Harry's 2013 Diary...

Awww thanks everyone, i m back from work but really really tired. Tesco was really busy today:( Rude customers and all that. Thank God that i m at home now. i think i will **** up my diet again today i really need a glass of wine or vodka Grrrrr. i need to kick myself out of kito to drink sooooo i m thinking (is it worth it?) I will check you guys tomorrow.

I would relieve stress some otherway...perhaps an unwinding bath or something! Other people who are rude don't have the right to stop you from losing weight. :D xx

Aww harry you can resist!!! Read, sleep, watch something, bath, go for a walk.... don't let ignorant twats ruin your day. I used to work in retail and omg, I've never met such rude idiots in my whole life.

Actually one customer turned out to be a radio presenter for LBC News and he did a whole morning show about me and my colleague and how awful we are and telling everyone not to shop where we worked etc LOL. People are pathetic - don't let them ruin your slimming success! xxx

Harry
Resist temptation you know you will feel mad at yourself if you don't. Then that will be two people you are mad at the rude customer and yourself!
Mere x

I hope you managed to resist Harry :)

For me coming off is so not worth it. Hope you make the decision that's right for you Harry. People can be horrid to deal with sometimes. Stay strong.

Oly just seen this, Harry i hope you didnt fall off. It is never going to be worth it xx

Thanks guys, I am still 100%. I have a very very good news today, at last I m 100.7kg today.yaaaay whoop whoop. I am very happy today. Thanks ladies for all that support.

That's great Harry :D
Stuff like that keeps you going eh ?:D

Well done Harry im sooooo happy for you!!! :D xx

Awww thanks Marge and ED.I m really over the moon today. we have family function today and I m going to attend it. I will update everything tonight...Hope everyone enjoying the weekend.

Hi Harry, I've just placed an order for shakes and bars.... bit nervous about starting ... any tips?
Cheers
Sam

Hi Harry, I've just placed an order for shakes and bars.... bit nervous about starting ... any tips?
Cheers
Sam

Log on here every day and chat with us all, It really helps keep morale up. Start your own diary for everyone to comment in, cheer you on, compliment you on your losses and genrally keep you going. This forum is a God send and everyone is so supportive and encouraging :)

We all have the same thing in common, nobody judges and everyone is genuinely happy for eachother with every little achievement!

Best of luck Sam, i know it seems daunting at first but the weight will soon fall off and before you know it you will have made a huge dent in your weightloss and feel amazing! Remember all of us here started at Day 1, and im sure we all agree that it felt like only yesterday. One day at a time is the best to think of it, before you know if you will be half way into your journey with great results :) xx

Well done Harry bet you are pleased now that you resisted temptation. You are doing so well and are right to be so pleased. :flowers:
Mere x

Thanks guys, I am still 100%. I have a very very good news today, at last I m 100.7kg today.yaaaay whoop whoop. I am very happy today. Thanks ladies for all that support.

Well done Harry, pleased for you :D

thanks Dreamer, I have done meal replacement diets before .... lipotrim for 16 weeks and be you for 8 ... my problem is following a plan at the end of my target date and getting down to the overall goal!! this time i think there is alot more info and support. This site has come on leaps and bounds which is fantastic!
Good luck to everyone and have a good week! I can't wait to start on the 25th now!! :)

THANKS guys, your support means a lot to me :) i am feeling great today. Kids have holidays now so i have booked mine too. i am off for a week now.

Sam welcome on board hun,we are all here to support each other. Eagerly waiting for you to start ;) ED gave you the best advice. Thats how we do it hunny

I forgot to mention that tomorrow is my weighing day. its been one week already :rolleyes: hopefully some good weekly loss:confused: Fingers crossed. Kids are planning to bake cakes and biscuits tomorrow so thats gonna be tricky for me. I love eating cakes :( today my hubby asked me to cook custard cake for him and i did. GUESS WHAT??? NO NO NO i didn't even lick my fingers. So Happy that i am learning to control my demons...:D

Hi Harry
Well done on not licking your fingers! :D
Mere x

Back