Fiona's weekly weigh in

Well done Fiona! You'll soon be in the 13s.

Thanks Lynne feeling very positive am off to Italy on the 29th so have set myself a target for the morning of the 29th of 9lbs would really like a bit more than that though

Well done. Into another stone bracket is always a good feeling!

That is tremendous .... Well done on the 4lb and the 14's roll on the 13's

Thanks Lynne feeling very positive am off to Italy on the 29th so have set myself a target for the morning of the 29th of 9lbs would really like a bit more than that though

I'm going away on 29th too! We're going to Turkey. I wanted to get down to 11 stone 2lb by then but there is no way I'll lose 15lb by then!

What a coincidence I am just going for the best I can do by the 29th have set myself a soft target of 9lbs but will see :) mine is just a 5day break my big holiday is the end of October. I am hoping to start running this week fingers crossed the knee holds up.

Another good week and 3lbs down so now lost 3 stone exactly. Am starting couch to 5k tomorrow and a bit scared so going off to find a nice quiet lane so no one will see me gasping for breath and as red as a beetroot!

Well done Fiona and good luck with the couch to 5k.

Thanks Lynne have it the trainers now so no excuses. Was getting fitted at the running shop and was amazed I didn't expire on the treadmill so no matter what am out tomorrow

Thought I would go out early before I found some excuse not to go :). I made it. Can't remember running for fun /exercise ever in fact I haven't run out of choice since I was at school and then probably I was under 5 years old as a fat child I would avoid exercise as much as possible. So week one run one of the couch to 5 k consists of a 5min brisk walk followed by 8 sets of running for one minute and walking for 90 seconds, was so pleased with myself as I wasn't too puffed or red in the face sweating loads but hoping that is getting rid of busted fat cells. Legs feel ok so far but feel stairs might be an issue later on today. Thanks ladies for all your encouragement to get started xx

Weigh in day again comes around very quickly! Well lost two pounds this week which I wasn't expecting as we had friends staying over the weekend and I ate lunch and a couple of dinners including dessert. I also started exercising this week so fully expected my body to go into shock with and not loose any weight at all especially after the apricot and almond tart! So still need to loose 4lbs to meet my month end target weight for next Thursday when I am off to Italy for a long weekend so will knuckle down till then

That's brilliant that you have lost another 2lb....

Hi all. Scales have not been kind in the last two weeks and just 1lb lost this week but its still down. I started exercising two and a bit weeks ago and that was when the scales started to rebel however the big plus is that I did my measurements today. I haven't done them since the 1st July and it was fantastic I have had an inch loss of 25.5 inches a massive 7inches off my waist two inches off each thigh and 4inches off my hips the rest is off arms torso etc. So even if the scales aren't playing ball don't despair it's still a big positive elsewhere.

Gosh that is a fantastic result x

Well Bach from sunny Italy and the damage was only a 2lb gain can live with that. Time to work hard to get rid of that.

So I'm having a day discovering a load of mini goals / breakthroughs all coming up in the next six pounds. I need to loose 2 lbs to get under 200lbs. I need to loose 4lbs to have lost 50lbs on my exante journey so far and last one I need to loose 6lbs to be under 14 stone a load of positive mood boosters coming up. Can't wait!

Really good week this week lost the two pounds I had put on while I was away plus another 3 who hoo!! So that means for the first time in a long time I am under 200 lbs at 199 and have also lost 49 lbs so far on exante and only 4 to loose to be under 14 stone. Big boost today :)

Back