Exante Frequent Posters

Week 2 weigh in today and another 3lbs gone! The scales finally dropped after stalling for a week when I stopped exercising and drank more water. So that's a total loss of 13.2lbs and I'm now an even 200lbs. 1lb off my first goal of getting under the 200lbs mark. Still got 15 days left of my challenge so will aim for as close to 190 as I can get during the remaining time and my refeed week. If I can lose 10lbs(ish) a month that would be amazing! And get myself down closer to my ideal 140lbs! Although apparently at 5'2" I should be 110lbs. Think that would freak me out as I don't remember ever being smaller than a 14/16!

Well done Becca, that's fab! You'll be under 200 next time you weigh! :)

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and have been 100% all week, but now I want to binge. Aaaarghhh!! Off to have a bath and a can of Coke Zero!

Yeh try not too! It does get easier :D I really wanted to binge several times and I told myself I'd just fill up on water and have a fourth thing if absolutely necessary because you usually just want a little bit more. Trust me, a binge will make you sick. I did that first time I was on and was ill for days afterwards. Plus I threw it all up gross!

Wow well done becca!!! :D so pretty much a stone gone now then??? X

Happy Tuesday exante beauties!

Hope you're getting on ok?

I have a 9am - 1am day today, wonder if 600 cals will be enough? Determined to TS !!!! Xx

I've managed to stay on TS now for 11 days, and it really is making a huge difference to my progress, as well as helping me feel less hungry.

I also now appreciate how important the meals and bars are in actually providing a 'filling feeling', as opposed the the shakes which are downed and gone so quiickly.

I've started putting some of the bars (the choccy-style ones) in the fridge, and then I slice them up when they're firm into tiny slivers, which i get to enjoy slowly with my coffee of an evening - mmmmmmmm..... :D

SB that's a brilliant idea :D I'll have to try that. Learning so many great tips along the way! I had my first shepherds pie and gooey pudding last night, loved both! Was such a treat :D x

I had a caramel pudding the other day. I wish I'd ordered more it was actually really good! I only bought one as I thought it could be rubbish... Wish I'd bought 4 and zero of those non-veggie lamb moussakas lol.

Just havi8ng my second meal of the day...strawberry shake for brekkie, I didn't put enough water in and it was a bit thick, made me feel a bit bleurgh! Just having a veg soup now and loving it, really warming and comforting. Will have another pack when ive put the kids to bed as that s my danger time. struggling with water though...how do you all manage to have enough!!!!

Taking the packs as late as possible is quite helpful - had my first at 1.30pm today and just had my second - two shakes, cherries & berries (most excellent) and lemon & raspberry (not bad).

I'll have another around 7.30pm maybe - possibly a bar if I'm feeling dangerous, although I liked the idea I read somewhere about adding hot water to a chocolate shake and having a hot chocolate supper :D

For the water intake, it's hard at first, but how I tend to do it is I have a large glass of water (almost a pint) first thing in the morning, then I have a small glass of water at work throughout the day - I take a 200ml glass and drink it at the tap, then fill the glass again and sip that at my desk.

I try to fill my glass around 10 times, meaning five visits to the kitchen tap/water fountain/whatever.

When I get home I have 500ml bottles of sparkling water {Co-op cheap brand) in the fridge, and I have two of these spread out over the rest of the evening, along with a couple of coffees.

This means I'm getting around 3.5L of water a day, along with around 3-4 coffees.

I don't always manage the drink first thing, nor all 10 glasses, but it's close, so I'd say on average I'm getting 3L a day plus coffee and pack-water ;)

It's doable - although the visits to the toilet are annoying :D

I always have a bottle to hand and try to make myself drink it within a certain time frame. The water really does help the scales along - for whatever reason that is :) I think for me I just hold on to water unless my body is fully hydrated.x

I'm really, really fed up of the meal packs... I wish I'd just bought more bars and porridge.

Apparently they have an offer on 100 packs for 85... Expensive in one go still but atleast you can pick. The worst thing is having to eat something you don't want to, we don't get a lot so what we do get better be good! X

Gah!! They'd just stopped that when I used the 100 for 100 offer. :\

The 100 for £85 is gone! They ended it early and swapped it for 100 for £100?! :sigh:

Is it?

i was going to order last night and decided to wait until Wednesday to see if more items came back into stock :(

Still, the bogof deal is not bad...

Yeh looks like it :( I waited too darn

Week 3 WI. 21 days 100% TS... and this week I lost 0.8lb :wave_cry: Needless to say I'm very fed up not even losing a full pound! I've never seen that happen to anyone 100% TS before especially so early on in the plan. Going to do my best to stick out the last 10 days of my 30 day challenge and I hope I see a big change!

Did you take other measurements like waist and stuff becca? Maybe you'll see difference in size even if not in weight. It's not fair at all, you've worked so hard! Xx

Sorry you didn't get the loss you wanted and deserved, Becca.

i think it can just be like that sometimes. My week two I lost 2lbs, and week three only 1lb.

stay on it and the results WILL come. The last two weeks I lost 4lbs each week, which made up for the early stalling.

good luck for the rest of your challenge!

Back