Halloumi's food diary

Ooh, I keep meaning to make a 0.5 syn roulade!

Sorry to hear about your gain, but at least you know why it happened and can move on now xx

Day 7, week 6

AM: milk in coffee (hea)
PM: pea and ham soup, Petit pain (hex), rest of roulade (do I count again? 0.5)
Gammon, potatoes, carrots, yogurt.
Frozen creme egg (9.0)
Options (2.0)
Total: 11.5

(According to scales I've lost that gain again today :) )

Plan for day 1, week 7

AM: yogurt, milk in coffees (hea)
PM: pea and ham soup, Petit pain (hex), fruit.
Fish curry and rice (4.5 for coconut milk)
Syns: options (2.0)

Total syns: 6.5

Also - plan to make some veg soup of some kind (will see what veg I have wilting...)

Last edited:
I'm going to start following your food diary chick. I have a food diary but i do it in the blog area. i think my blog is private. Not sure what you have to do to make it public. Hoping to get some good ideas from you! x

You're very welcome, I'm not sure where the blog area is, but I only really come on here on my phone now so I don't venture anywhere I don't know (if that makes any sense at all?!). I'm going to try and be 100% this week, I want a good loss on Saturday! I have a family get together at Easter and my incentive now is to lose enough for people I haven't seen since Christmas to notice (and comment of course :) )

i think its good to have shorter term goals to aim for as it keeps you focused. mine is my holiday at the end of march. I haven't even set a target weight, my rep never asked me for one! x

Absolutely, short term goals keep us on track I think, I can't look at the overall because it seems too huge! Where are you going? Somewhere nice and warm?

Day 2, week 7

AM: 2 alpen lights (hex)
PM: cheese snack (hea)
Spicy pasta with prawns and salad
Options (2.0) and milk in coffees (3.0)

Total: 5.0

Day 3, week 7

Plan:
AM: fruit, yogurt
PM: pasta & salad
Spicy pork with potatoes & carrots, yogurt.
Hea: milk in coffees
Hex: 2 alpen lights

Syns: options (2.0)

Absolutely, short term goals keep us on track I think, I can't look at the overall because it seems too huge! Where are you going? Somewhere nice and warm?
I'm going to lanzarote with my boyfriend. Its our first proper holiday together so hopefully we don't kill each other! x

Fab, I've booked to go there in December, its a surprise - hubby doesn't know - my plan is to save and pay and surprise him at Xmas :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time, are you self catering/all inclusive? Planning to holiday on plan or off? I'm a bit jealous that you are going sooner than me, could do with some sunshine right now!

Back