Exante Frequent Posters

Sounds lovely And. I work in a school so I eat my bar slowly whilst talking to others/reading kindle on my phone then go out to the playground with the kids to distract me

Even the sun did not lighten my mood. I don't know what is wrong with me. I also went off track today food wise and am so disappointed with myself.
Tomorrow better be better or else!

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs
Week 5 - 12st 9lbs

After going off the plan on Sunday (had chicken then caved completely and had a piece of chocolate and some Quavers :eek:), I'm back on TS, and really hoping to break through the 17st barrier by weigh in on Friday morning.

pretty focused again although yes I get very hungry some evenings.

Well done for being back on track Scan. My hungriest times are the evenings, just got in to bed after a long shift and treated myself to a bullion... my tummy is rumbling and gurgling like crazy today!!

Hey everyone!

Another day nearly down! I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning (very naughty I know!) and I am officially into the 11's! Only just but it makes me happy to see it!

Been alright today, though probably not drunk enough water.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Biz, hope the sunshine today has made things feel a little better! I don't envy you all those temptations Becca, I have made a point of hiding myself in a little side room at work to stay away from team treats! Clearly don't trust my own willpower!

Vicky x

Ahhh Vicky, I bet that's such a good feeling!!! I'm hoping I'm in the 12s on friday, I have to be surely. I'm still staying strong and not weighing, mainly coz I feel bloated and scared that I haven't lost enough to make me happy yet haha. And yes, been much better today, thanks :) the JD took the edge off yest and I woke up back feeling positive :)

I never have a problem at work as everyone eats such weird things all the time. :D

Today it was sunny so I just went out and chomped my bar on a bench while reading my kindle (other electronic readers are available) hehe.

Exante picnics are the best, makes the food taste better somehow:D I had one with a coke zero the other day... ooo, really pushing the boat out

Sounds lovely And. I work in a school so I eat my bar slowly whilst talking to others/reading kindle on my phone then go out to the playground with the kids to distract me

I did that at work tonight - took me like 20 minutes to finish it whilst serving customers - then a big pint of soda to trick me in to feeling full haha.

Even the sun did not lighten my mood. I don't know what is wrong with me. I also went off track today food wise and am so disappointed with myself.
Tomorrow better be better or else!

Start - 13st 13.5lbs
Week 1 - 13st 7lbs
Week 2 - 13st 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 13st 0.5lbs
Week 4 - 12st 12lbs
Week 5 - 12st 9lbs

Aww I hope you feel better tomorrow Tiggy, these days are sent to test us, then we get a big fat hefty loss at the end of it to remind us why we're doing this.

Not a lot to report about my day - I felt much more hungrier than I have done.... Only when it got to like 8pm. I interned 10am-5pm, then went travelling across London to buy a car, then pub 8-1am LONG DAY!

Chat tomorrow lovelies xx

How is everyone today ? :D x

How is everyone today ? :D x

Hi Biz! I'm doing alright today thanks. Second day of work on the plan and I decided to take a porridge with me this time instead of a bar. (Well I always take a couple of things so I can have what I feel like... I find that pretty important as I only get to eat 3 things a day!) And I think it helped having some hot and that feels more like meal than a bar. Still waited till 12pm to have it, then ate at 3pm. Was finding it so hard not to want to eat this afternoon so I ended up going to sleep for a while before I had a catch up with a friend out at 6pm. I just got in now and am finally having my third thing. So day 10 is DONE!!!

I hope it gets really easy. Like after my 30 day 100% challenge on Exante. I hope I don't feel hungry at all or have the habitual thoughts of ordering takeout, buying biscuits or eating my easter egg, which is STILL in my bedroom waiting for me to come off this plan lol. I don't think that's really possible but I hope I do just get to a point where I'm not bothered about eating/about food. That the plan will be easy to stick to for long term (we're talking months) and it'll sort out my bad relationship with food by making it not so desperate that I eat, what I eat and how much I eat. Here's to hoping anyway!

How about you? :) xx

FIRST OF ALL Well done for day 10!!! Double figures Becca!!!!!!! :D

There must be info online about how long it takes to break habits and addictions where food is concerned. I know exactly what you mean. Like sometimes for the breifest of seconds I forget about the diet and make a plan in my head to suggest pizza, or cake, then I realise how stupid that idea even was. And it's a completely unconscious thought. Thank god I have exante to remind me!

