Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Wednesday
B porridge heb, honey (1), blueberries, banana

L gnocchi (4) roast veg aubergine, pepper, broccoli, courgette tomato capers cheese hea

D lm sausage with roasted potato, sweet potato, butternut squash, parsnip, beetroot, goats cheese hea 1, gravy, mustard, mint sauce (3)

Snacks Brie hea 1
Syns 8

Thursday

First gain since starting slimming world today, presume it is catching up from Christmas, but still not happy - need to make more effort next week but really not in the right mindset, little baby has decided to cut her first teeth at just under 4 months and had her injections yesterday so is really struggling and I am shattered, hopefully she will settle soon.

B overnight oats (with mixed frozen berries) heb
L quorn lasagna (7) and salad
D filled pasta (4.5) mixed roast veg, pepper, broccoli, aubergine, courgette, tomato, tomato purée, capers, pesto (1), olives (1) cheese hea x2

Snacks banana, 5 Brazil nuts heb

Syns 13.5

Aim to reach 10,000 steps at least one day next week ..,,

Food sounds lovely Hun :) Don't worry about the gain it will soon come off . Xx
Thank you I hope so not having a good loss in Jan so far and seeing family in Holland next Thursday so won't be able to stay completely on plan - already booked into a pancake house on the Saturday xx

Friday

B French fried bread heb, banana, blueberries
L broccoli Stilton soup, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, sweet potatoes, stock, Stilton (hea 1) with small portion of pasta from yeaterday (3) hea
D egg mayo salad, roasted veg butternut squash, parsnips, potato, sweet potato, salad leaves, pickled onions, 2 eggs, lightest Mayo and pickle (2)

Snacks continental chocolate bar (10)
Syns 15

What a day - root canal work, a purple little toe after stubbing it - but have managed 10, 800 steps - first time since Xmas - tomorrow going to drink more water x

Saturday
B sausage and cheese sandwich, heb, hea, lm rosemary sausages brown sauce (2)
L broccoli and Stilton soup hea
D roast parsnip, beetroot, butternut squash, potatoes, sweet potato cheese hea

Snack toast with onion chutney (2) cheese hea
Syns 4

10,000 steps completed,
3 large glasses of water

Sunday

B chocolate porridge (1 for options), banana and apple heb (had a craving for chocolate for last few days, this helped)
L and D pasta with asparagus, sugarsnap peas, peppers, tri coloured tomatoes, quorn hotdog pesto, lightest Philadelphia, tomato purée (6 for sauce and hotdogs) hea cheese
Snacks little bit peanut butter toast from sons plate (2?)

Syns 9

Steps low today - toe is def broken and feeling it after doing the steps, 2 glasses of water so far will do more later. To much pasta again having a lazy cooking day - needed to chill

Had a word with myself - 10,000 steps complete and some olives as a snack 12 syns overall

Monday

B porridge heb, honey (1) mango
L pret a mangers avocado wrap - lots of salad but also lots of syns hea cheese are pine nuts a heb? And left part of the outside wrap
D pasta as yesterday but without hotdogs. (2 syns for sauce) hea X1.5

Snacks - might have an apple later
Syns approx 23 - need some low syn days now!!

Will update steps and water later

Reached 10,000 steps. Only 2 glasses of water today :(

Tuesday
B porridge heb, Apple, banana and honey (1)
L sausage sandwich heb, lm Rosemary sausages, cheese hea brown sauce (2)
D Quorn meatballs, Mexican veg - peppers, courgette, tomatoes with quinoa and bulgar wheat. Cheese hea
Snacks - toblerone (8)

Syns 11

7500 steps so far - aiming to make 10.000 only 2 glasses of water so far need to do better with the water.

Wednesday
B porridge heb, Apple, banana, honey (1)
L Quorn meatballs, Mexican veg peppers, courgettes, quinoa and bulgar wheat, cheese hea
D haloumi and pepper, courgettes with more quinoa and bulgar wheat hea x3 (5)

Syns 6

10,000 steps yesterday and today, 4 glasses of water so improving - unfortunately I am a human cow again today and being milked by my daughter who isn't feeling well so if I am allowed to move off the sofa may try and have a snack to keep the energy up.

Weigh in tomorrow and then heading to Holland to see my partners family, overnight on the ferry with the two little ones then staying with family till Monday, hoping to try and be heathy but know it will be difficult from previous visits x

Thursday
B porridge, banana, honey (1)
L cous cous, lm rosemary sausage x2, pepper, courge

Thursday B porridge, banana, honey (1) L cous cous, lm rosemary sausage x2, pepper, courge
Cheese hea
D cheese, hea X1.5 onion chutney (2) wholemeal roll heb
Snack cheese on toast, tomato purée (6)
Syns 9

Not enough free food but traveling to Holland so won't be a brilliant few days but will try x

Back from Holland, have not stuck to plan but have tried to be healthy where possible - the worst was the pancake - the Dutch know how to do pancakes!!! Although I shouldn't have eaten it all as felt so full after, also had a Mongolian takeaway but this was mainly noodles and veg. The best was lots of fruit and the bread is very brown but the basis of every meal nearly.

Back on it today - want to reach my 10,000 steps everyday - lots of veg - more water - minimise the damage by Thursday weigh in ...

Tuesday
B porridge heb with grated apple and banana, honey (1) - why have I not had grated Apple before was lovely especially with the spices in the porridge.

L warm salad of broccoli tips, cherry tomatoes and haloumi- 1/2 teaspoon mint sauce and a tablespoon balsamic vinegar (0.5) hea x3

D baked meatballs (quorn), passata, spinach, tomato purée, bay leaves, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, onions (1 for sugar) with mozarella hea and spaghetti

Snacks none
Syns 2.5

image-1875970873.jpg

Loved the food today, got the warm salad from the vegetarian magazine and adapted the meatballs from the olive magazine really enjoyed cooking - kept syns low as hoping to make up for last few days x

Wednesday B porridge heb, grated Apple and banana (1/2 of each) honey (1) L quorn meatballs with spaghetti hea D asparagus, pea and mint risotto. Onions, garlic, celery, spinach, Parmesan and lightest Philly hea X1.5 Snacks toblerone (4), goats cheese and 2 walnuts hea and part heb, orange Syns 5 10,000 steps completed yesterday and 11,000 so far today. My little girl after getting up at 5 had got back into a bit of sleeping routine today after being away, still teething but a lot happier, hopefully will lead to a better night x

image-4092341909.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds yum.
Was lovely especially the salad, took 5 mins and was so tasty, there are two more warm salad recipes in the magazine I am going to try next x

Back