Lunch
Chicken stirfry
Noodles

Dinner
Sheperds pie

Mid morning snack
Omlette wrap with cheese
Beans and bacon medallions

Hey, i asked about weight watching whilst pregnant in a thread yesterday, i'm not yet but me and my oh are trying... i just started ww and wondered if i could still maintain my weight. Congratulations you should get a little libra baby xxxx as long as your not too far over.

Hey, i asked about weight watching whilst pregnant in a thread yesterday, i'm not yet but me and my oh are trying... i just started ww and wondered if i could still maintain my weight. Congratulations you should get a little libra baby xxxx as long as your not too far over.

Heres hoping i'm a little early that'd be nice!! I actually decided to change over to slimming world for awhile i find it encourages me to eat more fruit and veg whereas with f&h i was eating mostly bread! I would say i will be chopping and changing the whole time, i was the same before i was pregnant tho! I would say you could maintain with ww as it is just a healthy way of eating. Best of luck, hopefully you will get a big fat positive soon xx

Annoyingly i am up 1 1/2lbs i dread to think what i would have been up if i hadn't got back on track tuesday, oh well i am expecting weight gains, just hope thats it now for awhile!

Plan for today

Breakfast
Overnight oats(hexb)

Lunch
Sheperds pie(hexa)

Dinner
Pork chops
Roasted potatoes
Veg

Not to sure of snacks and syns yet!

I seem to need a mid morning snack in my life everyday now i am starving again after brekkie, once i do the school run i think i will have spaghetti hoops on toast, yum yum!!

I loved my over night oats this morning, so yummy!

Attachments

• 1430988542026.jpg
    1430988542026.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 34
Heres hoping i'm a little early that'd be nice!! I actually decided to change over to slimming world for awhile i find it encourages me to eat more fruit and veg whereas with f&h i was eating mostly bread! I would say i will be chopping and changing the whole time, i was the same before i was pregnant tho! I would say you could maintain with ww as it is just a healthy way of eating. Best of luck, hopefully you will get a big fat positive soon xx

Hopefully I'm keeping my fingers crossed xxx I do like slimming world it's good for the fruit and veg.

Due to having a few dizzy, shakky almost fainting episodes in the last few days i have decided to not worry to much about diet until i have sorted out what is wrong, probably blood pressure or iron i would guess, but feel like i need to listen to my body and eat what it needs for now, wish it was fruit but no its carbs, hopefully i will be back in a few weeks!

Back