2 on EE

I alternate my red and green days, never tried the Extra Easy, I think I'd find it too easy to cheat lol

Caitlin's jabs went as can be expected (my eldest is 11 this yr so its been a long time since I have been through this) She was very brave and apart from being a bit sleepy, she's been ok......so far

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a banana
Lunch: A bacon (hexb) and fried egg sandwich (bread HEX b)
Dinner: Tuna pasta bake with Sweetcorn, mixed peppers, onions and peas (deconstructed syns below)
Supper: Cheese (HEX a) and baked bean omelette

Coleman's tuna pasta bake mix 7.5 SYNS
Tin of tuna: 6 SYNS
Milk (I used WHOLE milk as I don't like SS) 15 SYNS
28.5 SYNS for whole lot
divided by 4 servings : 7.5 syns each

Next time I plan to use my Milk (and my partner's) as a HEXa to save on syns (would make it 3.5 syns per serving then)

finished my day off with a turkish delight option drink n 2 rich tea fingers (4 syns total)

Last edited:
breakfast:
banana and 2 alpen light bars (hex b)

lunch:
left over tuna pasta bake (7.5 syns)

banana

Dinner:
jacket spud with light garlic n herb philly (2 syns for 30g), chicken chunks stir fried in light soy sauce n grilled mixed peppers, onions and sweetcorn

Dessert:
sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

10 SYNS TODAY

Really really want chocolate

Last edited:
I'm offically a dumbass

Bought low syns and free branded food 2011 books from ebay
and somehow managed to get The food directory 2009

What a plonker............oh well I guess its as good a place to start as any
d'oh

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Golden savory vegetable rice

Dinner:
Mash Pots (with light philly with grilled peppers Hexb and Light Primula Cheese 1/2 Hexa), Quorn sausages (2syns) and Mushy peas

Diet Shandy

cheese 1/2 hexa and Wholemeal toast x2 (Hexb) for supper
I'm stuffed

Last edited:
You too Lucy

Fell off the wagon BIG TIME
I've eaten chip shop chips.........A KEBAB (I know I know) and An Easter egg
and you know what ?
I learnt something very valuable

I don't miss this kind of food and I don't need it
Maybe I needed to have an 'Off Day' to see I'm not missing anything and that my new way of eating is not only more beneficial but its actually a lot tastier and enjoyable

Oh well seeing as I am off the wagon, I met as well enjoy it and drink that bottle of Bucks Fizz lol

Never drank the Fizz...............Got a terrible tummy ache and felt sooooooooooo sick.
Definitely a lesson learnt there
Didn't finish my easter egg either, got through half of it and found myself thinking 'My fruit tastes better than this'

I won't be going off plan anytime soon

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Cheese Omelette and Salad
Dinner: (will be) Roast Pork, mashed pots, mixed veg.............smells lush and the best part ??...I'm not cooking it..........HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY XX

An apple and Jelly (0.5 syns) whilst watching Dancing on Ice

2 toast and Egg for supper

Tomorrow is my weigh in but after my day of scoffing, I don't hold out much hope of losing

Well I know how you feel though. When I had Chinese the other week I felt the same. And when I had that bottle of wine on Friday night. I did feel crappy the next morning. But I'm not use to it as I haven't had a drink for ages and might not bother for a while. As also it makes me want food food food when I have a drink. Evil wine.lol.x

An apple and Jelly (0.5 syns) whilst watching Dancing on Ice

2 toast and Egg for supper

Tomorrow is my weigh in but after my day of scoffing, I don't hold out much hope of losing

Just finished watching it on record. The first bit. Just on the skate off now. Chico was fab tonight

You might be ok as your week before your bad day was good. Have faith. I don't think I could weigh on a Monday as if I'm going to be bad then it's always on the weekend. Mayb that's why I weigh on a Thursday.although it could be good for people as it could keep you on the straight and narrow.x

My weigh in just sort of worked out that way because thats when I started the plan. It does stop you from going overboard on the norty stuff at the weekend but thats not the reason I picked it lol

Tried the syn free pancakes tonight (I am not a fan of pancakes but these I really like and I can see me eating them with Choccy Philly)

It's weigh in day

I wasn't holding out much hope after I sabotaged myself on Saturday.............it so wasn't worth it

well here goes...........BRB

OMG..............I LOST 2LBS..............That means I have hit my second goal............to be 14 something :flirt2:

I originally wanted to lose a stone before my holiday but thought it was a bit of a stretch to wish for so much.........but I am 2 wks n 2lbs away............I can do this....I know I can

Well done.thats fab. You will def get your target for your holiday. Whoop whoop!!

Thanks Lucy........must be careful not to put it all bk on while I'm away lol

yesterdays food

breakfast : banana
lunch: tomato n herb mugshot
dinner: SW wedges (seasoned with sundried tomatoes n garlic from my new grinder) Wholemeal Pitta pizza (asda chosen for you pitta HEX B) topped with RF cheddar (hex a) spring onions, passata n chicken chunks (hex b) with light philly (garlic n herb 2 syns)
dessert: syn free pancakes, Ice cream (3.5 syns) topped with warm choccy philly( 4.5 syns)
1 mikado stick (0.5 syns)
Total syns 10.5 syns

WELL SPENT............I was stuffed

I've been living in my maternity Jeans since giving birth 3 months ago, at first it was necessary, then it became comfortable.............bordering on lazy because I hate clothes shopping for myself.......I mean really hate it, there's nothing worse than trying on clothes to find they are too tight or too small.
Today I decided they have got to go, so I bravely tried on my new size 20 jeans.............too big ....what !!!..........so I tried on the new 18s (i bought in the sale hoping one day they wud fit).............and they FIT !!!!

SHOCKED !!! BUT HAPPY xxxx

down to 18 from 24..............thats a miracle !!!

Ah that's fab Hun. It's lush when that happens. Good incentives to carry on. Ur pancakes sound lovely. How did u make them. Yum yum.xx

One egg per pancake

I make 3 usually, one for me, my fella and my daughter

Separate the egg whites into one bowl and the Yolks into another
Add 3 Tablespoons of sweetener (or to taste) and add it to the bowl of white, whisk with a hand whisk til slightly fluffy
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of Vanilla essence to the yolks and whisk together
Fold the yolk mixture into the whites and then add small amounts at a time to a frying pan (sprayed with frylight)
Turn carefully as they are very fragile

Top off with yoghurt and fruit or in my case Asda Smartprice Ice cream (3 syns per 100ml equivalent to about 4 small scoops) and top with warm Choccy philly (remove foil top from small tub of philly and place in a microwave for 15-20 secs)

Yum

Back