Today I didn't eat til really late, I went to ikea to buy a new sewing table so I ate two of my BFs meatballs haha. Stuck them in to fitness pal ;) then coz we were out I had to have a protein bar instead of a exante bar, but they were sim in nutritional values so i think that's ok just this once. Just had a carbonara - YUM! and got one more thing to eat left :D tomorrow I'm on an early start day so I doubt I'll be so chipper at 10pm!!!! xx

Hi Biz, thanks for the congrats :) I can't believe I've got 10 days ticked off all 100%! But it doesn't make the next day seem much easier at the moment. I think I just need to get more used to it. I'm getting better at accepting this is for long term and it's changing my long term view of food... so no! you can't have a cheeseburger on day 30 :p I've also been really busy this week compared with my first week as I've got work and then I've had appointments, catch ups with friends or sport every afternoon after work. I weighed myself and I'm still the same but I'm not too bothered about it. I still have 4 days til my next weigh in and I'm not drinking as much water because I'm at work. But I am hoping for a loss! Come on -2lbs pleaseeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

How was the carbonara for you? Was it not really watery and runny like it is for me? I really want to crack this one!

Don't worry about the IKEA meatballs lol just get back on plan! xx

Yeah that's the main thing, knowing we're here for the long haul and just plodding along ;) it's good you're keeping yourself busy. Yesterday I was meant to be busy but I slipped in to diet researching for the whole evening, even tho I feel like there's nothing else to even learn! It's just me procrastinating. I've made a deal with myself today, no diet research until I've done my work! I'm interning until 3, then chiropractor (YES! So excited cause my back is driving me mad, has been for months, part of the new me phase is to sort these niggles out so I'm full health by sept - hopefully) then actually gonna do these bridesmaids dresses later!

Want to stay 100% today. Yesterday I was naughty, still on 600 kcal but I ate a non exante protein bar and a bunless burger (again!)

And need to up my water so stuck loadsa bottles in the fridge for the day and going make sure I hit 3L :) x

Oh and the carbonara - I made it on the hob. I accidentally put cold water instead of hot so I stuck in on the hob, heated through and stirred constantly until it was thick, maybe took like 7 mins or something? I think cause you can keep an eye you can get it thicker. It wasn't as thick as normal sauce but still yummy :) xx

Just had my first soup, mushroom one, sooo creamy - nom nom nom xx

I always sieve the carbonara - that way I can cook the pasta till soft then stir in the powder and just nuke it until it's thick enough for my liking. :)

I'll try that next time I can be bothered to take a chance on the carbonara ;) how are you doing And?

Another day down, everyone! Even if you're a little off the wagon, I bet it's a better day than our worst so keep on keeping on! Have managed to stay 100% so far, but after a 12 hour day at work (14 if you include the commute!) I really wish I could have a relaxing drink! Especially as I have to go in tomorrow, on my day off!!!

How is everyone doing?

Great tips for the carbonara... love the flavour but still working on getting the texture right! Has anyone tried the pasta, ham and mushroom soup yet? It tastes like the carbonara, I think, but makes a lovely, filling, yummy soup!

Vicky x

Well that's a whole week for me.
I'm meeting a friend for a meal on Saturday though so won't be 100% next week... But I think that'll help me with the boredom if not the weightloss. :)

Not entirely sure how much I've lost as I didn't really pay attention to my start weight but I think it's at least 4lbs... May not be massive for the first week but I'm a slow loser. I only ever lost 5lbs on Lipotrim in the first week.

Slow and steady as they say!

I'm on 4 LBS so far but weighing properly tomorrow as I got weighed mid day today! Might take some water retention tabs before sleep too... I'm a cheat ;) xx

In the studio making dresses all night tonight so at least I'm distracted from fooood!!!!

Great carbonara tips and excited to try the ham soup now :D nom nom nom xx

Day 3 100%. It's going well so far and I've actually enjoyed everything I've tried, except the coconut shake. Really enjoyed the porridge this morning, it was nice and sweet and although it looked like a mouse's portion, it was actually quite filling! :D

Well done everyone, keep going.xxx

It's amazing how much yummy stuff there is actually - I was a bit skeptical to start with but I've enjoyed most things :) x

Hope everyone had a good friday and is looking forward to an exante weekend in whatever form that is! x

I'm really surprised at how tasty the food has been lol!

Day 4 done! Can't believe it. :D Had the noodles for the first time and loved them! Even licked the bowl.:eek: Had a double chocolate bar tonight while watching a movie and OMG!! it tasted just like a milky way! Delicious! I think I must be in ketosis though, as I struggled to finish the bar in one go. which is unheard of for me when it comes to chocolate lol!

Hope everyone is getting on ok and good luck for the weekend! xxx

I've just made an exante burger in a bun - all allowed on TS using the pizza base - OH MY DAYS - DIVINE!!! XX

Back