Growing my baby bean with f&h

Wow Cas 3 girls thats lovely, they will be the best of friends, you must have your hands full!!

Today i am working( i am a childminder) but not at my house today so instead of bring my paper and pen again to work i am going to take pics of my food, don't expect anything fancy i have nothing prepared to bring with me!

Breakfast was beans on toast w half my hex cheese, grapes and strawberries and a latte with my other hexA

Attachments

• 1430118746893.jpg
    1430118746893.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 49
Having a bit of a starving day today, its going to be a struggle i'd say!!

Lunch was a toasted sandwich and salad wish i had made chips too might have filled me up more! Going to have a fruit salad and yogurt now aswell!!

Attachments

• 1430135361538.jpg
    1430135361538.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 1430135381073.jpg
    1430135381073.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 38
We must be i'd say, its not even half 4 and i have eaten my dinner i will be starving again in 2 hours!!
Dinner was very boring left over stew from yesterday!

Attachments

• 1430148485430.jpg
    1430148485430.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 39
I think i may have worms!!
Mushy pea curry with chips and rice!!

Attachments

• 1430164252620.jpg
    1430164252620.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 39
Ok plan for today

Breakfast
Fried egg,mushrooms, toast (hexb) and brown sauce (1syn)
Milk(hexa)

Lunch
Salad
Savoury rice (1syns) burnt most of it to the bottom of the pot

Dinner
Chicken curry, egg fried rice and chips, yum yum!!

Snacks
I have fruit and yogurt but i am sure there will be plenty more added!!

Last edited:
Yesterday went pretty much to plan with extra snacks last night
2 sw bars (6syns) and ellas kitchen crisp thingys(3syns)

Todays plan

Breakfast
Beans on toast(hexb)
Fruit and yogurt(1.5syns)
Milk(hexa)

Lunch
Salmon with pasta
Peas and sweetcorn

Dinner
Chicken nuggets, burger in bun(hexb) with cheese(hexa) and ketchup(1syn) mayo(1syn) sweet chilli sauce(1.5 syns)

Snacks to be added later!!

Synd for yesterday were 2 hifi bars (6syns) and a bag of crrisps (4.5syns)

I decided last week that i would try to start weighing myself everyweek again to keep myself on track, i am now 10s 12lbs so i have put on 9 pounds since in 16 weeks not great but i know it could be worse, this week i had a loss of half a pound but i know that that won't happen every week as i am growning a baby but i would love to just maintain for awhile, we'll see what happens i suppose!!

Not really planned too much for today have just had an apple, can't decide on brekkie. I will update later when i have raided the fridge and presses!!

Breakfast
3 sausages
Fried egg
Tinned tomatoes
Toast(hexb)
Milk(hexa)

Lunch
Veg omlette with cheese(hexa)
Salad

Dinner
Salmon
Smashed new potatoes
Baby veg

Snacks
2 hifi bars (hexb)

Finished last night with an icecream sundae made with a funny foot(3.5syns) choc shot(.5syns) and strawberries and bananas. Then i had 2 bags of crisps(11syns).

Plan for today

Breakfast
Apple, banana, strawberries
Sausages, toast(hexb) cheese(hexa) ketchup (1syn)

Lunch
Bolognese sauce, chips, salad

Dinner

??

Snack

2 hifi bars(hexb)

Disappeared for a few days and went way off track!! Not going to dwell on it now it wont help anything!!

I am quite unprepared for today as i was feeling crap and went to the doctor at 7.30 and straight to work from there. So far today i have had

Breakfast
2 slices of toast(hexb)
Sliced banana
2 weetabix(hexb)
Apple
Mandarin
Milk(hexa)

Lunch
Chicken stir fry
Noddles(1.5syns)
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
Salmon
Veg
Smashed baby potatoes
Roasted tomatoes

Snack
Latte(hexa)

No idea of syns but there will be some no doubt!!

Last edited:
Hiya, hope your doing ok- my foods not been great over the weekend my mind not been in to it, so far no gain yet but I'm going try and do better from today! Your food looks lovely x

God i wish i could say no gain yet too oh well just have to minimise the damage now by trying to get back on track!! I am doing good would love to say great but i am shattered and get awful pains in my stomach, i had them last time i was pregnant but i had totally forgot about them! i know it will all be worth it though roll on october! How have you been feeling?

Syns for today already are

Monster munch 6.5syns
2 hifi bars 6syns

Dinner was so yummy

Attachments

• 1430853501224.jpg
    1430853501224.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 31
I feel fine pregnancy wise, I did have trouble with wisdom teeth that flared up quite bad but other than that all good. What's the pain like? October does seem ages away! I've started to feel baby move now but it does feel different this time x

I am the same i was only saying to the doctor today that it feels different this time when baby moves! The pain is like burning sensation and it feels like it goes through my whole stomach, its like gastraritis(don't know how to spell it).
Oh god i feel your pain for your wisdom teeth i had an awful time with mine but luckily had them all removed around 5 years ago, you poor thing especially when you can't take anything strong!!

Back