Extra Easy: Fresh Start!

Just in bed now after tea, toast and honey. Iv had 11 syns today. Nite all xo

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Commenting to subscribe :)

Hi lishaa hows ur journey goin? Thanks for subscribing :)

Its a lovely dry but cold day ere just off to work now.

Green day
Breakfast:
2 x lm sausages, 2 poached eggs, few raspberries and coffee.

Dont know wat is planned for lunch or dinner yet!

Lunch:
1 lm sausage, orange and a sweet n sour mugshot.

Think im gonna ave chips, mushrooms, onion, peppers and mayflower curry sauce for tea with hea cheese (4syns)....yum yum

Forgot to say i had a popping candy freddo 4.5syns and crisps 4syns so 8.5 in total today. Still havent had any heb's so think ill have 2 x nimble or maybe 2 x weetabix. Also very tempted by a dairy milk caramel out of the multipack....

Good morning everyone! Miserable rainy day ere. I had a horrible night last night. I ate a dairy milk caramel bar (11.5syns i think) and about an hour later had this horrible sensation like something was stuck in me, like under my ribcage. I couldnt burp etc and tried a small dash of brandy which made me feel better but then i woke at 3am panicing from the pain. Drank a glass of water and took a rennie and fell back to sleep. I feel better but just dont know if its completely gone yet. Anway food today.

Red/extra easy
Breakfast:
Coffee, ww yogurt, orange and raspberries

Lunch:
Bacon, lm sausages, eggs and beans
Coffee

Dinner:
Pulled pork, onions, mushrooms, hea cheese and sw chips

Heb to have as well

Last edited:
Had a mugshot (free) as a snack at 3pm and just put dinner on. I was out walking earlier and i was starving just now so i had half a pitta (3.5syns) with pulled pork and cheese (1.5syns). Cant wait for dinner. Hope everyone is having a good sunday x

Just having a cup of tea and a weetabix oaty bar (heb) and a popping candy freddo (4.5syns).

Total syns today = 9.5syns

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I have had a very busy morning so far. I woke up with that terrible pain again so I went to see the nurse this morning. She said she couldnt diagnose it and that I would have to come back tomorrow morning and see the doctor! Good job I'm not dying! She said it could be trapped wind and to take over the counter remedies to see if it eases. I have been working (although from home infront of the fire :) ) since then and I'm just topping now for lunch.

Red day

Breakfast:
Coffee, 35g porridge (HEB), raspberries and activia 0% fat vanilla yogurt

Lunch:
tuna, turkey, beetroot, boiled eggs, 2 x babybel (2/3 HEA)
coffee

dinner:
2 x nimble (heb), bacon, onions, babybel, red sauce (1 SYN)
Tea and dairy milk caramel (11.5 SYNS)

12.5 SYNS today! If im hungry later i'll have fruit or a yogurt.

Last edited:
Good morning/afternoon everyone. I have had a very busy morning so far. I woke up with that terrible pain again so I went to see the nurse this morning. She said she couldnt diagnose it and that I would have to come back tomorrow morning and see the doctor! Good job I'm not dying! She said it could be trapped wind and to take over the counter remedies to see if it eases. I have been working (although from home infront of the fire :) ) since then and I'm just topping now for lunch.

Red day

Breakfast:
Coffee, 35g porridge (HEB), raspberries and activia 0% fat vanilla yogurt

Lunch:
tuna, turkey, beetroot, boiled eggs, 2 x babybel (2/3 HEA)
coffee

dinner:
asda sweet chilli cod (1SYN), veg
orange

snacks:
tea/coffee with 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Try & make sure you eat the full healthy extra amount because if you don't you're supposed to syn it x

Ooo i didnt know that!!! Thanks for telling me. Im having alot of trouble with this pain these last few days...has anyone else ever had this?? I had tuna for lunch and it has really sickened me :-(

I have ate an alpen light 3 syns and a bowl of tikka turkey, beetroot and salad cream 1 syn.

Total syns now = 16.5 syns

Great read, lovely to see how you are progressing. Tell me, you eat a bit of beetroot and I love it but do you mean plain or pickled?

Good morning everyone. It is snowing here today and we have a nice wee skift on the ground :) I love snow, its so christmassy.

Green day today (so glad as I got so hungry yesterday doing red and I find it harder to snack on red days)

Breakfast:
35g porridge oats, vanilla yogurt, orange and coffee

I will update as I go today :)

I was really hungry at lunchtime so I had a bit of a mixture lol

Lunch:
Orange, tomato and herb mugshot (free), baked beans, 2 x babybel (hea)

Cant wait for 2 x LM sausages, beans, mushy peas, and chips tonight!! Yum :)

Hiya, I love roast and boiled beetroot and haven't really enjoyed the pickled sort but I am going to give it a try.

I am on Slimming World at the moment have been for a week.

Hiya, I love roast and boiled beetroot and haven't really enjoyed the pickled sort but I am going to give it a try.

I am on Slimming World at the moment have been for a week.

I like all kinds but home made pickled beetroot is so much nicer than the stuff you buy in the shops. I'm a huge fan of mushy peas at the moment :) Hope ur enjoying the first week on SW!

Evening everyone! I have been away all day and I am in now and have the dinner on, the fire lit and my jammies on :) Love winter nights when you dont have to go out. Food has been really good today and I am enjoying the green day.

3pm snack:
tea and 2 alpen lights (heb)

Dinner:
sw chips (2syns for oil), 3 x LM sausages, beans, mushy peas, frozen veg

I may have crisps (4syns) and a freddo (5syns) later as I have had very little snacks today. That would take total syns to 11 :)

My dinner

Attachments

• 1384888604576.jpg
    1384888604576.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 33
Back