getting back to target - one day at a time

Change of plan syns wise, as boyfriend has announced he's opening the tin of foxes biscuits tonight and I can't just leave him to it as he'll eat all the best ones and leave me the boring ones. So going to use around 14 syns on biscuits (also planning on hiding some of the best ones so he can't eat them all and I have some for another day haha)

Monday 21st Jan - Red

Breakfast - wheatabix topped with boiling water, yogurt, strawberries and raspberries (HEB)
Lunch - scrambled egg with bacon, mushrooms, onions and toms
Tea - salmon with roast butternut squash, carrots, spinach and brocolli
Snacks - banana and choc philli (6 syns) on 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB), milk in drinks (HEA) pear and apple with cheese (HEA) fruit, crabsticks. chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns)

hope you get some good ideas and enjoy them.

haha texty, why should he get all the best ones. we already had an arguement about the jam creams ;) to be honest after checking the syns on them he can have most of them.. ill keep the ambers, crunch creams and jam creams. theres a really nice looking orange choc sundae one but its 6 syns... for one biscuit!!!!

chamge of plan as the biscuit monster doesnt fancy salmon tomorrow (its a good job i love him lol) so green rather than read

breakfast will be the same
lunch - jacket pot with spaghetti, beetroot and pickled onions
tea -quorn spag bol with cheese (hea)
snacks - syns and hex will be the same other then having pear and apple without cheese as having cheese with tea instead.

OMG i love anything orange or minty - theyre my faves. I miss a good cuppa and a dunk but if i have one ill want the full packet so i try not to now

Tuesday 22nd Jan - EE

Breakfast - apple, banana and yogurt
Lunch - bacon with scrambled egg, spaghetti, mushrooms and toms
Tea - chicken or beef curry and rice (1 syn for some curry paste)
Snacks - orange, syn free egg custards, pear, half a chocolate santa (11 syns) milk in drinks (HEA) gingerbread coffee syrup (2 syns) kellogs chewy delight bar (HEB)

WI tomorrow, no idea how I've done, I can't decide whether I feel lighter or not so will find out at 5... not going running again so going to do it in the morning inside before work, no way I'm running outside when I've got this cold and its freezing outside.

Aghhhh boyfriend might be at work tomorrow night, not a problem but he's just decided to tell me that if he is then he'll be eating there as they provide food! So if he's at work I will have to change my food plan and he does the curries on a tuesday usually because i run and go to slimming world. Not going to write a plan for tomorrow until tomorrow now :/ will decide as i go along whats happening depending on whats happening with him! Would be so much easier if i just had to think of my own food each day

Lol i sometimes think that too donna. I always try to plan what were having but this morning forgot to take any meat out of the freezer, so I had a kiev with tons of veg - sorted. Not hubby - he hummed and haaad until he decided he wanted some roast potatoes with beef and gravy. So thats what i had to make for him and son. Tomorrow is broth he can like or lump it

Ha well he's just said now that it'll be a couple of slices of pizza at school, which won't fill him up, but he said he'll sort himself out when he gets home.... as if I can't wait until half 7, 8-ish to have tea lol

lol I hate being the only one that cooks in here - son can usually fend for himself but hubby is useless in the kitchen, I cant complain however as bless him he does most of the housework for me due to my arthritis etc

Aww bless him, that's nice. Some people just don't do kitchens do they lol. My boyfriend is good at cooking and little one is really interested in it at the moment, lets hope that stays with him when he's old enough to do it.

I just don't understand why he thought we'd both have to sort ourselves out, I'll get back from slimming world and then have to put little one to bed, so it will only be a half hour wait maybe not even that until he's home. He waits until 9 to eat when I go to my running club.

all that worry about nothing, it's been cancelled lol. I thought it would, can't have much of a stargazing event on when the snow clouds are still about.
Glad its been cancelled as well, as if I'm right, the last time he had one he said little one would have loved it, so when they rearrange it I might see if I can take him.

WI was very disappointing today 1.5lbs on :( but I'm dusting myself off and just staying on the wagon, as I think it must either be this cold or star week looming. I was 100% so shouldn't be gaining.

Wednesday 23rd Jan - Green

Breakfast - porridge with apple (HEB and HEA)
Lunch - butternut squash soup with rice
Tea - quorn chilli on a jacket potato with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - pear, choc philli (6 syns) with banana on 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB) chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) orange

It is hard to not get down about it, but I know it works and have these little gains every so often so I know its not the end of the world, even though it is disheartening. Thank you :)

If you've been taking painkillers Donna that may have caused fluid retention...and slowed things up! You're 100%ness will pay off next week :)

WI was very disappointing today 1.5lbs on :( but I'm dusting myself off and just staying on the wagon, as I think it must either be this cold or star week looming. I was 100% so shouldn't be gaining.

Wednesday 23rd Jan - Green

Breakfast - porridge with apple (HEB and HEA)
Lunch - butternut squash soup with rice
Tea - quorn chilli on a jacket potato with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - pear, choc philli (6 syns) with banana on 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB) chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) orange

I gained 1.5 also this week :(
I'm hoping its star week. Feel so disheartened. We can do this x

If you've been taking painkillers Donna that may have caused fluid retention...and slowed things up! You're 100%ness will pay off next week :)

I have been taking cold and flu capsules, didn't realise they could do that but it makes sense. I stand by its much better to get yourself better though then worry about the effect of medication on weight loss. Thank you :)

I gained 1.5 also this week :(
I'm hoping its star week. Feel so disheartened. We can do this x

Sorry to hear you gained as well Charlene, its awful when you know you've stuck to plan isn't it. But just try and remember that you have stuck to plan so it isn't fat gain, fingers crossed for star week. But whether its star week or not I'm sure we'll both be seeing losses next week. We know we can do it xx

Thursday 24th Jan - EE

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with banana, mixed berries and yogurt
Lunch - butternut squash and pepper soup with added ham and 1 ryvita sweet onion (part of HEB)
Tea - salmon with garlic roast potatoes, brocolli and carrots
Snacks - 2 ryvita sweet onion (rest of HEB) with apple, 2 laughing cow light blue cheese (1/2 HEB) and 20g low fat cheese (1/2 HEB), fruit, crabsticks, mix of nuts and chocolate (11 syns)

Back