Feeling down :(

Day 7 - been good today. Bar for brekki as had after me and kids had been swimming. Shake for lunch and carbonara for tea this eve.
Feeling shattered due to hubby's snoring and just got some other stressy things going on right now.
Can't seem to switch off so lack of sleep isn't helping!

Depending on what time I wake in morning I may head to gym for a workout but will see how I feel.

Oh and weigh in day for me in morn too.

Catch up tomorrow xx

Ok so it's Sunday morning and WI day for me.
8lbs down so prob the best 1st weeks loss I've ever had!

Gym done so gonna head home in a bit to walk the dog. Then take kids swimming but later on.

I will get this weight off lol.

Have a good day all xxx

Well done slimwannabe 8lbs is amazing :)
You're keeping really active too which is great and the weight will keep falling off.
I fell off the wagon spectacularly last night after 2 brilliant weeks. Fell asleep early and woke up starving, i'd already had my three shakes for the day but I found myself in the fridge.........big mistake.
I finished off a big bowl of choritzo pasta, then had a twix twin pot dessert, then 2 packets of hula hoops..........I felt sick and so guilty!!!!!!
Trying to forget about my blow out but it's haunting me :(
Back to my regime today.

Aw slim4life. Hope your back on the wagon today and any harm done will be undone by tomorrow Hun.
Hope your feeling better today.
Did gym and dog walk but not the swimming to as totm appeared after gym this morn.
Even more pleased with my weight loss amount considering I was also due on! Xx

Aaargh 8lb is amazing & with totm too! Haha well chuffed 4u :D i'm due on any day & have the most raging pmt, spots, greasy hair, tears & all is horrible! lol. I usually eat my way thru the week before totm but thus time have had hair cut, dyed, been to sunbeds & out to visit friends in the day without the baby so keeping very distracted! Slim4life aww bless u, the fridge is evil! I know my oh has got a massive block of cheese in the fridge & it's been calling really loudly to me espesh when I wake up in the middle of he night lol. When I was pregnant I was miserable & ate to cheer myself up, i used to microwave a bowl of cheese & eat it plain... so bad!!! Or a whole wedge of brie in one day :S cheese & carbs are my downfall lol. Sure u will be back into ketosis within 48hrs :) x

Well survived the day but am feeling really crappy. Am thinking an early night is in order!

Have decided to only weigh weekly now though so to stop me getting on the scales each morning I have a good glug of water as soon as I wake up. Hate weighing after eating or drinking so this is enough to deter me lol.
How's your day been slim4life and lottie? Xx

So been 100% again today and have managed to stay away from the scales.

Also been gym today and done lots of running around in general plus work today so busy day all in all.

Here's to tomorrow xx

This is a tough diet to follow. We all get down, I think, because we're eating in a way that is, let's face it, sort of unnatural. Very few calories compared to before and even compared to other diets, and a limited choice of what to eat. When cravings hit we don't always know how we'll react. One day you might just dismiss the yen for goodies - another, you fight and fight and then cave in. Remember that we're only human and not perfect creatures, and that food is our 'poison', our drug of choice. Although to be honest it has chosen us! Stick with it and try not to kick yourself. We'll all get there x

Thanks serialslimmer and I know what you are saying is right. Got to take the bad days with the good and tbh I do get more good days now I'm in a routine with it x

Hi Slim,

Well Done with your loss so far!

Im back on Exante as of yesterday and looking to lose 3-4 stone. Im here to subcribe if you dont mind..

All the best Girls!

Hi Slim, Well Done with your loss so far! Im back on Exante as of yesterday and looking to lose 3-4 stone. Im here to subcribe if you dont mind.. All the best Girls!
welcome crazyladyA.
Hope day 2 has been ok for you. 1st week is always the hardest I think, glad to be past it as feel like not eating and doing the shakes is the only thing I am in control of right now xx

Hey slim!

I had a bit of a slip up last night.. But I'm over it.. Will carry on as if it never happened not great having TOM the exact same day u start Exante .. :(

il get through it..

Normally I'd weigh every day but haven't been near the scales this time as I'm soooo bloated right now.. Just need to get to next week and I should be in a better place hopefully!

Have a great day! X

Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water and it should help flush out the bloatedness Hun.

Just finishing my totm thankfully and actually got through it ok this month, no real cravings just a bit temperamental with my mood lol.

Prob best not to weigh every day anyway. Once a week is quite nice. I did a whole month without weighing when I did a months ts last year. That was hard!! Xx

Thanks Slim.. I will do! Feeling a lot better today :) ..

I'm tempted with the delayed weighing.. May give it a go!

Hope u have a good day!

Glad to hear you are feeling better today crazyladyA, I've had probably one of the most stressful days ever resulting in me only having a porridge and one shake. Not enough water/fluids and some chicken and a bit of broccoli (so not a honk for me today).
Did do an hour in the gym yesterday and plan on taking kids swimming tomorrow and gym again sun morn. However the kids are planning on doing me a cooked breakfast sun so will eat that just for them but then straight back on it. As it's wi day for me hoping I can redeem myself by the following sun lol.
Will still try to keep brekki as carb free as poss so will see what I get! Xx

So 3lbs loss this week, week 2 is never as good as week one but does bring me to 11lbs loss so far for march.
I will be in the 11's by the end of march if it kills me lol.
Been gym this morn and just had a grilled cooked breakfast made for me for Mother's Day. Minus any major carbs so hopefully won't have too much affect on me this week plus I have a week to redeem myself now lol

To those who are mothers I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day as I am xxxxx

Keep it up hun! Not sure how much more you need to lose until the 11's but you've got a couple of weeks yet so plenty of time! Sounds like you are doing the best you can and hitting the exercise so I'm sure the results will come :)

I did read another thread once though where someone said too much exercise can do the opposite on VLCD but I'm not sure if that's true. I stick to 30 mins 4 times a week which is manageable and not over doing it for my body.

Hey smidge.

I am currently 12st4.2 so 5lbs would take me into the 11's. This should be doable in the next 2 weeks :)

I do an hour mon, hour tue plus 45mins in spa, hour thurs, spin class fri and take kids swimming on the sat (although I don't really get to swim much) oh and if I wake early on sun I'll do an hour then too.

I follow a plan so don't over do it as they know I'm on a vlcd. Xx

That's totally doable! :) ah I see, maybe I should ask my gym for a plan. They do offer it I've just never gone for it as I only want to do half hour and I'm not sure they consider that long enough lol!!

They do say 30mins several times a week is enough so should be fine.
I have to pay bridge fare each time I go over to the gym so always think it's a waste for just half an hour. Like to get my money's worth lol xx

Back