Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

When is your first weigh in Grolly? I'm excited to see your result! x

Its on Thursday hun :) I had a sneaky peak and I've lost 1lb which in all honesty I wasn't expecting any loss because the TFR I was on (slim and save) says when you start to eat normally you gain your water weight back, so if I can keep this 1lb off or even stay the same this week then I will be well happy! So I am thinking of next week already haha :D my partner has told me he put the scales away though because he saw me on them haha xx

Hi Gwella :)

My partner just let me treat my self to an outfit, got a pair of purple and pink skinny jeans from tesco, size 22 so I have gone down a bit! I was a 24 so very happy, I don't feel bloated so maybe that has helped as a 22 was uncomfortable and I couldn't sit down! Lol then I popped to newlook and grabbed a vest with a cute kitten in sunglasses haha love it! He said I deserve it :D

I never thought about the food I was eating before until I started keeping this diary, its bloody horrendous!! But that's behind me now :D

I have been in town shopping with my sister and she bought popcorn chicken already cooked from the butchers and kept offering me some! I told her no even though I was hungry, then she bought a massive baguette with god knows what in, it was hot and smelled yummy! But I didn't cave!! I kept telling myself that I have just been rewarded with my outfit, so I went to a stall and bought some strawberries and washed some with my water and ate those instead! ;) feeling great Hehe

Good luck with your weigh in hun! Keeping my fingers crossed you have reached your target!! :D xxx

I forgot to add that I don't ever want to change from slimming world! Its so simple, I never ever want to eat like that ever again! So I understand what you mean, this is a change for life :D xx

Day 6!! :D decided to try a green day today

Breakfast:
2 weetabix

Lunch:
Few strawberries (was out)

Dinner:
Pasta with onions and mushrooms

Snack:
Fruit salad and mullerlight yogurt

HexA:
250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB:
2 weetabix (breakfast)
Special k bar

Syns:
Alpen light bar (3)
Total syns (3)

Busy day out and about, looking forward to a quiet day at home tomorrow lol

Day 7 tomorrow!!! Can't believe its been almost a week! Feels like a couple of days haha xx

Woo I did it! Just wanted to say again that your motivation is great and you will be joining me at Target in no time (and yes it feels amazing!) :)

Woo I did it! Just wanted to say again that your motivation is great and you will be joining me at Target in no time (and yes it feels amazing!) :)

Well done hun!!!! :D I am so happy for you!! :D
I look forward to joining you next year Hehe I have a massive smile on my face, made me really excited hahaha :D xx

Decided on a green day again :)
I will update a bit later but so far have had fruit lol who'd have thought Hehe :D
I have so much energy!!! I even mowed the lawn :p
I think my diary will probably be the same as yesterday's because I really enjoyed it, my partner is hooked on my pasta sauce I make!! Proper loves it so yesterday I actually measured out all the herbs and he said it was even better :D
I hope you are all having a great day! Xx

Day 7!!! :D
I was supposed to update this yesterday but didn't get time, but I just copied and pasted this from day 6 as it was the same food just breakfast was at dinner time etc haha

Breakfast:

2 weetabix

Lunch:
Few strawberries (was out)

Dinner:
Pasta with onions and mushrooms

Snack:
Fruit salad and mullerlight yogurt

HexA:
250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB:
2 weetabix (breakfast)
Special k bar

Syns:
Alpen light bar (3)
Total syns (3)

I had my weigh in today, I lost 1 and a half pounds :D
I am really really happy with that as I honestly thought I wouldn't lose anything, now all I need to do is try to lose atleast 1lb a week and I will be happy hahaha
Just had another busy day today, I am literally melting, just come back from morrisons again! ran out of fruit and not got time to go back until sunday, so bit the bullet and went but am bloody knackered!
Need a nice refreshing cool bath and some dinner :D
Will try to catch up properly from saturday, as I have my step daughter coming down tomorrow with her new baby :D :D
xxxx

well done on your loss, that's great!

well done on your loss, that's great!

Thanks hun :D
Alot of people I know were shocked I lost anything as they were on the same diet as me but they started slimming world and STS so I am even happier as I thought it would be the same for me, roll on week 2! :D
xx

Well done for making the transfer so well! It's lovely to hear how much you're enjoying the healthy fruit and veg. I do worry that you must be hungry as I eat lots more than you, but as long as feel ok then that's great, just remember you really can eat! :D

Well done for making the transfer so well! It's lovely to hear how much you're enjoying the healthy fruit and veg. I do worry that you must be hungry as I eat lots more than you, but as long as feel ok then that's great, just remember you really can eat! :D

I am not hungry at all lol but I think after being on 700 calories a day drinking shakes this feels like overeating haha :D
When I say I have fruit salad, its a big one, I eat all those fruits like apple, pear etc to myself, just chop it up and put it in a bowl, really keeps me going, but if I feel hungry then I eat :D I am spending about £20-30 on fruit alone hahaha
I feel fantastic, well apart from melting and my ankles hurting because of having so much weight and being on my feet all these hours lately, I am used to going out maybe once or twice a fortnight, I think this week alone I have walked for about 13 hours or more total since saturday! I have so much energy! just wish my feet and ankles did hehe :character00115:
I love slimming world, I also asked the consultant to check my food diary and she was happy with me, I hope I can lose 1lb this week, my sister is going to try for 3lb, but I hope she listens about cooking the food differently, she doesn't have a grill though so I have told her to buy a george foreman grill.

some ladies in my group are losing 4-5lbs a week and drinking loads of alcohol and going parties etc, no idea how they are doing it haha lucky though! one drank a whole bottle of vodka :eek: but she got slimmer of the week and her half stone award, she has lost 9lb in 2 weeks!! luckily I am not jealous lmao just using it to spur me on :p
better go make dinner, had a weird day of food again lol a bit like my first day and I am actually getting hungry now, I might have bacon, scrambled egg toast and tomatoes yummy!! :D
xxx

Manic day today, food has been a bit of a pain fitting in but now I have had dinner I am good lol

Breakfast:
Mullerlight strawberry yoghurt (after weigh in)

Lunch:
Fruit salad, strawberries, grapes and apple (not much time)

Dinner:
Scrambled egg, bacon, tinned tomatoes and toast (nom nom) :D

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
Tassimo Costa cappuccino (3) HEAVEN!! :D
Alpen light bar (3)
Total syns (6)

Snack:
Fruit salad, honeydew melon, peach and apple

xxx

Go you! 1.5lbs, here's to another great week!!x

Wow I don't think a bottle of vodka in a week is recommended by any kind of health professionals!

Wow I don't think a bottle of vodka in a week is recommended by any kind of health professionals!

I know its crazy, I very rarely drink but a whole bottle of spirits makes me feel sick thinking about it lol
I just can't believe the weight loss her and her friend have these past 2 weeks, both got their half stone and one got slimmer of the week, but both are drinking etc, I'd love to be a fly on their wall to see what foods they are eating haha, maybe they used to drink loads more or something
Xx

Back