Fat fighting diary

Hi gigglepants! They were lush! Ordered some choc peanut butter spread again which is again calorie free and carb free and some salad dressings for the days i need that lil extra!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good afternoon Sahra, I'm liking the sound of choc peanut butter...:drool:

Hope you're having a fab day xx

So its week two and i lost 2lbs! However i think its more like 3lb because it kept bouncinh up and down but i will take 2lb i lost an amazing 2inches off my belly a inch off my bust and waist and 2inches off my hips! Its all goin in the right direction! Wooooohoooo

Hiya Sahra, well done on the 2lbs loss, and the inches lost xx

Celebration dinner protien pankcakes with walden farms calorie carb free syrup and choc spread yum

Attachments

• 1379010995863.jpg
    1379010995863.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 53
:drool: They are looking yummy! :D

Good morning, have a fab weekend xx

Had a rocky weekend shift patterns changed at work so it threw me off a lil and a few social engagements cnt live life as a hermit! Although at times might be easier! Stuck to protien and salads when out and wearin jeans i couldnt eveb squeez into before.
Im only on my 3rd week which is cool my plan is to kick in the exercise now and see how that effects things. Getting to the dreaded time of the month woke up with mega bloated belly with a heavy feeling :confused:

Good morning Sahra, good food choices made! Hope your totm isn't too painful. Have a fab day xx

So i havnt posted for a couple of weeks...good news i have lost the weight i put on when i binged however i am at a dreaded battle with the scale i even added exercise to the equation but for some reason its just not moving!!!!! ....i feel smaller gettin comments that i look much better...
So my new battle is with cerazette i was one of the lucky ones who didnt get bleeds with this pill and now omg its like wth never ending is it time to find a new pill? Am i retaining water blubber?

Hi Sahra. Just been reading through your diary. If you look at the other diaries you will see that everyone has blips. If you stick to the diet the weight will drop off!

Awww thanks lynette its bloody nightmare at times thats for sure i am losing inches and now i have this issue with the pill im taking non stop time of the month! Nightmare!

Good afternoon Sahra. Hang on in there, like Lynne says it will drop off. Has to! :D xx

Hi guys so today is my first attempt at 100% just food packs total solution day! Excited and nervous at the same time wish me luck!

So im back lost abput 40lbs got half way to goal my nan had cancer and its been really hard watchin her die and then work sent me away put on 10lbs so have arpund 50lbs to go now and this time im using slim n save gona give their products a go day one today

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back