Exante Frequent Posters

Aww thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement Biz and Scanbran :) It's reassuring that you had very similar weight losses to me in your weeks 2 and 3. I'm also hoping for bigger losses in a week or so! And no Biz I haven't this time round! I didn't see a measurement difference the first time round (just on the scales) so I didn't bother to this time. Plus I've mislaid the tape measure!! But I can feel my hips are less bumpy and my waist looks smaller from the front so that's kept me going so far :D Oh and I can fit in a pair of trackies and look like I've got a 'flat' stomach whereas before they fitted but I had a big tyre that would hang over the waistband (Ew!)

Fitting in to different clothes and feeling comfortable when looking in a mirror are bigger rewards anyway. The scale is your private indication of the weight loss, looking different is publicly noticeable :) x

How's everyone doing? First day back on TS for me after a low carb 3 days, I'm wide awake and starving! Must stay strong! Want to get to Saturday before I eat any real food x

TS now for three weeks, and although hard at times, it's worth it results-wise.

Pity the BOGOF offer is finished now too - nothing great on atm so I'll wait a few weeks before re-ordering.

Back