Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Tuesday
B porridge heb options (1) blackberries and banana
L quorn mince with veg, pasta and cheese hea
D roasted butternut squash, quinoa, couscous, roasted red pepper. Cheese hea x2

Snacks eating my sons left over toast and marmite, 'tasting' my amaretto cake made for Xmas day lots of picking shouldn't have been more than the 280 calories I had left of syns. To much picking - on the other hand the cake was amazing can't wait to eat it on Xmas day

Syns 15?????

2lb lost this week - reached club 10 - very happy although think it may be undone tomorrow - a good end to the year though!

Saturday
After 3 days off plan back on it, unfortunately my little boy has been ill, eating nothing for 3 days and coughing a lot now my partner woke up with flu, so after a three hour drive with my little boy crying for two has not left much time to cook anything today

B porridge heb x2 (at my parents no scales) banana, blackberries, blueberry
L pasta, spinach broccoli, tomatoes, capers, quorn hot dogs (3) cheese hea x2
D same as lunch hea x1 syns 3

Snacks Apple and a bit of my sons toast (2)

Syns 8

Sunday

B banana and satsuma

L sausage sandwich- lm red onion sausages x2, wm bread heb cheese hea brown sauce (2)

D pasta tortilla - pasta, roasted veg peppers, courgette, aubergine, broccoli. 3 eggs, smoked cheese hea x2 (intended to eat half but ate it all!!)

Snacks banana, Apple

Syns 2

Monday

B porridge heb, blueberries and banana honey (1)
L cous cous with roasted veg - peppers, aubergine, courgette, broccoli. Cheese hea X1.5. Lightest Mayo (1)
D spinach gnocchi (4) with wilted greens and roasted veg as above. Tomatoes, tomato purée. Cheese inc lightest Philly, light mozarella and Parmesan hea x2

Syns 6

Probably have fruit as a snack later cherries and an apple

Got a Fitbit for Xmas and realising just how little walking I do on maternity leave. Walked to the shops today and still didn't do over 6000 steps. Last time I had a pedometer at work easily did 10.000 a day - aiming to get at least one day to 10,000 before 7th January. Illness is still hitting the house my partner still has full blown flu and is shivering in bed under 3 duvets but my son is looking better but still sick again this afternoon- hopefully 2015 will see everyone feeling better x

Tuesday

B porridge heb, banana, blueberries honey (1)
L butternut squash, egg mayo (1) applewood cheese hea x2
D egg noodles, sugarsnap peas, carrots, greens, egg, Quorn pieces, Laska sauce (2)

Snacks Apple, pizza toast heb and hea and tomato purée. Toblerone (8)

Syns 12

Wednesday
B overnight oats 1/2 heb
L pasta with roasted butternut squash cheese hea
D will be olives, artichoke, tomatoes and cheese pastries, cheese board, onion marmalade, glass of champagne and a cappuccino chocolate bar - well over Syns - will be back on it tomorrow

Hope everyone has a healthy and successful 2015 xx

Thursday

Weigh in day - stayed the same - happy after Xmas - I am starting 2015 weighing 11.13 which is less than this time last year and I have had a baby in between so that is a good start to the year :))

B porridge heb, honey (1) banana, strawberries
L butternut squash pasta with cheese hea x2
D sausage frittata- peppers, courgette, broccoli, sugarsnap peas, carrots, sweet potato, lm sausage, eggs, feta heb x1

Snacks banana, satsuma, Brie hea X1 red onion marmalade (1)

Syns 2 so far will have something as a snack tonight

I'm sure many people put on weight over the festive period so well done on maintaining. Happy New Year to you and hope everyone has shook off the illness in your house.
Thank you hope you had a good new year as well.

Friday

B porridge, strawberries banana honey (1)
L spinach pie from muffin break - left the pastry filled with spinach carrot, tomato and feta (hea) - 6 Syns for oil? Couldn't find nutritional value on website?
D sausage frittata as per yesterday hea for cheese

Snack banana
Syns 7

And two pieces of toblerone 8 syns so 15 in total

Hi Jo nice to read through your diary. Happy New year to you and continued success. You certainly did well over the season. Hope everyone gets better soon too.
Thank you, happy new year to you as well, your diary is inspiring your success is a motivator - I feel a bit of a cheat over the season as I am sure the breastfeeding has an effect - my main challenge will be following plan without all the healthy extras when I finish bf.

Saturday

B porridge heb X1.5 Apple banana honey (1)
L Mexican veg - peppers, courgettes, broccoli, sugarsnap peas cheese hea 1
D Mexican veg, rice haloumi hea x2. Sweet potatoes. Eaton mess made with yoghurt, meringue nest (3) strawberry, blueberry, passion fruit

Snacks picking when cooking but kept it to a minimum 6 syns generous

Syns 10

Personally I though extra Hex's are good for us...not just for bf mums.
I'm in a quandary now...was out delivering SW leaflets on NYE morning, thought I'd badly twisted my ankle but after an xray today seems it's broken. Shan't be attending group for a while I think. :cool: But will have to keep myself in check...especially as my daily weighing isn't an option at the moment.

Personally I though extra Hex's are good for us...not just for bf mums. I'm in a quandary now...was out delivering SW leaflets on NYE morning, thought I'd badly twisted my ankle but after an xray today seems it's broken. Shan't be attending group for a while I think. :cool: But will have to keep myself in check...especially as my daily weighing isn't an option at the moment.

Oh no, sorry to hear about your ankle, that is hard to deal with, my mum broke hers last year and I saw how hard it was to get around to start with - hopefully without group we can help support you on here :) I suppose all weighing is off if you have a cast? I suppose trusting the food you know works for you is best?

I never knew about the green plan as started on EE and was never introduced to green and red. I don't even think the consultant knew I was vegetarian- so when I started back after the baby just did EE it is only on here I heard about green properly and the he are good but I do like the 1/3 veg on EE - keeps me in line :)

Back