Fat fighting diary

Thanks katie its sure not easy but i feel more confident already and i remind myself to try to not beat myself up if i have few more calories some days im still seeing results and im like 7lbs lighter than 2 weeks ago! Woohoo! Thank u for ur comment totally want calarmari right now fighting the urge hehe

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

So here i am two months later was doing amazing! And then stress hit! Work related stress that litterally consumed me for a whole month and all it took was one person to say hey sahra u ummm look like u put on some weight and i turned to food for comfort.
Well I decided I just cant do it anymore i have to change and I can not keep doin this to myself so I have resigned from my job my notice ran out today and I start my new job next week with better working hours coming home at 1am was awful and then no time to eat and eatin so late it just throws u off. I found my will power diminshed quite quickly.

I am restarting yet again gosh makes me feel like such a loser giving in but now im making changes for a better me

So new job start had a few gliches! Finally started settled in and today is my first proper day of 100% restart!

Its been really emotional leaving my old job was there for 3years but had to make a change for making my life better.

I dont know if im being overly optamistic starting right around holiday season however I have planned to allow my self to have christmas dinner and thats about it.

Gotta get used to drinking loads of water again but im so excited had really good results earlier this year and my self confidence was so good. Right now i feel like a bit of a round dough ball but cant wait for my week 1 results!

Good luck I have restarted today aswell. It feels good taking control again

Well done on giving it another go & good luck this week x

Good luck @heatwave! And @susie im sure your gona do amazing!

Day one for me has been pretty ok! Had a little ease in of a day really short shift at work. Bought myself a coke zero just incase i have some insane craving. I dont usually drink pop so was strange. Had cappucino shake lemon and yogurt bar and mushroom soup so far today. Not sure what to eat when I get home probably a soup because its freezing out! Gona ease in next few days and from monday im going to start some jog/walking on my treadmilll

So day one done had some chicken and veg for dinner. Because i have been stuffing my face with carb overloaded foods and because i have to look alive at my new job i decided to add a meal first few days to ease into the diet and then from monday be 100% except christmas day sorry i dnt care im eating my roast dinner! My first christmas not working and im gona enjoy it! No booze though just few sneaky potatoes and yorkshires!
I feel really positive about this restart! And despite having a cold im doing pretty ok. I look like death though but feel great!

Had bonoffee poridge this morning! Love it! And will have a bar for lunch and prob a soup or shake for mid afternoon gona see how i cope today at work really poorly with stinky cold but gona try being 100% rather than doing lifestyle plan.

Im using slim and save products i dnt know how to switch my diary over

Had a bar for mid afternoon and a veg soup for tea gona see how i feel when i get home as in what to have for dinner. Really need to drink more water when i get home.
Despite having a cold i feel pretty good!

So last night had a piece of chicken and veg hunger seems to have subsided although still on some meds for my cold might just do same today and from tomorrow be 100%! Really excited i feel better already less mentally foggy and better about myself like i have finally taken some control back. Last few months i managed to do some damage which was a shame as i maintained my loss for such a long time.

Another great day although feel like i need bed but i think thats due to my cold and wrkin alot. Mentally feel awsome eeek! So excited about how im going to look!

Well done on another day under your belt! Being in the right frame of mind is the key to success and you are x

Thanks heatwave today is my first 100% day! So far so good...am hungry today though think its a mental thing

Woke up feeling really chuffed with myself and feel like my clothes are less of a struggle to put on now thank god! The belly tire is unreal

You should be chuffed with yourself its a nice feeling waking up knowing you have completed another day 100% well done!

Thanks heatwave! Its so hard with it being holiday season and birthdaya galore the fact me my mum and my dad and bro all our bdays nov and dec and christmas next week! Im just determined not to cry in january and be making a effort now!

Today is feeling bit of a struggle mums birthday and everyones upset with me because i dont want to eat cake :(

Been a bit quiet last few days holiday season is upon us and if you work in retail you know this means long work days and extra hours! So basically been at work! My britta cup i love i feel like im drinking alot more water and sat here enjoying my porridge. Ordered some soups because i love them in the cold weather! Hope everyones keepin strong! Temptation is all around us!

Back