Giving up chocolates and crisps to TTC - eventually

Don't worry about the blip, the main thing is you havent jacked the diet in because of it so stay positive and keep going xx

Hi hunni, I agree with everyone else, it was a little blip - no biggie. Glad you're still with us.

but tell me, did it taste as good as you imagined it would?x

Hi pripri, I used green peppers, just because I like them best... I guess you could use any really. I've made some pancakes this morning using half a pack of oatmeal and half a pack of hazelnut shake...baked them in the oven and they were sooo yummy :)

Thnku hun defo will attempt them :) oh wow ur gd at cookin im rubbish i tried to mke biccies out of truffa bar bt omg rnded up burning them ? lol xx

Good Morning peeps. I am back on the wagon and am feeling positive again :) I've been 100% yesterday and am actually not hungry. Could I already be back in ketosis? I will have breakfast in about an hour...trying to shift every meal an hour backwards, so the evening is not too long.

Weigh-in day today...I was dreading it... but I had a loss, a small one, though... 1.9lbs...still my TOTM as well

Half way through the day now and still feeling good. I am glad I'm not having the same side effects going into ketosis this time, as I had last time. I am not hungry, don't have headache...just feel a bit tired, but I might be feeling tired anyway...
I've had the Mild Curry for lunch and will have a Maple Fruits and Almond Bat later on plus Chili Con Carne tonight. I'm wondering if Cauliflower goes with the Chili, but somehow Cauliflower goes with everything these days lol

Home. Tired... Have had an appointment this evening, so after coming home I quickly had my cauliflower and chili and then went off again. Now watching Father Brown on TV and then going to bed... I wish I didn't have to get up at 6 every morning...and the weekends always seem to pass so quickly. Have been 100% today and tomorrow is another day. I am positive again :)

Another day and am still feeling positive... Am at work, but really tired. Don't sleep very well recently, takes me ages to fall asleep and then I wake up every couple of hours. Looking forward to my breakfast now, Oatmeal, as every day.
I really need a holiday soon. In the 13 years my OH and I are together we only had one holiday on our own, everything else was always with family and that's not always relaxing... Problem is, I don't have money at the moment to go anywhere...frustrating...

I'm getting nervous...moving jobs soon and that means I have to move from Lancs to Derbyshire. I am looking for a room to rent for a while, as my OH won't be coming with me until he has found a job there as well. That's making me nervous, as I am moving on my own, I don't know anyone there and I still don't have a place to stay, although I am starting work on 3rd of Feb. I hope I'll find something soon, but with Derby being a student city, most of the flat shares are with students and I don't really fancy that...

I'm home and just had dinner: green peppers with tuna and cheese, melted in the oven. It was nice and I feel really full now. Watching Sherlock Holmes now, bought the DVD yesterday. Really like it :)
I feel like I am already compromising on the diet...for example I get thoughts like I try and lose 4 stone with this diet (I've got about 8-9 stone to lose in total) and the do something else. I was so positive about the diet to begin with, but feel like I've lost some of that now... I don't know why and I really want it back... Just don't know how to get there again. :(

Good Morning peeps. I am back on the wagon and am feeling positive again :) I've been 100% yesterday and am actually not hungry. Could I already be back in ketosis? I will have breakfast in about an hour...trying to shift every meal an hour backwards, so the evening is not too long. Weigh-in day today...I was dreading it... but I had a loss, a small one, though... 1.9lbs...still my TOTM as well

Yaaay on the loss hun hehe and is it js me or does it feel as doe we all on totm at the same time lmaoo..im on mine too dreadin weigh in tmo its my third one bt have told maelf to b happy n stil plod along xx

I'm home and just had dinner: green peppers with tuna and cheese, melted in the oven. It was nice and I feel really full now. Watching Sherlock Holmes now, bought the DVD yesterday. Really like it :) I feel like I am already compromising on the diet...for example I get thoughts like I try and lose 4 stone with this diet (I've got about 8-9 stone to lose in total) and the do something else. I was so positive about the diet to begin with, but feel like I've lost some of that now... I don't know why and I really want it back... Just don't know how to get there again. :(

Ahhh sounds lushh which reminds me i forgot the pepers and tuna in water frm tesco trip yday bugger will need to get sum for over the weekend bugger llol did u halves of a pepper so there was two halves? Or cut two peppers to make four halves? And the tin of tuna was it whole or half? The cheese i kno tis half of protein. So be half frm the tuna bt does sound lushh xxxx

I think it's really normal to have those thoughts, particularly at the stage you are at. I was making all sorts of bargains with myself at weeks 2-3. Keep going through it and when you start to see a difference it will motivate you to go further. Apart from my 10 day break I've been on this since 1 September. There's nothing special about me - I just know this is the best way to lose the weight quickly. Get another weigh in under your belt after a 100% week and you'll be encouraged to press on.

Have a good day!

Thank you Clinquant, you always manage to give me positive thoughts again :)

pripri, I've had 1 and a half green peppers (which made 200g), I quartered my peppers, so I had 6 quarters. I had 100g of Tuna and 2 babybel lights... I put it in the meal planner beforehand to see if I don't get over my calories and carbs, because I know normally we should have 100g of protein. I checked with S&S before on their forum to see if I can have a little extra protein and they said I can if I use the meal planner and don't get over my calory and carb allowance.

Back