Fasting to goal....

Thanks ladies really pleased!!

So went for quite a long bike ride yesterday which was pretty miserable as it rained the whole time!!! Not weighing today as it was pretty carb heavy and know I always bounce up. Another up today but going to keep it normal even though its 7.30 and my stomach is rumbling already!!!

Dds are tues, Thursday and Saturday this week

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Had a good up day yesterday. Bit too much chocolate but nothing horrific and although I didn't brave the scales this morning, I didn't wake up with the usual bank holiday food hangover!

Dd today and have been to the gym pre work. Am finding fast days easier if I have a biggish lunch and nothing else. I just can't be hungry at work!

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

S.T.R.U.G.G.L.I.N.G

Just remember that 2lb you lost this week. How much is it all together now 9.5 or something like that?

Just remember that 2lb you lost this week. How much is it all together now 9.5 or something like that?

Thanks hazey. Made the mistake of jumping on the scales when I got home, seeing a gain and thinking I might as well throw in the towel! Xx

Well Emma, all you can do is not stress about it, draw a line under it and move on. This diet is flexible if nothing else :)

And the scales go up then down then up, it should be called the yoyo diet but I'm sure they'll come down again honey xx

I know Lexie will disagree with me on this one, but I think that is why you shouldn't jump on the scales every day.

So, step away from the scales :p

I know I shouldn't weigh daily but do think it keeps me accountable. Otherwise I seem to go off on one and think I'm staying the same...

Anyway, I'm 2lbs up this morning after a fast day which I don't think is the end of the world. Am going to have to do some 16 hour fasts this week though as have got so much on and don't want to only do one fast.... Will see what happens on Sunday but guess I can't be disappointed with a gain and if I am honest, 2lbs up after a fairly indulgent bank holiday is nothing. I need to keep it in perspective

Gym this morning... Did 45 mins weights and half hour swim. Am meeting a friend later tonight in town so am going to do a cycle at the gym after work..
Gymtastic!

Just had my favourite chocolate protein shake for breakfast. Think lunch will be my standard salad and no idea what dinner will be as we're eating out but as my day is pretty restrained, I'm not going to sweat it! Xx

I read somewhere that those who weigh daily are more likely to lose weight and keep it off. Because they are keeping a check. I went years without weighing and look where it got me lol.

A few 16:8 fasts sound good. I did one a while back and it works just as well in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It seems to be the case with me. I go into deniel when I am not weighing.

Wish I was one of those people who ignores the scales and the pounds drop off!

Just went out for lunch and went to a different salad place.... V disappointing salad - hate it when u make a bad choice on an up day. Such a waste of calories! Xx

Been a bit slack coming on here but all good... Still plodding along. Really hoping for a Sts this week after easter indulgence! Xx

Back