Exante Frequent Posters

Hi Biz, no I haven't... is that just that stock stuff? Haven't heard of it on Exante. I did however buy some mulled wine flavour drink mix from the Exante website. I don't think you're allowed it on TS though but thought if I got desperate for something other than water a tiny bit would be okay. I've always been a big water drinker anyway so just drinking water doesn't bore me.

I found that stock stuff on the exante website so we can have it :)

Total Solution VLCD Plan | Exante Diet | Diet Plans

I was such a frequent poster recently that I was replying to myself in some threads :eek:

Yes, it's been quiet here, but then I haven't been on much at all for the last year or two - in that time, I managed to gain lots and lots of weight back ;)

I think we're more inclined to post when we're starting out or doing well on the plan. Anyway, things are moving slowly along for me, probably because I'm mixing too much real food in with the plan (life getting in the way again!).

TS for the next few weeks is the way ahead now :)

I'm determined to stay on here through the whole thing and in to the refeed. I honestly believe it gives me the focus and support I need :)

It is really quiet! I love to read and keep motivated too. It's a shame. Hate seeing people disappear.

I'm here for the long haul! Started with 96lbs to lose (7stone) and now I've 52lbs (3 stone 10) to lose.

Hello everyone,

How is it going! Another day down ... we can do it! I think it will be really helpful to support each other on here...

Wow greeneyedgirl, nearly halfway there! That must feel very good! :)

Another successful day! I'm fully in ketosis, only had a pack and a half so far, off to sit in the sunshine with my friends and drink a coke zero whilst they drink booze ;) oh and went to the gym - need to remember to take it easy cause I was so light headed during the class!!! Xx

Hey vicky it feels great. I feel like I'm more than halfway there with all my little goals to reach :)
Just wish that I hadn't let it get so out of hand that I'd 7 stone to lose. I've made a promise to myself that I will never be there again.

You done so well GreenEyedGirl!
How do you keep going?
I am on a huge downer tonight. Fed up being cold all the time and constantly fighting the urge to eat stuff I shouldn't. Despite my work trousers hanging off me today which feels good, I am still not happy. I ate 2 cheese strings! Gross! But not a big problem but then I had s caramel wafer. This is not a big disaster I know but iknow the hardest work is still to come once the weight is off. I am grumpy and cold and have gone to bed early! Hope tomorrow I cheer up! Lol

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs
Week 5 - 12st 9lbs

I'm on a downer today too - started on a high as the ketosis kicked in, stayed happy all day, went gym - then about 8pm I get an email saying I've failed my uni project last term and have to redo, I set aside the next month for the diet to be my main focus, now I have to work, intern and re do an old project. I know it's not the end of the world, but I feel like such a failure. Ended up drowning my sorrows, 3 JDs and a kebab :( least no bread, but still :( gahhhhhh NOW I JUST WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING AND FEELING MISERABLE xx

Oh no Biz!! Sorry for your news :( that's really tough. I found Uni really difficult and it made my eating worse. Don't worry about the slip :) just get right back on it xx

Thanks becca. It's just so frustrating after working so hard last term. Just gonna write tonight off diet wise, hopefully still be in ketosis tomorrow and start a fresh. Make a list of my work and replan my time. No point wasting energy worrying or beating myself up xx

I'm on like everyday now :) .

Thanks becca. It's just so frustrating after working so hard last term. Just gonna write tonight off diet wise, hopefully still be in ketosis tomorrow and start a fresh. Make a list of my work and replan my time. No point wasting energy worrying or beating myself up xx

That's the spirit! I am still grumpy with no real reason.

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs
Week 5 - 12st 9lbs

Haha Tiggywinkle aren't we all! I'm grumpy this morning because I had a bad night's sleep and just want to eat what I want! Lol *slaps own wrist*

I think how I get through it is; no more guilt, no more regrets about food. If I feel like I have to eat or want to eat badly I allow myself a low carb meal, which feels like a treat. Put it all into MFP so its there in black and white and then move on. It definitely helps me keep going.

QB! Sorry to hear about the project, you've the right attitude to get it redone.

Lunchtime at work... I work in a school and the staff room is so hard because there's always so much food on the table for the staff. Today: popcorn, choc chip short bread, choc cake, little apple pies... Sat here eating my choc and orange bar trying not to look at everyone eating around me. Made the mistake of telling two of my colleagues about the plan and wish I hadn't. They didn't look happy when I said id lost 10lbs in 7 days. Expect it'll be spread round the staffroom. They already ask me why I'm not eating... I don't exactly look like I'm starving!

Becca - If your office is anything like the ones I've worked in - people just love a gossip haha. Just remember that soon they'll all be gossiping about how amazing you look and wondering what your secret is :)

How's everyone today??

I'm strangely not hungry today. I think the sunshine helps to distract me! It's nighttime where it goes wrong! X x x

After going off the plan on Sunday (had chicken then caved completely and had a piece of chocolate and some Quavers :eek:), I'm back on TS, and really hoping to break through the 17st barrier by weigh in on Friday morning.

pretty focused again although yes I get very hungry some evenings.

Hey everyone!

Another day nearly down! I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning (very naughty I know!) and I am officially into the 11's! Only just but it makes me happy to see it!

Been alright today, though probably not drunk enough water.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Biz, hope the sunshine today has made things feel a little better! I don't envy you all those temptations Becca, I have made a point of hiding myself in a little side room at work to stay away from team treats! Clearly don't trust my own willpower!

Vicky x

I never have a problem at work as everyone eats such weird things all the time. :D

Today it was sunny so I just went out and chomped my bar on a bench while reading my kindle (other electronic readers are available) hehe.

Back