Fat fighting diary

So my first meal is gona be banoffee prorridge dont know why but im actually kinda excited about it lol
Drinking a beanies black hazelnut flav coffee and some water first to wake up i weighed in at 181.2lbs today and im 5'5 for anyone whos interested in stats.
Wish me luck folks im gona need it

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had my first meal pack banoffee porridge and omg! I loved it! Kinda hard to look at my plate and be like oh its finished already! But day one still used to wolfing food down the old hatchet! Thats defo on my next order list!

2nd meal was lemon bar it was lush and 3rd was toffee shake. Have to admit really like these products just finished wrk at 1am so might give last pack a miss today and have extra tomorrow. Was pretty easy but i was crazy busy all day.

Day 2 had four cheese pasta for breakfast i know weird choice just what i fancied. Really like the shaker too mixed up my shake pretty easy although today im gona try to put water in first then shake mix as it a bit of it got stuck to the bottom.

Hi Sahra. Sounds like you're back on track. I've had a disastrous week but have started a 3 day mini blitz before I go away on holiday on Tuesday. Keep it up. You're doing well!

Awww thanks i lost 40lbs put on about 10lbs but broken my toe so was home mindless eating and all sorts not moving! Did a cheeky weigh in started off 184lbs few days ago started prepping by cutting carbs and yesterday was my 1st full day. Already in ketosis used keto sticks to measure and 178.8lb this morning!
Keep focused and while your away enjoy your holiday just be mindful of how much your eating i maintained my 40lb loss for good 4months just breaking my toe threw me off! How long you on holiday for?

So just tried spag bol it is actually really nice although i could eat another pack of it gota get used to portion control

Also managed to get my best friend on board so we are buddying up. Both our bdays in nov so were calling it the nov challenge! 90days no cheats no treats! Eeeeek! And really gota get my head around im allowed to eat 4packs not 3!

Welcome back Sahra. I love the S&S bars but prefer the Exante meals so have a combination.

Well done on the loss so far & on getting back into ketosis so soon, makes it so much easier to stay on track x.

Thank you susie i work in a restaurant everyday is a struggle esp as manager your expected to try stuff but tonight everyones eating risotto and im here drinking tomato soup but actually its not so bad i keep telling myself sooner i hit goal sooner i can have normal food

Ok not off plan just been working lste everyday so been a but tired to post. All is going well waiting on my delievery for 1month supply and also thinking to order more soups as they are the easiest for me to have at work.

Good to see you are on track Sahra especially when you are surrounded by food, you're doing realy well. x

Thanks susie. Its ok now im in routine and i just say im sorry im on a diet cant eat anything except for my packs people leave u alone after a while. Tries chicken curry noodle soup! Oh yeah like a pot noodle! New favourite!

So really need to focus a bit more in getting my water intake in where im slacking the most!

Been a bit lax at.posting been really busy with work and a few personal things popping up still on plan this months goal is lose 20lbs 17lbs to go woohooooo!

Ok so just had to watch my family cook and eat home made burgers and chips and i just stared at them! Loool i didnt break! But boy was it tough! On a positive note just tried lemon spritz water flav with sparkling water was actually really good. Days off from work are hard which is ironic because im a restaurant manager lol

Totally obssessed with cookies and cream shake! Omg sooooo good! Yum! Feel pretty good more energy... less bloated and definitly feel a difference in my stomach area! Scales are a lil slower however inches are just as important right?

Quick update! Feel awsome! Having three packs and a salad a day if burn waaay too many calories i have 4packs and a salad. Try to keep salad low carb and low cal. I having been wearing my polar loop and its making a difference showing on busy days why i feel wiped if i dont have enough. On average day at work i can easily burn 2500cals if not more. I used to eat ALOT of junk that explains the weight gain. Weighed in and really happy down 3lbs this week! Means i have 38lbs until i hit my target for nov! Yay!

Trying to post when i can just working lates always! Now i feel like im back in the diet groove. Major hunger has subsided able to resist temptation easier (not gona lie some days i just want cake! Why i dont know) finding that for me bars soups ans shakes are most convieniant. Throw in my bag and off i go no messing about add water shake or stir and job done. Micro meals are not easy for me to make at work so those work best. Also dont want the whole restaurant to know what im doing although 50% know and 2% got on the diet too!

You're doing really well, you're very strong to do this while working in a restaurant, that's stamina! ;)

Back