Growing my baby bean with f&h

Hi hun pls dont be hard on ureself hun and ur eating for 2 u put me to shame i am not pregnant and eat well more what is it on ur porrige is it canderal under the fruit x

No i put in some natural yogurt, there is plenty of canderal too couldn't eat it without it!

Dinner
Fajitas with homemade chips

Went to my nans after dinner and had

1 plain buscuit (1pp)
1 stick of kitkat (2pp)
Lemon ww slice (2pp)
Could have been alot worse!

Late night snack
Fruit and yogurt
Half a snickers (4pp)
Weeklies left - 32pp

Last edited:
Breakfast
Porridge with apple

For the rest of the day i am thinking

Lunch
Beans on toast

Dinner
Salmon
Baby veg
Baby potatoes
Tinned tomatoes

I don't really have a weigh in day i decided not to get too worked up about my weight and just try to stick to plan as much as possible! Hubby came home with bags of goodies today though!

Hi loumb! Here to suscribe :) juet wondering how you're getting on? Im a ww girl too, im 16 weeks pregnant so been trying SW for the past 2 weeks but feel bigger than ever might make the change back to ww... how far along r u? X

Hi healthyhappy, i have been missing for a few weeks due to sickness! I am currently nearly 13 weeks and i have put on around 5 pounds already. Trying to get back on track today heres hoping! It'd be great to have someone to follow too have you a diary?

Breakfast this morning was oat pancakes with greek yogurt and frozen strawberries boiled down to make like a jam, it was yummy, it missed some more berries but i had none in shopping today!

Attachments

• 1428304847376.jpg
    1428304847376.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 47
Dinner was salmon, stirfried veg and brown rice
And then for dessert over night oats!
I also had a slimming world bar with tea at my mams going to give it 2 like a ww bar!

Attachments

• 1428341361939.jpg
    1428341361939.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 1428341412370.jpg
    1428341412370.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 47
Shared half a sandwich with hubby last night gonna call it 3 for chesse and butter everything else was free!

Weeklies used 5
Weeklies left 44 although i'm thinking of adding extra as i dont want to be losing weight!

Boring breakie today bran flakes, apple and toast! Such a beautiful day a walk will def be on the cards!

Lunch was yesterdays dinners leftovers! I had 2 mini buns, a icepop and three chocolately bunnys oops! Will try calculate later!
Dinner was a wrap filled with chilli and chips, gotta point the cheese(2propoints)

Attachments

• 1428424083309.jpg
    1428424083309.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 48
Went slightly off track yesterday nut hopefully back on it today. Once again i had boring bran flakes its too hard to think of stuff when getting up with my small lady! I finally weighed myself i have but on 5 1/2 pounds so over the recommended 3-5 in first trimester but lets hope i don't go too mad now and gain tons!

Hi loumb im sorry to hear youv bee sick, i feel your pain i finally got antisickness tablets from y doctor this week i couldnt go on anymore. I do mine is called my healthy- pregnancy food diary, il be honest this week iv lived off toast and crisps but im feeling much better today so hopefully il be able to join you your foodie photos look amazing! Dont be worrying about any gains it can go up and down so quick in pregnancy (i no i no easy for me to say ha- i need to take my own advice)! Iv joined u on the boring bran flakes today eurgh :) x

Back